- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Advance your truck bed with the all new sexier, stronger and smarter Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style with less stitching
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in either leather-grained vinyl (Classic) or premium canvas (Signature Series) and can withstand extreme heat and cold
- Integrated corner tuck system keep the tarp taught across the entire cover
- Structural strength is improved using lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durable and designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamps tighten horizontally to help prevent over-tightening and bed flange damage while retaining the T-handle design
- EZ-Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks your cover in place and require less physical effort to use
- Is ready to install right out of the box in just minutes. No drilling, no rails and no hassle!
- Every truck bed cover is made to fit the bed of your year/make/model truck
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty and is made and assembled right here in America
Enhance your truck with the all new Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover. It is now sexier, stronger and smarter as America’s best-selling soft tri-folding truck bed cover. Sexier with softer curves and a smooth, sleek low-profile design. The tarp is made with heavy-duty leather grained fabric and a new integrated corner tuck system that keeps the tarp tension perfectly aligned on your truck. Stronger with an upgraded frame, hinges and corners that provide strength and are made of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. Add in rugged double pivot MAX hinges and the exclusive snap on seals and you have the ultimate in weather protection. The new front Jaw-Grip Clamp and rear EZ-Lock Clamp work smarter for you. The Jaw-Grip prevents over tightening and bed flange damage while the EZ-Lock Clamp auto-locks the cover in place and is extremely easy to use for men and women of all ages. The Trifecta 2.0 is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation and is made in America and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners (Bedrug). Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian K (GREENSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 4:33 AM
I looked at many options and struggled with picking the best tonneau. After speaking with a customer service rep they recommended the extang signature. The cover is very well built, tremendously easy to install, and looks fantastic!
Reviewed by Mark M (OVERLAND PARK, KS) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 15, 2017 5:21 AM
The installation took more time that was advertised. Had to go buy star ratchet to install. Side rails took 90% of the time. It looks good on the truck and overall is a good value. I do wish it had a locking devise with it. The Ridgeline does not have a locking tailgate.
Reviewed by M (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2017 8:36 PM
I purchased this tonneau cover for my new truck because I owned a older version of it. The newer one was a pain to install as the clips seem to small to fit over box rail as described. Plus newer cover latches seem cheap vs. Old cover. Once installed it looks decent.
Reviewed by Gregory L (Rockwood, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Nov 04, 2017 4:57 AM
The extang was everything as others had recommended, Autoanything Aaron was great on explaining the different tops and then processed my order with everything that would be needed, I received in 2 days and it took only 15 mins. to install by myself.