- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep your payload safer with the stronger, smarter Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and sleek, low-profile style with less stitching
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in either leather-grained vinyl (Classic) or premium canvas (Signature Series) and can withstand extreme heat and cold
- Integrated corner tuck system keeps the tarp taut across the entire cover
- Structural strength is enhanced, thanks to lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Rugged MAX hinges have a double-pivot design
- Extang’s snap-on seals are durable and designed to stay in place for superior weather-protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamps tighten horizontally to help prevent over-tightening and bed flange damage, while retaining the T-handle design
- EZ-Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks your cover in place and requires less physical effort to use
- Ready to install right out of the box in just minutes – no drilling, no rails and no hassle
- Every truck bed cover is made to fit the bed of your year/make/model
- Made and assembled right here in the USA
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your truck with the all new Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover. It is now sexier, stronger and smarter as America’s best-selling, soft tri-folding truck bed cover. The tarp is either made of heavy-duty leather-grained fabric (Classic) or premium canvas, and utilizes a new, integrated corner tuck system that keeps the tarp tension perfectly aligned. It features an upgraded frame, with hinges and corners, manufactured from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum. Factor in the rugged double-pivot MAX hinges and exclusive snap-on seals, and you have the ultimate in weather protection. The new front Jaw-Grip Clamp and rear EZ-Lock Clamp work smarter for you. The Jaw-Grip prevents overtightening and bed flange damage, whike the EZ-Lock Clamp auto-locks the cover in place and is extremely easy to use for men and women of all ages.
The Trifecta 2.0 arrives fully-assembled for clamp-on installation. Best of all, it’s USA-made and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners (Bedrug). Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark L (West Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Apr 10, 2018 6:28 PM
I've had roll up tonneau covers previously and they take time to assemble and install. This folding tonneau cover install was incredibly easy. The cover is already assembled in the box. You just have to set the cover on the bed and clamp in place. It doesn't get any easier than that. I would definitely recommend this cover. Looks great too.
Reviewed by Darrin G (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2018 3:54 PM
I like the way it fit and how easy it was installing. It's easy to open. I can lock my tail gate so everything underneath the cover is safe.
Reviewed by daniel i (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 28, 2018 11:54 AM
The cover fit perfect on my eight foot bed pickup. With two of us we installed it in about fifteen minutes with no problems. Using two people makes it easier to install. Would recommend this cover to any one
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER K (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Mar 27, 2018 9:51 AM
The black vinyl is sharp and high quality. I did have to get in my long bed on my back to clamp down the front 2 clamps, but still had cover installed in minutes. Clamps at the tailgate are awesome and unfolding takes 15 seconds tops. Highly recommend this great value cover.
Reviewed by Michael L (Prior Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 25, 2018 7:09 AM
This cover exceeded my expectations in every way. I would definitely recommend it to others!