- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1181 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark R (YERINGTON, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 29, 2016 8:22 AM
This was for a 2016 chevy colorado. The plastic corner pieces do not fit exact and when the clamps are tightened down, there is are small gaps in the front corners. Tried using foam strip, but that made gaps worse. Took a longer time to install because I measured every distance to align it straight. Snap are difficult to use in cold weather. It looks good when finished. If it holds up I will be happy with it.
Reviewed by william g (LAKE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 18, 2016 4:22 AM
I had a few issues while installing the cover, but after stepping back and taking a breath, everything went into place, as it should. I had trouble getting the cross ribs to fit, but realized I needed to spread the top rails just a bit to get the proper distance for the ribs to drop in. Other than that, I am pleased with the Black Max. After shopping around I determined that this cover is a good value for the money.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?