- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Give your truck a refreshing take on bed protection with an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in both leather-grained vinyl and premium canvas
- Integrated corner tuck system improves tarp tension and delivers a finished look
- Structural strength provided by the lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durably designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamp tightens horizontally to help prevent over-tightening
- EZ Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks in place for hassle-free security
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty
Trucks are designed to deliver in a wide range of areas, from construction sites and family farms to city streets and cul-de-sacs. No matter where your pickup spends its time, you can rest assured your truck bed protection is up to the task with a strong, sleek and smartly-designed Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover.
A soft tri-fold cover with smooth contours and a low profile look, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is truly an innovator in style and strength. Combining the best of both worlds, as attractive as it is stout with a heavy-duty tarp wrapped around a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, each Extang Trifecta 2.0 Cover is then finished with an integrated corner tuck system. The selectable fabrics are leather-grained vinyl and canvas. Best yet, it installs and removes in mere minutes.
Even with the addition of reinvented features like MAX hinges with a double pivot design, snap on seals and exclusive front and rear clamps, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 offers hassle-free installation and straightforward operation. Your Extang Signature Series Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners. Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Toni C (Monroe, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 10:57 AM
The Cover was easy to install and it looks great. However, I did not expect it to shake and look like air was billowing throughout it.
Reviewed by Craig V (Butler, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 4:32 AM
Very good new design , had a vinyl Extang previous and the canvas type material looks and feels better and should last linger, Looks to be very water tight
Reviewed by Joseph I (Canton, CT) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Mar 14, 2017 4:37 AM
I installed this cover in 20 minutes. First real use was in 15 degree weather. The cover functioned better than expected, folded easily and went back to unfolded position with no issues. I couldn't imagine doing that with my previous rollup cover. On the Titan it does make use of the track to install.
Reviewed by Joseph C (Dacula, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 06, 2017 2:02 PM
Overall I'm pretty happy with the new 2.0 Trifecta. Had a good rain storm a few days ago and no visible water inside. I did install some 1/4 foam weatherstripping all the way across the cab/window edge to ensure a good seal in this part of the tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Jeremy B (Gonzales, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 03, 2017 4:09 AM
Very nice cover for the price. Looks to be well built. It it easily installs to a vehicle with a bed rail system. So far so good. No leak through or wind noise