- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James R (WAXAHACHIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Dec 05, 2017 8:41 AM
The install was very easy and the directions were clear. Had the cover installed in about 30 minutes. The hardest part was snapping the cover at the tail gate. Looks great on the truck, a number of good comments.
Reviewed by patricia s (MISSION, TX) — Sep 27, 2017 6:50 PM
Very pleased,it fits my 1995-250 truck like the old cover, but with some upgrades.Also it is AMERICAN MADE. Thank you much.
Reviewed by STEVE W (BLANCHESTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 13, 2017 4:23 AM
Installation was difficult,had to use clamps in opposite order to make it fit on my 2017 F-150.Longer clamps in the front.
Reviewed by Mike B (CHESTERFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 10, 2017 9:47 AM
My only complaint is that I cannot get it to stop leaking. There are gaps in the corners.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.