- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1754 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Markus R (Concordia, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:41 PM
The cover was ordered for a 2016 Ford F-150 regular cab pickup with the long 8 foot bed. The end-gate on this truck is designed with a bowed out rear and the cover isn't long enough to compensate.
Reviewed by Richard T (GARNER, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2016 6:38 AM
The Extang Trifecta is an outstanding, quality bed cover! This is the second truck that I have installed one on. (The installation is simple.) The old cover was about six years old and it still looked and performed great. There are less expensive covers on the market but, you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by carl w (FINLEYVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2016 3:17 AM
I HAVE BOUGHT THE PRODUCT BEFORE. VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE. EASE OF INSTALL TOOK 15 MIN. LOOK SHARP ON THE TRUCK HAVE HAD PEOPLE COME UP AND TAKE A CLOSER LOOK. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BUY IT
Reviewed by Ric B (ARLINGTON, TX) — Jul 15, 2016 8:25 PM
I hit the wrong account on the website but realized mistake immediately and called and spoke to a rep who said they could care of it. I gave them another credit card to charge. They did but sent the other through and I got a 35.00 INSF charge from the one they said they would cancel transaction on. So ended up paying an additional 35.00
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Jul 06, 2016 7:40 AM
Best cover for the price! I flip mine open several times a day, and the top holds up great. Had my last one for 5 years. Won't have any other top!
- Rebates: $40 Details
Ships By 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang american
- extang full tilt review
- extang solid fold reviews
- extang tuff tonno reviews
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- bed covers for f-150 cincinnati
- toyota truck bed covers
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- bush guards
- garage car stop
- performance air intake