- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover represents a radical new bed cover design
- Custom made to fit your specific pickup bed
- Opens and closes in seconds without hassle
- Integrated tension sides instantly seal without snaps, Velcro or tongue & groove closures
- Twin spring-loaded latches secure your cover closed at the tailgate
- Multi-directional tension bows ensure an ever-tight tonneau tarp
- Sturdy cross-bows roll with the premium vinyl tarp for convenience
- Slim side rails and hardware provide maximum bed space for large loads
- Simple installation – no drilling or other modifications required
- Made with pride in the US of A
- Your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover frame and tarp carry a full Lifetime Warranty
Join the latest movement in truck bed cover convenience and looks: the Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover. It's a coup against everything you thought you knew about tonneau covers.
The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover overthrows the notion that you need snaps, Velcro, or tongue & groove side seals to keep the weather out of your bed. Instead, the Revolution uses an integrated tension system that opens and closes faster, blocks moisture, and consistently keeps a tight, low-profile look for your tarp.
This new regime in tonneau design also comes packed with space-saving slim side rails, fast spring-loaded releases at the tailgate, and integrated bows that roll with the premium tarp. And, your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover is protected by a Lifetime Warranty. With all of these radical features, you're sure to want a Revolution on your truck today.
- Truck with Bed Caps: Does not fit with any aftermarket, aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with Bed Rails: The Revolution will not fit trucks equipped with bed rails.
Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
262 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathaniel K (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2018 3:22 AM
Installing the cover is not too difficult. Very little adjustment was needed, though I did realize that my bed rail caps needed to be removed in order to enable a proper fit, function and seal. The Revolution cover idea is great. I am happy to find a roll up cover that does not rely on Velcro. The only critique I have is the front and back fabric detail: there is simply an inch of fabric left to hang over after the seam. I wish that it were hemmed or trimmed to make a cleaner look.
Reviewed by Jason R (CENTRAL POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Apr 02, 2018 1:09 PM
This cover has a great low profile design and installs in less than 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Peter S (ROCHESTER, NY) — Dec 21, 2017 4:57 AM
I have had this Extang Revolution on two trucks now. It snaps closed nice and tight and looks good. I really like the fact that it rolls up out of the way when carry large items in the bed.
Reviewed by Susie B (HERMISTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 21, 2017 3:56 PM
Not only were the instructions not very clear,after installing, there were some gaps that I'm sure will let water in. I had this same tonneau on another truck and it performed well the first three years or so, then leaked. I like the way it looks, so I ordered another one. I'm not sure I made the right decision.
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?