- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Give your truck a refreshing take on bed protection with an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and a sleek, low profile style
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in both leather-grained vinyl and premium canvas
- Integrated corner tuck system improves tarp tension and delivers a finished look
- Structural strength provided by the lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Durable MAX hinges are rugged and have a double pivot design
- Extang’s snap on seals are durably designed to stay in place for superior weather protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamp tightens horizontally to help prevent over-tightening
- EZ Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks in place for hassle-free security
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a best-in-class Lifetime Warranty
Trucks are designed to deliver in a wide range of areas, from construction sites and family farms to city streets and cul-de-sacs. No matter where your pickup spends its time, you can rest assured your truck bed protection is up to the task with a strong, sleek and smartly-designed Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover.
A soft tri-fold cover with smooth contours and a low profile look, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is truly an innovator in style and strength. Combining the best of both worlds, as attractive as it is stout with a heavy-duty tarp wrapped around a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, each Extang Trifecta 2.0 Cover is then finished with an integrated corner tuck system. The selectable fabrics are leather-grained vinyl and canvas. Best yet, it installs and removes in mere minutes.
Even with the addition of reinvented features like MAX hinges with a double pivot design, snap on seals and exclusive front and rear clamps, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 offers hassle-free installation and straightforward operation. Your Extang Signature Series Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners. Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David F (TYNGSBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 2:39 PM
I really like the look and the easy install and ease of use,but when I installed it the front corners wouldn't tighten down flush so wind and water could get in,I had to buy an after market weather strip also to make the front rail the same height as the side rails as it was 1/4 lower.now I am really happy with it
Reviewed by Philip N (SHELBYVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 5:27 AM
When I first installed it, I think I put it too far forward towards the cab, and the wind came up from the road and caused it to make a flapping sound. I simply loosened the clamps and moved it back an inch or so and PROBLEM SOLVED. I have driven in some very heavy rains with my other two covers and never got a drop of water in the bed.
Reviewed by Todd C (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 6:57 AM
After looking in stores and examining the quality, I chose the Trifecta 2.0. this is a great cover, no leaks in downpours. Autoanything had shipped and i had on my truck within 5 days! Great price! Great product!
Reviewed by william B (CHESTERTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 1:28 AM
The top was shipped on time, easy to install and it has rained every day since I installed the top , No leaks .
Reviewed by Kelly G (NORRIDGEWOCK, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 4:14 PM
looks good, how ever I'm not a fan of the new and improved. The front clamps on the older style was easier to deal with. and the two clamps on the end by the tailgate re no way near as good as the previous version. Dosnt seem to hold it down as snug. The foam on the bottom corner was all mashed and did not look very good, took a hair dryer to it and got it to loo better but still not as good as it should be. Over all for the price im happy but liked the older version better. Fits great