- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Deck out your workhorse with the clean look of the Lund Genesis Elite Snap Tonneau Cover
- Completely custom designed for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- No vinyl here—your Elite Tonneau uses exclusive HAARTZ twill-weave fabric for a unique canvas look
- The tarp's tight weave holds dirt, dust and road crud at bay for easy cleaning
- Shields your cargo from the elements and sticky-fingered thieves
- Enhances your rig's aerodynamics for improved MPGs
- Equipped with a classic snap closure system—rolls all the way up for total bed access and opens anywhere along your bed
- Simple to install its padded aluminum frame—no drilling required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Lund backs your Elite Genesis Snap Tonneau Cover with a Lifetime Warranty
They say that naugahyde is a poor man's vinyl, and that vinyl is a poor man's leather. Anyway you slice it, pleather is a poor choice—especially as a truck accessory. Instead of draping your payload with a vinyl bed cover, dress it up with Lund Genesis Elite Snap Tonneau Cover.
Blending new-school materials with a time-tested design, the Lund Elite Snap Genesis Tonneau Cover gives you the best of both worlds. Instead of vinyl, its tarp is made from Lund's exclusive HAARTZ twill-woven fabric. And, not only does it have a stylish canvas look, but its tight weave stops dirt from taking root. When it starts to look dusty, a quick brush brings it back to life. And, its classic snap closure system allows you to roll the tarp all the way up or reach in at any point around your payload.
Installing your Lund Genesis Elite Snap Tonneau is … you guessed it … a snap. It's custom designed for your pickup and comes with a padded aluminum frame that mounts without any drilling. Once on, it protects your cargo from nasty weather, howling wind and parking lot bandits. Best of all, Lund Snap Truck Bed Covers come with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?