- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul T. M (CHELMSFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2016 6:48 PM
1st one was defective had a large sag in the material. Extang was great to deal with and replaced it within a couple of days. This is my 3rd Extang tonno. I like the emax because of the full bed access. The quality was not quit as good as my last one which was a full tilt. It has some puckering between the stitching on one side that detracts from the looks. The gasket sealing at the front of bed and at the tailgate could be better. Very good unless your a perfectionist. AutoAnything is great.
Reviewed by Marshall W (PARIS, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 10, 2015 5:13 AM
This tonneau replaced an older extang trifecta. I couldn't have asked for an easier install or a better finished product. Having virtually full access to the bed will prove a great bonus! Awesome product, extang is the best!!
Reviewed by BRIAN B (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 01, 2015 6:37 AM
Had the full tilt on the last truck, Decided to try this one so I never have to take it off to haul anything. Everything was perfect when received.
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang encore for tacoma
- extang fulltilt tonneau covers
- extang tuff tonneau
- trifecta truck bed cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- hard bed covers for 2011 dodge ram crew cab
- toyota tundra accesories
- 2001 dodge tri fold tonneau cover
- window air deflectors
- custom exhaust parts
- fitted seat covers