- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marshall W (PARIS, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 10, 2015 5:13 AM
This tonneau replaced an older extang trifecta. I couldn't have asked for an easier install or a better finished product. Having virtually full access to the bed will prove a great bonus! Awesome product, extang is the best!!
Reviewed by BRIAN B (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 01, 2015 6:37 AM
Had the full tilt on the last truck, Decided to try this one so I never have to take it off to haul anything. Everything was perfect when received.
Reviewed by Madeleine M (LEWISTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 05, 2015 11:09 AM
2015 F-150 5.5' Bed: Easy install, great quality and highly durable. I would recommend to a friend. Looks great and keeps the rain/snow out. Cargo remains dry. Great product!
Reviewed by Bruce H (MADISON, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2015 8:01 AM
The eMAX tonneau cover by Extang is a great product. We were able to install the product with little problem. Problem was that when the product arrived it was in a ripped, torn and bent box, with no packing and only the cover in the box with no hardware to attach it to the truck. Called the next morning to report this to AutoAnything. They were amazing! They filed a claim with FedEx and sent out a new cover which arrived the next day. Works wonderful on my F150, looks great.
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- extang encore for tacoma
- extang fulltilt tonneau covers
- extang tuff tonneau
- trifecta truck bed cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- hard bed covers for 2011 dodge ram crew cab
- toyota tundra accesories
- 2001 dodge tri fold tonneau cover
- window air deflectors
- custom exhaust parts
- fitted seat covers