- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Cover your bed right up to the toolbox with the Extang Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Designed to fit beds with standard 20” deep truck toolboxes
- The same Trifecta you know and love, only cut to fit your toolbox
- The fastest, easiest bed cover to use and to install
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Installs in three minutes or less — no assembly, cutting or drilling required
- Spring-loaded SpeedKlamps make for speedy opening, folding and closing
- Rich, vinyl-backed black canvas tarp material lasts for years and looks great
- Rugged, all-aluminum frame and hardware stands up to the elements
- Tough, luggage-style clip straps hold your cover open for large loads
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Extang Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the frame, 10 years on the tarp
If you sacrifice precious bed space for the security of a truck toolbox, you really care about security. But what about the rest of your gear—the stuff that doesn't fit into that diamond-plate bank vault? In the past, you had to gamble on a bargain-bin blue tarp or one of the few tonneaus made for toolboxes, which weren't much better. But now, you can keep your toolbox, and cover your bed, with the best bet in tonneaus—the Extang Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau Cover.
Featuring everything that makes the original Trifecta a sure bet, your Trifecta Toolbox cover is assembled and ready to rock right out of the box. With the straightforward design, all you need to do is put it on your bed, tighten the clamps and hit the road—go from uncovered to covered in 3 minutes flat. And, that's with no tools, cutting or drilling needed at all.
Along with the easy installation and made-for-toolbox design, your Trifecta tonneau features the legendary look that sets Extang apart. And, that sleek style is for more than just looks, it can also improve your fuel mileage. Ease, style and economy—now that's a Trifecta worth betting on! Best yet, Extang backs your Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and 10 years on the tarp.
Extang Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (Waterville, ME) — Oct 03, 2015 5:22 PM
The Extang Trifecta Toolbox Tonneau Cover is a good quality and easy to install cover with no tools needed. The only problem I have with it is the rear of the cover only hooks on the plastic rail and not the metal rail. If my plastic rail ever fails, I won't be able to hold down the back of the cover.
Reviewed by gustavo f (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Sep 30, 2014 10:01 AM
Only draw back was it is not water proof. Easy fix, got the same seal that you would use if you were putting a camper on the back of the truck (30 bucks at Advance Auto) and now its sealed everywhere but around the tail gate.
Reviewed by Jason N (Georgetown, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Aug 13, 2014 8:31 PM
Very nice tonneau. The big improvement over the past design I owned was the tool box adapter plate up front that accommodates several size boxes. It seals the bed nicely and allows easier access than a full tilt style although it takes a few seconds longer. It's also easier to remove the tonneau for large loads and it stores in your back seat. It works great.
Reviewed by Allen B (Kingsford, MI) — Jul 08, 2014 9:05 AM
So far quality seems good. Easy to install. Easy to fold back and forth. The only problem so far is trying to latch the cover down. The spring loaded latches are very hard to operate (as I have had both hands operated on and no long have the grip I use to). I'm hoping in time the springs will become a little softer and easier to use. Other than that so far so good. I have hand it on about 3 weeks or so.
Ships By 8/01
- What Do You Drive?