- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (VENETA, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Feb 05, 2015 8:05 PM
I was glad that I shopped around before I bought the Extang cover. After reading some of the review of other products I decided to get the Extang. It installed quickly and with out any surprises. I did have to adjust the snaps to get it closed the first time but it was cooler weather and there wasn't much stretch in the fabric to start with. It looks very nice on my truck and gives me the option of hauling stuff in the back of my truck without it being in plain view.
Reviewed by Tom G (AMHERST, NY) — Jan 25, 2015 9:11 AM
I am very satisfied with the cover. It was easy to install and a great fit, I especially like the fact that it is designed for cool climate as I live in Buffalo.
Reviewed by Paul C (Boyertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 — Jan 22, 2015 5:56 AM
Having owned an Extang cover on my last truck and ordered this one based on the way it fit. This cover even with the snaps set for the tightest position it seems to be very loose and flaps when driving.
Reviewed by EDWIN P (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Dec 29, 2014 8:58 PM
I've now owned both thr Extang classic and black max covers and both are similar however the classic has metal snaps and the black max has plastic/fiberglass snaps. I prefer the metal snaps
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 2/26
- What Do You Drive?