- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shroud your truck’s precious cargo with the Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Boasts a durable twill-weave texture that holds up over time, no matter the elements
- Your tonneau resists water, mildew, UV rays and other gunk
- Easy to install, it has a Tri-Fold design
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Cable clamp lock and tailgate seal are optional
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
You may not navigate the wicked and treacherous sea, but when you’re at the helm of your truck, the Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from pillaging hands and foul weather.
Forget about scrawny truck cargo covers – the folks at Lund designed their cover to cloak your payload with a heavy-duty twill-weave texture. Plus, it resists water, mildew and UV rays. Like the Lund Genesis Elite, it allows full access to your truck bed and installs easily. In fact, its Tri-Fold design is one of the most coveted tonneau cover styles on the market. A cable clamp lock and tailgate seal are not included, but are optional. Your Genesis Elite is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall H (INDIAN LAND, SC) — Wednesday at 2:25 PM
Looks better than vinyl and has people and customers commenting on it. Sets me apart from other vendors. Makes for a better first impression with customers who expect first class work.
Reviewed by Kathy S (Moses Lake, WA) — Jan 27, 2018 12:42 PM
the cover was great to install and is a great value but someone missed the target on the back causing a bubble by the lund logo
Reviewed by ANDREW S (MUNROE FALLS, OH) — Jan 20, 2018 3:16 AM
Great tonneau cover, fits perfect. I prefer this material over the standard vinyl ones; seems like it will be more durable and easier to clean. Make sure the clamps are tight enough so it doesn't let water in the bed, otherwise it's really easy to make adjustments.