- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1683 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Geoffrey G (Milford, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 5:08 AM
This is my 3rd extang tonneau and 2nd Trifecta. The install took 5 minutes. It took me longer to trim the bed rail covers. The fit is perfect, no leaks, and improves the look of my truck. Yes it's a little pricey but I fully believe you get what you pay for. I also love that it is made in Michigan.
Reviewed by Louis G (GREENPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 4:57 AM
Looks great, easy install, but after heavy rain it leaked quite a bit. Not sure if the problem is with the cover, or the bed design of the 2016 Tacoma. all three of my prior etang covers (different model) were weathertight.
Reviewed by Nicholas C (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 12:43 PM
I have a spray in bed liner and the cover did not conflict with it at all. I don't know what difficulties people had with installing theses covers on tacomas, because mine took less than 10 minutes, and I did it in the dark with a flashlight (winter time in Alaska). The cover has kept the bed dry and works great. I bought this as a replacement for toolbox. I have the canvas cover. It's been single digit temps since I put it on, and covered in ice/snow and is holding up just fine
Reviewed by Kurt D (VERNON ROCKVILLE, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2015 2:29 PM
I chose this cover because it can be removed quickly and has a nice "black canvas" look and feel. Fit is good but I had to add some EPDM weatherstripping on the front and tailgate to make it more weather tight. It rained over an inch last night but the truck bed stayed dry. And you can't beat a "lifetime warranty" on materials and workmanship. Hopefully I'll have this cover a long long time.
Reviewed by Donald S (simsbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2015 8:41 PM
This product is seriously overpriced. The structural material is thin but the vinyl seems adequately thick. Manufacturer claims that it takes longer to take it out of the box that it does to install. That is true. However the fit is poor as there is a large gap between the cover and the front of the pick up bed. Would not recommend for the price
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- extang american
- extang full tilt review
- extang solid fold reviews
- extang tuff tonno reviews
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- bed covers for f-150 cincinnati
- toyota truck bed covers
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- bush guards
- garage car stop
- performance air intake