- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Easy is the name of the game with your Bestop EZ Roll Tonneau Cover
- Attaches quickly and easily to the top of your truck bed with the hook-n-loop fastening system
- Bed clamps allow for fast, direct-to-bed installation with no drilling required
- Bestop's EZ Roll cover is cold weather-tested for installation and removal
- Vinyl material features a leather grain texture to maintain cover shape in varying climates
- Bows integrated in the fabric help the cover roll up quickly to the back of the bed
- Features restraint straps to hold your rolled-up tonneau in place behind the cab
- Anodized aluminum rails and high-quality fabric create a factory-look
- Gain easy access to your bed without removing the cover
- Designed to cover most truck beds, including those with cargo management systems
- Your Bestop EZ Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It doesn't get much better than having your cargo completely covered and safe, yet just quick, roll-up access away. That's what you get, and more, when your rig is equipped with the Bestop EZ Roll Up Tonneau Cover. This roll up tonneau cover is ready to install in any weather (bring it on, Mother Nature!) and is quick and easy to attach to your truck bed with rugged bed clamps and allows access with its hook-n-loop fastening system.
No one will know whether your tonneau is aftermarket or came straight from the factory with Bestop's anodized aluminum rails and top-quality fabric. The seamless and classy look has heads turning everywhere you go. When you're in a hurry, the fabric rolls right up, and fast, with the help of integrated bows so you can gain full access to your gear.
To make this Bestop tonneau cover even more convenient, it works with most cargo management systems and it doesn't need to be removed to access your bed. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bestop EZ Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph F K (MENTOR, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 10, 2017 9:42 PM
Installed my new cover on my 2017 Ram 2500 with the short bed. This is my 2nd Bestop cover I have installed. I had this same cover on my 2015 Chevy 2500 short bed pickup. This cover is easy to install, and even though it covers the access holes in the bed rails, it makes the bed completely waterproof. I had the last cover on my Chevy for two years, and never had any water or snow enter the bed. The latch works well, and if you add a little lubricant to the latch, it is even easier to latch.
Reviewed by Jeff K (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 9:09 AM
The EZ Roll arrived quickly. With two people doing the install we finished in about 25 minutes. There are two different sizes of clamps that need to be attached to the bed rail. As I recall the larger ones fit best as the middle clamps. The tonneau looks great and appears to be good quality. Rolling the tonneau up to access the bed, or rolling it out is an easy and quick one person operation.
Reviewed by Giuseppi R (Cleveland, OH) — Aug 29, 2015 6:34 AM
this best top cover is misleading, when I received my top it didn't come with the easy clamp system that the (specific) picture shows and even is written in a description on Best Top website. Disappointed
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?