- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by theodore h (CASA GRANDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — May 24, 2016 9:50 AM
high quality looks and fits as it should, no missing parts,had one before on a 2004 pickup still looked good when i sold the truck after 6 years of ownership. cover has a 10 year warrenty,at 71 years of age to see if it last that long.
Reviewed by Artie S (ORRICK, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 22, 2016 9:11 AM
My wife and I installed this cover in about an hour on our 1997 chevy CK 1500 ExCab.frame work is good as well as the cover and I also like the fact that the frame is black and blends in with the cover very nice, our old cover was aluminum colored and was very visible ( not atractive )and it was not an Extang BlackMax.. We are very picking with our truck, bought new, still looks it,this cover is a big + for the looks. I would recommend this to anyone.
Reviewed by Otis D (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Mar 24, 2016 7:38 AM
. This Tonneau Cover is exactly what I need for my Chevy Colorado. Along with my Wade caps
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?