- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1779 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richard m (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 7:45 AM
When I installed this it was so simple I thought maybe I was doing it wrong. No it was correct and has been on for almost a month. Quality is excellent and ease of either folding up rear two panels or full removal is a few minute job. Good work whoever designed this beauty.
Reviewed by Peter L (AUBURN, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 6:02 AM
Very easy to install. simple to order and fits like a glove. So happy with my purchase!!
Reviewed by Michael S (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 11:07 AM
This is my 2nd trifecta. My first one was still in good shape when I traded my 2009 Lariat. Trifectas are very easy to install and remove ehenever the need. Quick release spring loaded latches make it easy to open and close. I have recommended this unit to several of my fellow pickup drivers.
Reviewed by Craig E (LITTLE RIVER, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Sep 23, 2016 4:40 AM
Was told by rep this cover was the only one that would fit my Frontier because the bed has autilitrack system in the bed. The clamps that came with the cover do not fit well. I then had to drill holes in the bed rails to apply the rear clamps. The cover itself was also too short and I had to purchase and install extra weatherstripping and install it at the front of the bed. Water leaked at the rear corners so I applied weatherstripping onto the cover to stop the leaking
Ships By 9/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang american
- extang full tilt review
- extang solid fold reviews
- extang tuff tonno reviews
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- bed covers for f-150 cincinnati
- toyota truck bed covers
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- bush guards
- garage car stop
- performance air intake