- Rebates: $40 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Give your truck a refreshing take on bed protection with an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in both leather-grained vinyl and premium canvas
- Integrated corner tuck system improves tarp tension and delivers a finished look
- Structural strength provided by the lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durably designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamp tightens horizontally to help prevent over-tightening
- EZ Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks in place for hassle-free security
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty
Trucks are designed to deliver in a wide range of areas, from construction sites and family farms to city streets and cul-de-sacs. No matter where your pickup spends its time, you can rest assured your truck bed protection is up to the task with a strong, sleek and smartly-designed Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover.
A soft tri-fold cover with smooth contours and a low profile look, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is truly an innovator in style and strength. Combining the best of both worlds, as attractive as it is stout with a heavy-duty tarp wrapped around a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, each Extang Trifecta 2.0 Cover is then finished with an integrated corner tuck system. The selectable fabrics are leather-grained vinyl and canvas. Best yet, it installs and removes in mere minutes.
Even with the addition of reinvented features like MAX hinges with a double pivot design, snap on seals and exclusive front and rear clamps, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 offers hassle-free installation and straightforward operation. Your Extang Signature Series Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners. Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam C (Sandy, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Tuesday at 8:34 PM
Was simple to install! Took less than a half hour from box opening to driving. Love the look, ease of use and versatility.
Reviewed by Richard L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 2:23 PM
Fit my 2014 Tacoma Dual Cab Short Bed perfectly and it was easy to install. It's also easy to open. I got the Signature cover which uses the material that is pretty much exactly the same as a convertible top. This is much nicer than standard vinyl and should last much longer as well.
Reviewed by Jonathan N (Hogansville, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 16, 2017 4:23 AM
This is the 2nd Extang Trifecta tonneau cover cover I've purchased from AutoAnything. I love the Signature series for the matte finish material. The cover is easy to install, easy to fold up, and easy to remove if you need to. The integration with the Toyota bed rail system was a key factor for me as I don't want mounting hardware scratching the underside of my bed. Extang makes a tough, durable cover that lasts for many, many years and miles. I'm getting roughly 1 MPG better mileage also.
Reviewed by Charles M (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2017 8:56 AM
overall seems too short to seal properly at front and back and leaks on both sides. Trifecta was great on 2011 tundra bed so ordered again for 2016. But this one leaks.