- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload without sacrificing your toolbox with the Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Specially sized to work with pickups equipped with a standard 20” deep toolbox
- Mounts in just minutes using low-profile clamps that hide away under your truck’s side rails—no tools, drilling or cutting needed
- The premium vinyl tarp closes up tight using industrial-strength Velcro
- Automatically stays taught all year round with its self-adjusting tensioning system
- Equipped with quick release levers at the tailgate and cab for one-finger access to your freight
- Extang’s Weather/Tuff Seals are built from advanced PVC to withstand blistering heat and scorching UV rays
- Heavy-duty aluminum bows built into the tarp makes rolling up your Express a breeze
- Tapered design sends moisture rolling off the sides instead of pooling in the center
- Aerodynamically styled to boost your MPGs
- Its sturdy side rails are pre-drilled where the clamps connect
- Your Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover includes a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
From mobile car detailers to general contractors, hardworking folks rely on truck toolboxes to keep the tools of their trade protected from parking lot bandits, scorching sunlight and foul weather. But what about the other materials, supplies and equipment that can't fit inside your tool chest? Now, you can extend that security to the rest of your payload with the Extang Express Toolbox Truck Bed Cover.
Tailor made for your truck, the Extang Express Toolbox Tonneau Cover is cut short to accommodate most traditional 20" toolboxes. But that's the only difference between this dependable bed cover and the original. Just like its full-length compatriot, it mounts in minutes without any tools needed, stays taught automatically with its self-adjusting tension system and opens in an instant using quick release levers at both the tailgate and cab for fast access to your cargo.
Come rain or come shine, the Express Roll Up Tool Box Tonneau Cover is built for all-season reliability. The tapered design, Weather/Tuff seals and commercial-grade vinyl tarp work together to block Mother Nature from leaking in. Plus, heavy-duty bows positioned inside the tarp make it easy to roll your Express along the Velcro-sealing frame. Best of all, Extang covers both the tarp and frame with a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ralph m (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 24, 2017 6:45 AM
I had the same cover on a 2014 chevy. Like the roll up feature. Second time around it installed much quicker as I knew the drill. Only negative is that I have to add a little width to my metal box so the Extang will cover the tail gate.I've noticed the steel boxes today are a little less wide than in the past and makes it a challenge to get the cover to seal up the truck bed .
Reviewed by Mike L (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 06, 2017 10:34 AM
The cover seems nice, in my case I had top rail protectors and the plastic takes away 1/4" on each side which makes it too narrow for the cover, so I had to cut the plastic to on the side rail protectors to get it to work-no adjustment. Also I have a cab protector in front of my tool box so with the cab protector and tool box it is 24 1/4" from the cab. That did not work so I had to take the cover to an upholstery shop and take 4 1/4" out of it, and had to cut the side rails with a band saw.
Reviewed by Kirk F (Poplarville, MS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Oct 06, 2016 4:27 AM
This is the second truck I have installed the Extang Express on. It is a very easy install, taking me less than thirty minutes doing it by myself. It works great and is a super solution to those with a tool box and the need to adapt to different cargo. I just made a twelve hour drive, three hours of which it was pouring rain. My cargo stayed perfectly dry. Great product and I highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Chris C (CENTRAL BRIDGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Mar 21, 2016 3:50 PM
I had to move the 20" toolbox up an inch to get it to fit. Now I have a gap in the back instead of by the tailgate. I think this should have been longer. Also, the instructions totally suck. Not only do the instructions suck, the pictures illustrate things that can't happen given the parts. You will figure it out eventually though.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?