- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Advance your truck bed security with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your year, make and model pick-up truck
- Integrated seals provide ultimate weather resistance with 4-layers of protection
- Lightweight, 1” thick thermoplastic cover skin is UV-treated to fight fade
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau cannot be opened
- Dent-proof panels ensure long-lasting durability and can support up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Matte black finish with powder-coated frame and hinges deliver OEM style
- Simplified design comes fully-assembled for easy clamp-on installation using just your hands in just minutes
- Plenty of room for storage under the cover or open for larger cargo such as a 5th wheel hitch
- Solid Fold 2.0 is built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Elevate your payload protection to the next level with the 2.0 version of Extang’s Solid Fold Tonneau Cover. Engineered for lightweight strength, the Solid Fold 2 boasts all the best features of the original cover—with a few advancements in some pivotal places.
Swapping out the previously used hot-to-the-touch aluminum, the Solid Fold 2nd Generation is constructed from 1” thick thermoplastic that’s UV-treated to keep cool and fight fade. And with dent-proof panels and integrated 4-layer weather seals, you’re ensured years of good-looking defense against inclement weather and would-be thieves.
Manufactured with a custom-fit for your prized pickup, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 features a matte black finish with a powder-coated frame and hinges designed to deliver sleek OEM-like style. Your Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leroy K (PORTLAND, OR) — Wednesday at 1:21 PM
The Extang Solid Fold 2.0 is designed well for both fit and appearnce. Two fit items I need to comment on are 1) I found the spring loaded clamps could have a longer grip on them as I had trouble reaching behind the bottom of the metal rail for a great grip. 2) My 2015 Siler ado has great rail caps on the sides and tail gate, but not on the narrower top of the box behind the cab. Being lower than the sides,this left two areas where gaskets could not fit tight on that front area of the box.
Reviewed by William H (Southampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 5:57 AM
The cover was shipped well packed which was good because UPS managed to scrape the box up pretty good. Took about 3 minutes to install. I bought this because it could be taken off easily. No leaks even from going thru car wash. Would recommend this item. I installed on 2017 GMC Sierra double cab with a standard size bed (6.6).
Reviewed by Dennis B (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Apr 26, 2017 10:55 AM
Good Built Product,Easy to install. I look at a lot of cover's and picked this because. 1.no rails to Damage. (hauling,or Dumping in to bed) 2.Heavy duty to handle snow,wind,and Rain. 3.low up keep (Sprays and stitching) If you need the whole Bed you need to leave it Home, or Stows on crew cab seats. (If you have Bed rails expect a 1/4 gap on the front of the Bed,foam tape worked to seal it.)
- Rebates: $99 Details
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- nu image platinum series gauge kits
- oval wheel to wheel nerf steps
- roll back 2 covers
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- subaru floor mats rubber
- truck bed cover for explorer sport trac
- ford superduty rollaway tonneau cover
- rubber floor mats for ford expedition
- custom floors mats
- durable truck seat covers
- bug wind deflectors