- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeff l (volant, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2015 6:21 PM
Very easy to install, 20 min. water tight even in car wash.you will still need a tailgate seal to keep water from around tailgate. looks very quality made
Reviewed by Adam S (Bohemia, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2015 4:22 AM
Quality product. It is sturdy and well built. The best feature is being able to open it up all the way. The installation was very easy also.
Reviewed by Shane L (ALTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 22, 2015 8:39 PM
This cover did not work for me. Ford, 2015 short bed. In my opinion, the cover does not allow for height differences if you have a bed rail cap and needed to be about 1 inch longer for maximum protection. Also, the tailgate has a step, which creates another gap for water to enter. The cover is made well and was easy to install.
Reviewed by Denis M (Rochester, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jun 01, 2015 8:16 PM
My only issue is the way the tonneau clamps down in the rear. Instead of the cable lock withy he latched it has the weird pull down sprung this that doesn't seem very secure I wish they had figured a better way to do this
Reviewed by Robert F (Morrisville, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 14, 2015 4:36 PM
I replaced an Extang snap-on cover that gave many years of service with the Extang eMAX Folding cover. The new cover seems a little more tight and is much easier to open and close. I especially like that the whole bed of my truck can be accessed, not just 2/3.
- Ships By 8/04
- What Do You Drive?