- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shawn c (manchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 30, 2015 3:54 AM
This is the best snap down cover you could ever own. This is my second one since 1995 and it is only because of the new truck I have now has a smaller bed... the old cover is still in grate shape .. I will get the same cover for the next truck I buy ..
Reviewed by richard r (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy C/K Pickup — May 10, 2015 3:25 PM
I was very pleased with the quality, and the realitive ease of installation. It really looks sharp too. I would strongly recommend this product.
Reviewed by joseph v (brookhaven, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — May 06, 2015 5:43 AM
extang blackmax covers are simple and longlasting with little maints. This is my fourth truck also my fourth cover great product
Reviewed by Ronald T (Brunswick, GA) — Apr 26, 2015 3:33 AM
This is my third BlacMax, fourth Extang Tonnneau, out of the last five Tonneau covers I have purchased. The quality and fit is outstanding. The back frame & snaps make the transition from the tonneau to the truck appear seamless. The non-Extang tonneau mentioned above only spent about three weeks on my truck before it had to go. This BlackMax looks and fits great.
Reviewed by Tomacene K (HAUULA, HI) — Apr 23, 2015 8:40 PM
I've purchased approx. 7 of the Black Max Tonneau covers over the past 5 years. We have them on a number of different trucks - Chevy, Ford, Toyota and Nissan, they still look and operate perfectly. They're easy to install and obtaining replacement parts are easy. Best buy!
- Ships By 7/07
- What Do You Drive?