- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Complete your cargo protection with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your specific full-size pickup truck
- Sized to work with most standard 18" to 20" toolboxes—toolbox not included
- Designed to withstand the harshest elements with 4-layered integrated weather seals
- Strong, lightweight construction from 1” thick auto-grade TPE - can support an evenly distributed load of up to a 1,000 lbs
- Strong, dent-resistant panels are UV-treated to ensure years of sleek, durable use
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 cannot be opened
- Provides OEM style with a matte black finish and textured, powder-coated frame and hinges
- Fully-assembled cover installs in seconds with fast clamp-on installation
- Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox is manufactured with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Put an end to the dilemma of having to choose between a truck toolbox or truck bed cover with the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover. Made to be a custom-fit for your full-size pickup, this tough tonneau cover is designed to match up with most 18” to 20” standard toolboxes (toolbox not included).
The Solid Fold 2 Toolbox delivers lightweight strength thanks to its 1” thick auto-grade thermoplastic construction and polypropylene core - rated to support up to 1,000 lbs of evenly distributed weight. And with dent-resistant, UV-treated panels and integrated 4-layer seals, you’re guaranteed years of stylish security from harsh weather and would-be thieves.
Finished with a matte black powder coat, the Solid Fold 2nd generation adds an OEM look to any year, make and model. Solid Fold Series 2 Tonneau Covers come fully-assembled for fast clamp-on installation and carry a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe D (VENICE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Sep 11, 2016 9:39 AM
Solid product with simple design, excellent functionality, and ease of installation. However, if butting up against a diamond-plated toolbox, water still (minimally) leaks through to bed. The seal does not entirely close the tiny gaps created by the diamond plates. Owner has to get creative and use whatever additional sealing material to prevent water from getting through to bed.
Reviewed by Ryan P (Boonton Twp., NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2016 8:43 PM
First of all, I have diamond plate bed rails which cover the stake holes on top of bed rails. You need to use the stake hole to mount the locking brackets for cover(locking hooks are cheesy). Second issue was I have a diamond plate tail gate cover. I had to remove the plastic stock tailgate cover that is on the top of gate. Then reinstall the diamond plate. Reason was because tailgate wouldn't close! And it does leak. But it's not to bad better then my soft cover..
Reviewed by Robert M (MINDEN, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2015 6:13 AM
Great design, fit perfectly. Fitting of the toolbox seal properly was a bit of a challenge (no supplemental instructions sent, just the instructions for the non-toolbox cover). Extantg promptly e-mailed the info.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?