- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald S P (Commerce Township, MI) — May 16, 2017 7:15 AM
Recently installed my new tonneau cover from Auto Anything. It was relatively easy to install...turns out, instructions do serve a purpose after all. It fits perfectly on my F150 and looks great. I haven't taken it off and on yet so we'll see how well the snaps work but so far so good. The shopping experience was perfect. I called because I had a couple of questions before ordering and the whole thing took about 4 minutes...really good customer service. I'm happy.
Reviewed by Richard L (Enterprise, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2017 5:15 AM
This is the third cover of this brand that I have owned. Keeps all my contents dry, fits perfect, looks great, and keeps my truck a truck. So easy to use. No complaints here, if I get a new truck I will be sure to order this cover again!
Reviewed by Floyd A (Ocean Springs, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Mar 18, 2017 2:50 AM
This is the third Ford Ranger for which I purchased a BlackMax tonneau cover. It looks great, seals watertight, and is easily rolled up when not in use. Very tough, practical and good looking product.
Reviewed by Ryan S (MOHNTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 12, 2017 5:32 AM
This is my 4th Extang black max purchase. I leased trucks and they are a great addition at a reasonable price. They are difficult to manipulate in cold temps, but the adjustable snaps help slightly (if you have the time & patience to slide and turn them all around). They've always fit my trucks (3 Rams from 2007-2014), but I had to adjust the clamp/bar placement on my recently purchased 2015 GMC Sierra Short Box. It works fine, but the bars aren't perfectly spaced.
Reviewed by Dave W (HUDSON, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 1:20 PM
I have owned one prior and it lasted 5 years until I sold my truck.I purchased A new Extang BlackMax because of the quality in the past. Extang made some changes to the frame with plastic corners and plastic snaps so I couldn't give them a higher rating on Quality. But who knows it may be just fine. Looks good and does the job.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?