- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover provides full-bed access and hard tonneau cover protection
- Custom-manufactured to fit your exact pickup truck bed
- 3-panel hard folding design delivers easy bed access from both the front and rear
- Super-wide panels—open up 1/3 of your bed with every fold
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key (available for most models)
- Advanced seals and integrated rails tighten down the panels to block out weather
- 1-inch thick fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) panels provide superior UV protection and reduce cargo temperatures
- Powder coated frame and rubber corners resist damage
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Proudly built in the US of A
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key (available on most models). Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick panel is crafted of a proprietary fiberglass-reinforced plastic blend that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang tri fold tonneau cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by G. Bradlee G (SAMMAMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2014 7:19 PM
I've had the Extang EnCore for a couple weeks and really like it. It installs easily, is sturdy and looks good. I really like the front access and load/unload most smaller items in the front of the bed. My drivers side rear latch didn't catch the rail at initial installation, but after a minor adjustment it works great now. I am disappointed that AutoAnything excludes Extang products from the 15% discount:(
Reviewed by Joe C (Alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC C/K 3500 — Nov 13, 2014 6:03 AM
I was told that the cover was 4 fold but it's only 3. I have a dually and it's hard to open from the side. I wouldn't have bought it if I had known these facts
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- extang encore tacoma
- extang rt toolbox
- extang solid fold tonneau cover reviews
- extang black max tonneau cover
- tonneau cover for 1965 chevy
- tri fold tonneau cover chevy
- dodge tailgate lock
- chevy silverado bed cover
- 2011 silverado tailgate seal
- f150 tri fold tonneau cover
- mats anything
- quality bike rack for suv
- automotive truck bed caps