- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Get complete Bestop quality and protection with the ZipRail Tonneau Cover
- The tried-and-true Belt Rail attachment system makes for a quick and secure attachment to your truck bed
- Installs easily in 30 minutes with no bed modifications required
- Crafted from tough, premium-grade vinyl coated polyester fabric with a leather-grain texture to protect your cargo and withstand any climate
- Quick-release tabs resist the worst weather to allow bed access anytime, anywhere
- Saves you at the pump by reducing aerodynamic drag, and increasing MPGs
- No need to remove your other bed accessories, the ZipRail works with most cargo management systems
- Your Bestop ZipRail Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Don't let your truck bed contents get soaked by rain or scouted by looky-loos any longer. With just a 30 minute, no-drill installation of a Bestop ZipRail Tonneau Cover, your gear goes from being vulnerable to securely protected from Mother Nature and the 5-finger rule.
The Bestop ZipRail truck bed cover features Bestop's Belt Rail system, allowing for quick and safe attachment to your truck bed. For a streamlined fit and look that all the neighbors envy, your tonneau cover is custom-fit to your truck. Leather-grain textured vinyl layered over polyester fabric makes this top ultra-flexible and functional in any climate—so you get the same protection whether you're in Boston or Phoenix. Plus, the quick release tabs make this pick up bed cover easy to open and close in any weather.
With its low-profile design, your Bestop Zip Rail vinyl truck bed cover helps reduce drag on your bed—a recipe for improved fuel economy. And, since it works with most cargo management systems, you don't have to sacrifice organization for protection. Your Bestop ZipRail Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bestop ZipRail Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank V (Princeville, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Aug 05, 2016 9:52 PM
The quality of the product is good the ease of installation was very easy would recommend to anyone wanting a nice accessory for their vech.
Reviewed by john s (west bend, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 26, 2016 8:50 PM
Only reason I bought this was the price. You pay for what you get. Took about an hour to install. The plastic strip that holds the cover into place was very hard to finagle into place.
Reviewed by Gary W (ALLISON PARK, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2015 8:37 AM
I really like the way the covers fastens even in cool weather. I am not really happy about the cross rails as they do not arc and will allow water to pool on top of the cover. I think they could have come up with a better way to attach the back rail but it is not bad.
Reviewed by Matthew B (Calhoun, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jun 27, 2015 3:44 AM
Overall I am happy with my purchase. Cover seems to fit well. Installation was simple enough, however the instructions need rewritten. I had to backtrack several times.
Reviewed by SCOTT C (HARBORCREEK, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 11, 2015 9:40 AM
This is a great cover for the price and the manufacturer was offering a$50 rebate at the time making it a great deal. Performance has been great so far with no apparent problems to note.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop tonneau covers
- bilstein 5100, s
- garage door rubber floor seal
- pace edwards full metal jackrabbit price
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- smart car brake pads
- toyota tundra hard bed cover
- 2011 ram fender flares
- 2011 ram tonneau cover
- automotive seat covers
- roof carrier
- truck gauges