- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Noah W (Encinitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Monday at 5:37 PM
I wanted a hardcover that locks. This was pretty much the only one that had all the features I wanted without a huge box taking up room for a rolling cover. Installation was fairly easy. Needed two people but my teenager helped. The only issue for the price it should be perfect and one of the screws in the rear locking mechanism were stripped so the cover bounces about 1/4" when driving. I can't get the back to sit tight and there is also about a 1/4" gap between the cover and the tailgate.
Reviewed by Pat H (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 27, 2017 8:37 AM
Good over all quality, easy to install, really like the locking mechanism next to the cab, nice feature.
Reviewed by Gary G (Auburn, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 09, 2017 2:22 PM
This is one of the few tonneau covers I could find that opens from the front and back. Good solid installation which takes a little common sense to install. I would buy again.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.