- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Shield your freight under the stylish folds of the Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Tailor made for a form fit on your pickup
- Protects your cargo from nasty weather, reduces tailgate drag and hides your gear from bandits
- Equipped with a HAARTZ twill-weave fabric tarp for a truly non-vinyl look
- The tight weave stops dirt, dust and road grime from getting trapped in the fabric—a brush is all you need to keep it clean
- Its tarp rolls up easily, giving you fast access to every inch of your payload
- Seals up tight with sturdy hook and loop strips
- Easy-to-use tension controls keep your tarp taught in any weather condition
- Sleek, low-profile design for a race-inspired finish
- Smart rubber seals at the front and back help keep moisture and muck from creeping in
- Sturdy aluminum rails mount easily with no drilling needed
- Lund proudly builds your Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
In the beginning of Tonneau-dom, there was the vinyl Lund Genesis Roll Up. And truck owners looked upon it, and it was good. Then, Lund developed their Elite Genesis Tonneau Cover with the HAARTZ twill-weave fabric tarp. And pickup people looked upon its canvas-esque pattern with a matte black finish, and their jaws dropped from its goodness.
The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover does more than just turn heads. It helps protect your cargo from foul weather, blistering sunlight and sticky-fingered thieves. Plus, you'll start eeking a few extra miles out of every tank of gas because your Genesis Elite Tonneau Cover cuts MPG-draining tailgate drag.
Even though the Elite line of Tonneau Covers uses a new fabric for its tarp, it's still a Lund Roll Up Tonneau Cover underneath. So, it's packed with all the premium features that made this one of the most popular tonneaus in town: hassle-free tension controls, a low-profile stance and total bed access. Custom designed to mount easily with no drilling required, these USA-made tonneaus are also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JAMES Y (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jan 05, 2016 3:56 PM
very easy to install I love how easy it is to roll up and down and how it looks so flat it sure beats the snap cover that was on there before with the support bows that had to all come out if you wanted to use the bed.
Reviewed by Tim P (PRINCETON, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2015 1:04 AM
Nice quality and looks good on the truck. Easy to roll up and and roll back. I especially like the haartz cloth over the vinyl used on other models. My only issue wit it is the cross bars will slip out of position every now and then when rolling back.
Reviewed by Jeremiah Y (Plattsburgh, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 25, 2014 1:52 PM
Cover looks great and appears very durable. Should state on the website however that you need to remove the deckrail system to install.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tonneau covers warranty
- roll-x tonneau cover review
- access literider roll-up tonneau cover
- truxedo truxport reviews
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- gaylord tonneau cover 2010 dodge ram
- tonneau covers tacoma
- what's the best tonneau cover for f150
- tow hitches for trucks
- truck tailgates
- mats for cars