- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by HENRI M (WILLIAMSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2017 7:31 AM
THE COVER ITSELF IS VERY GOOD, THE FIT IS PERFECT. HOWEVER THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALL ARE VERY BAD AS WERE THE INSTALL VIDEO. ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO THEN IT WAS A SNAP, STILL IT IS A VERY GOOD COVER SO FAR.
Reviewed by Kent V (FLORISSANT, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2017 8:16 PM
Functions well, but does not lay perfectly straight, each side having noticeable interrupted lines at the first fold from the rear. Does not extend far enough over top of tail gate, covering only about a quarter to half inch of top of tail gate on 2016 F150 short bed. Other than lacking perfect lines, it does look good on the truck.
Reviewed by Ron P (Southport, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 13, 2017 4:42 AM
I previously had "roll up" by Extang. Worked ok, weather temperatures sometimes made the re fastening of cover a night mare. This fold up cover works very well, opening and closing. Recently took it thru a high pressure car wash, no water if the bed, tight cover. However, the dam pollen dust still finds away to get in. Per the trucks mpg gauge, the truck gets 2 to 3 mpg better! 2016 F150 Crew Cab.
Reviewed by MIGUEL V (NORTH GRAFTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2017 3:32 PM
Perfect fit; easy to set up. Took about 3/4 hr as I did it alone. Just drove in 2 heavy snow storms and no ice or snow in the bed. 2014 F-150 Platinum with a 6'6 bed and cargo management system.
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bakflip g2 bed cover
- delta structural foam crossover tool box
- ebc red brake pads review
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- lexus car mats
- nissan frontier tonneau hard
- floor mats for volvo xc90
- 2008 toyota tundra tonneau cover
- performance tuners
- pickup truck bed liners
- car window rain guards