- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover delivers fast and secure protection for all your gear
- Trifecta is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Available in heavy-duty, commercial-grade vinyl or plush Signature Series vinyl-backed black canvas
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Includes spring-loaded clamps for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Durable, all-aluminum frame withstands the harshest elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold the cover open for larger loads
- Extang tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
With the Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover, you achieve the winning solution when it comes to solid payload protection. The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover sports an easy-to-use folding design, smooth looks and great durability. Plus, with this cover’s custom fit, you can rest assured that your newest accessory tops off your rig’s already-impressive looks.
The Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover features a heavy-duty tarp that’s expertly sewn to three folding aluminum frame sections, making it quick and convenient to access your full truck bed. The Trifecta is chockfull of innovative qualities, including Extang’s glass-filled nylon MaxHinges that feature protective padding and a double-pivot design. The heavy-duty, luggage-style Hold-Tite fasteners are easy to use and adjust, helping to keep the tonneau fully open when loading large cargo and keeping your gear safely stowed when driving. In addition, the tonneau’s WeatherTuff rail seals exceed OEM standards and keep bad weather, dirt and dust out of your truck bed.
Extang’s Trifecta is available in two fabric options — traditional, commercial-grade vinyl or the Signature Series, which features rich-looking, vinyl-backed black canvas. No matter which material you choose, installation is quick and easy—three minutes, tops—with no tools required. With this cover’s durable clamp design and simple instructions, there’s no clumsy jockeying for the right position on your bed rails.
The Trifecta’s design results in excellent looks, improved gas mileage and unparalleled payload protection, making this bed cover a triple-threat. Better yet, your Trifecta Tonneau features a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and the tarp.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Trifecta will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Trifecta fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without first cutting notches into the liner.
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1582 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve G (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Friday at 8:54 AM
Very easy install and looks great, but after installation realized that the cover had no pads on the rear hinge assemblies which left a good 1/4" thick gap on both upper sides of the box. There also was light showing through across the whole front of the box as the weather stripping was not thick enough to seal this area. Called Extang customer service and they will send out the missing pads and a piece of weather stripping to fill the gap at the front of the box.
Reviewed by Scot L (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 18, 2015 3:24 PM
This is the third Extang Tonneau Cover that I have owned. All have performed well. The others were the snap or rubber grove closures. I like that I can fold this open, even in the middle of winter! I do wish the front cab clamps were made of a more stronger metal rather a poly-plastic. Take my word, don't over-tighten them, they will break!
Reviewed by GALE T (Columbus, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 18, 2015 7:12 AM
Great looking cover on my 2015 Chevy Silverado at a great price at Autoanything.
Reviewed by John N (Amityville, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 17, 2015 6:42 AM
Great looking and fitting cover. Arrived promptly, but with a missing bracket and a broken cab clamp wingnut. Both were sent out Fedex 2nd day, and easily swapped out. Pleased with the quality, the fit, and the customer service.
Reviewed by Robert E (Wood River Junction, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Mar 13, 2015 2:34 PM
I only have had the tonneau cover on the vehicle for three weeks. So far so good !!!
Extang Trifecta Folding Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 3/31
- What Do You Drive?