- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1725 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William T (Burton, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Apr 20, 2016 8:23 PM
Really like Extang's Trifold series covers. Have a solid panel model and while I like the stronger panels, fit and ease of use it did let in heavy rain at the fold seams. Also felt the gasket material that sets on the bed rails could have been better. Really appreciate the light weight of the Trifecta canvas/vinyl model. Easy install and use. Felt the fit could have been a bit more generous and again rubber gaskets could be a bit thicker and a stronger, denser rubber. So far no leaks.
Reviewed by Thomas C (WALTHAM, MA) — Apr 19, 2016 3:09 PM
I first bought one of these covers 9 years ago when I purchased my 2007 Tacoma. I just traded that truck in for a 2016 Tacoma and bought the identical cover for the new truck. It was easy to install and very durable. It comes off in 60 seconds so you can use the truck as a truck without the cover getting in the way. The cover folds into thirds and can be folded forward to the first third and held in place with faster clips and straps attached to the cover. Great cover!
Reviewed by Thomas D (EL CENTRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2016 5:29 AM
Great cover for the price. Solid quality, extremely easy to install (could do it blindfolded). Minimal leaking at the tailgate area during some rain. Overall very pleased with the product.
Reviewed by Matthew M (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Apr 07, 2016 6:25 AM
Because the tie-down rail under the Frontier's bed rail requires a special bracket to attach the speed clamps, you need to add extra time to the advertised 30-second installation. It took two calls to Extang to figure out bracket installation as it's not intuitive and no directions were included nor available on their website. But Extang staff were very helpful and the brackets work well. Cover seems a tad short (about 1/2 inch) but after car wash and rain it still kept the bed dry.
Reviewed by Mark E (Castalia, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Apr 07, 2016 1:27 AM
Tonneau arrived 2 business days after ordering. It was a snap to install. The only negative is where the 2nd fold is on both sides. It bulges at this point giving it an awkward appearance. Other than that I'm happy with it.
Ships By 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang american
- extang full tilt review
- extang solid fold reviews
- extang tuff tonno reviews
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- bed covers for f-150 cincinnati
- toyota truck bed covers
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- bush guards
- garage car stop
- performance air intake