- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload without sacrificing your toolbox with the Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Specially sized to work with pickups equipped with a standard 20” deep toolbox
- Mounts in just minutes using low-profile clamps that hide away under your truck’s side rails—no tools, drilling or cutting needed
- The premium vinyl tarp closes up tight using industrial-strength Velcro
- Automatically stays taught all year round with its self-adjusting tensioning system
- Equipped with quick release levers at the tailgate and cab for one-finger access to your freight
- Extang’s Weather/Tuff Seals are built from advanced PVC to withstand blistering heat and scorching UV rays
- Heavy-duty aluminum bows built into the tarp makes rolling up your Express a breeze
- Tapered design sends moisture rolling off the sides instead of pooling in the center
- Aerodynamically styled to boost your MPGs
- Its sturdy side rails are pre-drilled where the clamps connect
- Your Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover includes a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
From mobile car detailers to general contractors, hardworking folks rely on truck toolboxes to keep the tools of their trade protected from parking lot bandits, scorching sunlight and foul weather. But what about the other materials, supplies and equipment that can't fit inside your tool chest? Now, you can extend that security to the rest of your payload with the Extang Express Toolbox Truck Bed Cover.
Tailor made for your truck, the Extang Express Toolbox Tonneau Cover is cut short to accommodate most traditional 20" toolboxes. But that's the only difference between this dependable bed cover and the original. Just like its full-length compatriot, it mounts in minutes without any tools needed, stays taught automatically with its self-adjusting tension system and opens in an instant using quick release levers at both the tailgate and cab for fast access to your cargo.
Come rain or come shine, the Express Roll Up Tool Box Tonneau Cover is built for all-season reliability. The tapered design, Weather/Tuff seals and commercial-grade vinyl tarp work together to block Mother Nature from leaking in. Plus, heavy-duty bows positioned inside the tarp make it easy to roll your Express along the Velcro-sealing frame. Best of all, Extang covers both the tarp and frame with a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh H (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2015 4:15 AM
Very pleased with this product, works great with my low profile Kobalt toolbox and cargo management system that I have on the side of the truck bed. Very easy to install.
Reviewed by Bob L (CLEMMONS, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Aug 04, 2015 4:53 AM
Tonneau cover is working great! Great, easy access. Made from quality components. Only reason I didn't rate it five stars is that installation instructions could have been better. Stated that the side rails were marked right/left, which they were not. If it was stated that they are the same and that release latch goes in the rear on the drivers side and the front on the passenger side, it would have been better. Had to cut deeper notches in the front plate due to the bed liner. Put that in too.
Reviewed by Daniel H (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2015 4:38 AM
Install was pretty simple and instructions were easy to follow. Tightening the all the clamps on the bed rail is the only thing that took a little bit of time, probably took me 30 minutes for a complete install. Shipping was really quick and everything arrived undamaged.
Reviewed by Donn P (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Feb 21, 2015 10:01 AM
It was very easy to install. However I did have to move everything including the tool box back 2" so it would cover the top of the tailgate.
Reviewed by Paul C (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 18, 2015 4:59 PM
I just recently purchased the toolbox tonneau cover by Extang and so far so good. It shipped quickly and was a pretty simple install - took me about 30 minutes to install - like most things I could do it in 1/2 the time now that I have done it. I recently purchased a Weatherguard toolbox and this rollup goes great with the toolbox. The cover is on a Ford F150 FX4 with a 5.5' bed and toolbox.
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/30
- What Do You Drive?