- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- Premium black Haartz vinyl tarp smoothes out your truck bed for improved fuel economy
- The Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover utilizes the Peel and Seal snapless closure system
- Hinged design for easy one-handed access to your entire truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover's heavy-duty black powder-coated bows and rails prevent water and snow buildup
- Easy clamp-on, no-drill installation gets the Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover on your truck fast
- Your Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
Open the Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover, even with one hand tied behind your back. We don't expect you'll ever be in that situation, but when you're lugging a tool box, sack of groceries or other load, the heavy-duty gas struts sure come in handy. The Lund's unique Slam-N-Scram latching design makes an instant seal when closing the tonneau cover-no fumbling with additional closures.
Installing the Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover is easy-marked bars and heavy-duty clamps make a perfect fit for your truck with no drilling required. Your Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick J (Jackson, MI) — Jul 29, 2014 4:00 PM
The bulkhead clamps/hinge will NOT stay in place no matter how tight the bolts are. Came off after two times open and closing. I worked two hours to modify the clamps to stay on. The cross bows fall off after my 150 mile trip, EVERY TIME. Tonneau cover does NOT cover the stake pockets. Does NOT seal tight against bed rails. Opening the tailgate unlocks the cover itself. Locking system allows cover to shift right and left two inches. Lund has received the last penny from me.
Reviewed by Robert K (ALBANY, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2014 7:59 AM
I've historically purchased extang covers and am now wishing I had again. This Lund was all that was available at the time for the new truck I purchased. The cover is loose in 30 degree F temperatures, I'm scared to see how much more loose it will be when the sun and temps get higher this spring and summer. The corners don't touch down, I'll be buying additional foam to make up that gap. Install is a bit cumbersome and I had to shave the pins to make them fit into the side rails.
Reviewed by john h (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — Feb 16, 2014 5:44 AM
Installation was kind of a pain. The vinyl isn't tight and flops around. You can't removed the vinyl and leave the frame in place. It is like a poor quality version of the extang fulltilt. Only reason I bought this one is because they don't make one for my F-350
Reviewed by jeff w (waterford, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2013 12:39 PM
I like the top but I do not like the way it connects to the front of the bed it does not lay flat, there is about a quarter inch gap all the way in the front thanks Jeff w.
Lund Genesis Hinged Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund tonneau cover
- ranch sportwrap tonneau cover
- extang full tilt review
- undercover tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- toyota tacoma bed covers
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- ford f-350 wheels
- window rain guards for cars
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- cheap truck tool boxes