- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis C M (Columbia, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2016 3:34 PM
Installation was easy. I found that the slam latches would not engage on their own. I have to give them a push with my finger. I contacted Estang and they have sent me new latches. Have not installed yet but disappointed that I have to do this. Estang has excellent customer service. My previous truck had an Estang Trifecta. I find that the Emax has more wind flapping and noise then the Trifecta. For this reason if I had it to do over I would order the Trifecta.
Reviewed by RONALD S (BEVERLY HILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jun 16, 2016 2:09 PM
I have a new canyon and the bed is made different from other models. Were the instructions on the tonneau say place the clamp about an inch from the bed wall on the canyon(and the Colorado) you have to place it 8 inches back. Well it works! Please let any New owner know.I had to speak with factory 5 days later I was able to install it. Also if you have factory cap I used weather strip on the bulk head so as to seal it well. I used topper weather strip.
Reviewed by Jeremy B (LEXINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 28, 2016 3:35 AM
Cover was very easy to install and is easy to fold up and down. The front corners do not pull all of the way down onto my bed rail and will allow water/rain to get in while driving or washing my truck. I installed the tailgate seal and took a couple small leftover pieces and placed that under the front corners with no luck. The mechanical attachment points need to be closer to the interior corners.
Ships By 10/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang encore for tacoma
- extang fulltilt tonneau covers
- extang tuff tonneau
- trifecta truck bed cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- hard bed covers for 2011 dodge ram crew cab
- toyota tundra accesories
- 2001 dodge tri fold tonneau cover
- window air deflectors
- custom exhaust parts
- fitted seat covers