- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Fold into fortified bed storage with the Extang Solid Fold ToolBox Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Sized to fit most standard truck toolboxes - toolbox not included
- Extang’s L–Channel system bridges the tonneau–to–toolbox gap for a perfect fit
- Easy to fold–up or fully remove for hauling big loads
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold cannot be opened
- The Solid Fold installs faster than any hard tonneau on the market—no drilling
- Built from aircraft–grade aluminum with a high–strength honeycomb core
- Weighs in at less than 50 lbs for easy handling
- Exclusive spring–loaded SpeedKlamps open and close the cover fast
- SafetyKlamps latch the cover to your bed—super secure
- Unique hinge design channels water away from your cargo
- Durable Poly–Tex textured black finish resists UV rays and looks great
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Solid Fold Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3–year warranty
Truck toolbox or truck tonneau—that is the question. For years, truck owners looking to fortify their bed storage had to settle for one or the other. But with the Extang Solid Fold Toolbox Tonneau Cover, you can have your toolbox, and tonneau, too.
Featuring all the security and easy–to–use features of the original Solid Fold (which happens to be a hard, lightweight version of the legendary Extang Trifecta), the Extang Toolbox tonneau goes one better and makes room for your truck toolbox. That way, you get the Fort Knox security of a toolbox, with the sleek and secure function of a tonneau cover.
Extang crafts the toolbox tonneau from aircraft–grade aluminum with a lightweight honeycomb core, so each section is tough yet light. In fact, the entire assembly weighs in at less than 50 lbs. Then, they coat it with a black Poly–Tex finish for a sleek, weather–defending look.
Just like it's sibling, the Extang toolbox tonneau cover is the easiest tonneau to use and to install on the market. In fact, you can top your bed with the Solid Fold Toolbox Tonneau without assembly or in less than 5 minutes. Best yet, Extang backs it with a 3–year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang Solid Fold Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William R (Helena, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Sep 09, 2014 10:25 PM
My experience has been nothing but professional. I was in a hurry to place an order before going out of town and had no problem whatsoever receiving and installing my bed cover.
Reviewed by Kiss W (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Feb 07, 2014 7:27 AM
Easy to install. Top quality material. I wouldn't consider any other tonneau cover after having this extang solid fold model. It is worth every dollar I paid for it.
Reviewed by Mike F (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Dec 17, 2013 5:49 AM
Looks high grade and super easy to install and remove... I looked at many different covers (all online) and I ran across a trade show utube video that demonstrated this one that helped with my decision. It a great buy (especially with the price match autoanything offers).
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- buy extang tonneau cover
- extang tuff tonno iii
- full tilt covers
- solid fold truck cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- custom 2012 passat mats
- 2013 ford f 150 tonneau cover
- silverado hard tonneau cover
- seat covers for a truck
- factory floor mats for cars
- cargo luggage bags