- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1639 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jerald k (Kouts, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 1:04 PM
Have had the cover installed for about 10 days now. Nice cover. Very easy to install. So far so good!
Reviewed by William M (FOSTER, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 26, 2015 7:58 AM
you need to attach a note letting the buyer know how to attach the cover to a Tacoma with the extra hardware. I had to go to YouTube to find out
Reviewed by Michael R (Ridgeway, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 24, 2015 4:39 AM
I love the way this cover installs. Extremely fast! Now for the bad. After installing, I noticed the hinge towards the front was sitting on top of the weatherstripping. The pads for the hinges weren't centered. Also the cover is bowed in at the front hinges. I took photos and sent to Extang. A few days went by without a response so I called. The guy checks his email and looks at the photos. Said it was normal except for the pads. I should've returned within my 30 days.
Reviewed by Martin B (Coatesville, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 21, 2015 3:20 PM
This is my second tonneau from extang. (2 different trucks) The clever design of this trifold is exactly perfect. Easy to open and close without worrying about restretching to close in cold weather. Their customer service is outstanding.
Reviewed by Brian H (SANTEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 21, 2015 8:53 AM
The cover is nice. I bought the canvas type. I don't like the back latches, they are spring loaded and high winds can slightly raise cover. Cover doesn't sit exactly square on bed. Going to try to make a slight adjustment though. My old cover from Lund had locking latches, they would be much preferred.
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?