- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Advance your truck bed with the all new sexier, stronger and smarter Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style with less stitching
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in either leather-grained vinyl (Classic) or premium canvas (Signature Series) and can withstand extreme heat and cold
- Integrated corner tuck system keep the tarp taught across the entire cover
- Structural strength is improved using lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durable and designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamps tighten horizontally to help prevent over-tightening and bed flange damage while retaining the T-handle design
- EZ-Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks your cover in place and require less physical effort to use
- Is ready to install right out of the box in just minutes. No drilling, no rails and no hassle!
- Every truck bed cover is made to fit the bed of your year/make/model truck
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty and is made and assembled right here in America
Enhance your truck with the all new Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover. It is now sexier, stronger and smarter as America’s best-selling soft tri-folding truck bed cover. Sexier with softer curves and a smooth, sleek low-profile design. The tarp is made with heavy-duty leather grained fabric and a new integrated corner tuck system that keeps the tarp tension perfectly aligned on your truck. Stronger with an upgraded frame, hinges and corners that provide strength and are made of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. Add in rugged double pivot MAX hinges and the exclusive snap on seals and you have the ultimate in weather protection. The new front Jaw-Grip Clamp and rear EZ-Lock Clamp work smarter for you. The Jaw-Grip prevents over tightening and bed flange damage while the EZ-Lock Clamp auto-locks the cover in place and is extremely easy to use for men and women of all ages. The Trifecta 2.0 is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation and is made in America and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners (Bedrug). Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward H (SALISBURY, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 8:38 AM
I ordered my cover on a Saturday and received it on Tuesday. So I was quite pleased with delivery time.i installed it myself, it took longer to center on my bed than anything else.about 15 minutes to install.looks great, very pleased.
Reviewed by Raymond C (Lewiston, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 12, 2018 6:46 AM
This Trifeta 2.0 soft top is the shit! I have had 3 other covers varying in brand as well as vehicle, none have reached this level in quality and performance. Living in the Northeast it's a nice being able to keep out the elements having dry storage with the ease of opening and closing when needed. They really have a a Great product.
Reviewed by William C (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 08, 2018 5:30 AM
this is my 3rd cover, I put these on everytime I buy a new truck, this is the first one that I bought in this canvas material, very nice looking, and seems to be durable. I'm expecting great protection just like the vinyl covers
Reviewed by Josiah C (Derry, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 07, 2018 7:14 AM
This is the second time purchasing a Trifecta Tonneau Cover. I am pleased with every aspect.
Reviewed by Kent L (NEDERLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Feb 05, 2018 9:08 AM
The cover looks great and fits fine. The problem is with the using FedEx as the shipper! I have order twice with the first completely lost and the second box was ripped in three places with instructions and no paperwork.