- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload without sacrificing your toolbox with the Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Specially sized to work with pickups equipped with a standard 20” deep toolbox
- Mounts in just minutes using low-profile clamps that hide away under your truck’s side rails—no tools, drilling or cutting needed
- The premium vinyl tarp closes up tight using industrial-strength Velcro
- Automatically stays taught all year round with its self-adjusting tensioning system
- Equipped with quick release levers at the tailgate and cab for one-finger access to your freight
- Extang’s Weather/Tuff Seals are built from advanced PVC to withstand blistering heat and scorching UV rays
- Heavy-duty aluminum bows built into the tarp makes rolling up your Express a breeze
- Tapered design sends moisture rolling off the sides instead of pooling in the center
- Aerodynamically styled to boost your MPGs
- Its sturdy side rails are pre-drilled where the clamps connect
- Your Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover includes a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
From mobile car detailers to general contractors, hardworking folks rely on truck toolboxes to keep the tools of their trade protected from parking lot bandits, scorching sunlight and foul weather. But what about the other materials, supplies and equipment that can't fit inside your tool chest? Now, you can extend that security to the rest of your payload with the Extang Express Toolbox Truck Bed Cover.
Tailor made for your truck, the Extang Express Toolbox Tonneau Cover is cut short to accommodate most traditional 20" toolboxes. But that's the only difference between this dependable bed cover and the original. Just like its full-length compatriot, it mounts in minutes without any tools needed, stays taught automatically with its self-adjusting tension system and opens in an instant using quick release levers at both the tailgate and cab for fast access to your cargo.
Come rain or come shine, the Express Roll Up Tool Box Tonneau Cover is built for all-season reliability. The tapered design, Weather/Tuff seals and commercial-grade vinyl tarp work together to block Mother Nature from leaking in. Plus, heavy-duty bows positioned inside the tarp make it easy to roll your Express along the Velcro-sealing frame. Best of all, Extang covers both the tarp and frame with a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirk F (Poplarville, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 06, 2016 4:27 AM
This is the second truck I have installed the Extang Express on. It is a very easy install, taking me less than thirty minutes doing it by myself. It works great and is a super solution to those with a tool box and the need to adapt to different cargo. I just made a twelve hour drive, three hours of which it was pouring rain. My cargo stayed perfectly dry. Great product and I highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Chris C (CENTRAL BRIDGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Mar 21, 2016 3:50 PM
I had to move the 20" toolbox up an inch to get it to fit. Now I have a gap in the back instead of by the tailgate. I think this should have been longer. Also, the instructions totally suck. Not only do the instructions suck, the pictures illustrate things that can't happen given the parts. You will figure it out eventually though.
Reviewed by Gregory H (SMYRNA, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Titan — Feb 23, 2016 5:05 AM
Installation took longer than expected, but overall was pleased with the look and functionality of the bed cover. The two main issues is sealing around the toolbox (sides and backside close to the cab of the truck). Water is still able to get into the bed as well as the L channel is leaking in the middle (which will need to be sealed as well). Hopefully after sealing around the toolbox and L channel, the bed will remain dry. If not this defeats the entire purpose of having a bed cover.
Reviewed by Josh H (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2015 4:15 AM
Very pleased with this product, works great with my low profile Kobalt toolbox and cargo management system that I have on the side of the truck bed. Very easy to install.
Ships By 10/24
- What Do You Drive?