- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2015 5:27 AM
The Extang eMax installed within minutes. It looks great on my Silverado. The extra security of having objects in the bed secure is great.
Reviewed by Charles W (Spring City, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2014 4:42 AM
I was a little skeptical about getting a soft cover because I was worried the vinyl would rub against itself when folded causing damage, but the lifetime warranty made me feel a little better. Fit & finish is very nice, only concern is it catches a lot of wind and tries to open up when folded and I can't get the straps any tighter. Would recommend, the bed is dry unlike hard tri folds.
Reviewed by Christy Angelo C (Middletown, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2014 6:11 AM
the cover exceeded all my expectations!! easy installation, great price, excellent design. and auto everything is icing on the cake!!!!!
Reviewed by David K (BEDFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 12, 2014 8:30 AM
Pretty Easy install, appears to be a quality product but only time will tell how it holds up. I also bought the "Tonno Tonic" to help protect it. The only issue I saw during the install was the 6" part near the cab will not lay flat and seal on the back bed rail, it appears that something within the hinge is holding it up about 1/2 inch. My wife had to push it down while I hooked up the two hold down clamps. other than that it seals fine on the sides and tailgate
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 1/30
- What Do You Drive?