- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Give your truck a refreshing take on bed protection with an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in both leather-grained vinyl and premium canvas
- Integrated corner tuck system improves tarp tension and delivers a finished look
- Structural strength provided by the lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durably designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamp tightens horizontally to help prevent over-tightening
- EZ Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks in place for hassle-free security
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty
Trucks are designed to deliver in a wide range of areas, from construction sites and family farms to city streets and cul-de-sacs. No matter where your pickup spends its time, you can rest assured your truck bed protection is up to the task with a strong, sleek and smartly-designed Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover.
A soft tri-fold cover with smooth contours and a low profile look, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is truly an innovator in style and strength. Combining the best of both worlds, as attractive as it is stout with a heavy-duty tarp wrapped around a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, each Extang Trifecta 2.0 Cover is then finished with an integrated corner tuck system. The selectable fabrics are leather-grained vinyl and canvas. Best yet, it installs and removes in mere minutes.
Even with the addition of reinvented features like MAX hinges with a double pivot design, snap on seals and exclusive front and rear clamps, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 offers hassle-free installation and straightforward operation. Your Extang Signature Series Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners. Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John G (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 7:28 AM
My latest 2.0 Trifecta does appear to be engineered slightly different than my first Trifecta. Namely in two areas: 1) the cross members are wider and stronger, 2) the fastening hardware is slightly different. I found it extremely difficult to fasten the forward most Trifecta connectors to the undersides of the bed lips. I have a Silverado 1500. My old cover I could put on and off in 3 minutes. The new one about 30 minutes and needed to get in the bed. Will not be taking it off often
Reviewed by Francis S (EDISON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 05, 2017 1:54 PM
The cover makes a really gorgeous truck look better. It took about 15 minutes to install with help from my 2 year old grandson. I went for the canvas as opposed to the vinyl, not sure how the vinyl looks but the canvas looks great, I've gotten a few complements. We have received quite a bit of rain in the past few weeks and the bed stays dry. I'm waiting to see how it stands up to the snow.
Reviewed by Nina J (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 31, 2017 3:26 PM
Covered arrived very quickly. Clamps were provided to connect the cover. That was something I didn't have to purchase. It fits great. It's easy to open and close. Looks like great quality.
Reviewed by Robert D (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Aug 29, 2017 5:45 AM
This is my second Trifecta cover and I am even more impressed with the 2.0 version. The cover comes completely assembled and it installs in less than 10 minutes literally. The only downside is that you have to release both latches in the back of the truck to fold up (as opposed to just one like some other covers).