- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (BETHEL SPRINGS, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Oct 15, 2016 10:21 AM
I have used the same cover on my other truck and wanted the same on my new truck, I love the ease of use and the way it can be removed to access the whole truck bed, I absolutely love it.
Reviewed by Dan P (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 26, 2016 6:34 AM
Looked at a lot of covers before I bought this one. Installed myself, easy enough. Works well and happy with it. Called into to order found not very helpful, had to pull up everything for them. Had to return the below cover tool box because it would not fit, wish the phone support was better. Had to pay for return shipping when it was Auto Anything telling me it would work. Ok pricing, just do your own work to figure if it works for your auto.
Reviewed by Rich H (Latrobe, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Sep 11, 2016 7:29 PM
I bought this cover for a new truck. My previous truck had a soft Extang cover with all those snaps, a total pain in the ass. So I went with the 3-fold EnCore hard cover. It can be folded back in either direction partially or comes completely off in seconds, and can be put back on in seconds. The install is a real pain because you have to install the tracks for it to sit in, but once on, it is perfect. And you can stand on it too. Definitely worth the price.
Reviewed by Ryan W (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 28, 2016 6:43 AM
Unlike some others who have reviewed this cover I knew a hard folding cover wasn't going to be completely dry. Yes some water comes in where the cover meets the top of the tailgate. This cover is very functional with the ability to open the front section. I can literally fold up the entire cover with one hand. Plus, it looks great
- Rebates: $100 Details
Ships By 10/27
- What Do You Drive?