- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover provides full-bed access and hard tonneau cover protection
- Custom-manufactured to fit your exact pickup truck bed
- 3-panel hard folding design delivers easy bed access from both the front and rear
- Super-wide panels—open up 1/3 of your bed with every fold
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key (available for most models)
- Advanced seals and integrated rails tighten down the panels to block out weather
- 1-inch thick fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) panels provide superior UV protection and reduce cargo temperatures
- Powder coated frame and rubber corners resist damage
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Proudly built in the US of A
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key (available on most models). Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick panel is crafted of a proprietary fiberglass-reinforced plastic blend that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang tri fold tonneau cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay H (Marlon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 10:42 AM
I had different caps for my previous trucks and liked them except when I had something too big to carry so I thought this would be the solution. First I was shipped the wrong cap which I had to repack and return. I have installed it per the directions but in the 2 months we had 3 hard rains,each time there is a gallon or 2 of water in the truck bed. Then a small stick fell out of the tree and broke a small hole in the construction paper thick fiberglass which is not part of warranty.
Reviewed by Ben B (Gleason, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Jan 09, 2015 7:52 AM
I've purchased two of these covers for our Chevy Colorado's. They are great covers. Very waterproof and also secure. Having owned them in the past on a Silverado, I think they have refined the product over the years. My only complaint is that the "single" key lock system that is advertised, is NOT compatible with the new 2015 Chevy Colorado.
Reviewed by Gary P (Dallas, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2015 12:41 PM
I read reviews it's my own fault. Pretty disapointed with the cover. I think they need to make some modifications on the rail system. Drain tube at front and back would be a great improvent. If you live anywhere that it rains much like me in oregon your stuff is gonna get wet under this cover. I do like the way it looks though. If you live in a dry area it's probably good
Reviewed by Dennis M (Mc Keesport, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 03, 2015 6:45 AM
This was the tonneau I had in mind when searching for one for my new Serria. I was very pleased with the quality and functions of the unit. Also, the ease of instillation and removal were two of my main features I was looking for.
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 1/27
- What Do You Drive?