- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (Assonet, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2016 3:27 AM
Extangs Encore model is buy far the best hard tonneau cover on the market to date. This is my second one that I have owned and they keep making them better. So if your looking for Hard cover for your truck it's a no brainer there worth all the money you pay for it.
Reviewed by Linda G (Spring Branch, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Apr 14, 2016 2:17 PM
I have owned folding tops in the past but always wanted access to the front with locking capabilities, Encore was the answer. Installation took some tweaking to get the rear latch to engage but finally got it to work. Keying the front lock failed to mention to remove the yellow lock ring on the bottom side of the lock but a quick call to customer service was quick to sort it out. Works fine.
Reviewed by Patricia W (HUNTERSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2016 6:12 PM
Extang packaged the wrong rails in my box, but I called and they sent the correct part right away. It only took 45 minutes to install...very easy; no drilling, no special tools. Surprisingly, it keeps everything dry. It's easy to open and I love being able to open it from the front. No problems taking it through the car wash. Does the job.
- Rebates: $140 Details
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?