- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- Clean, low-profile design with tapered and finished corners improves fuel economy
- The Lund Tonneau cover rolls up and back quickly for fast access to your cargo bed
- Hassle-free tension control keeps the rip-stop black tarp tight in all weather conditions
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover comes pre-assembled for your convenience
- No-drill installation and easy-to-use clamps, so the tonneau cover is on your vehicle and ready to roll in 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on frame and tarp
High-quality, tear-resistant black fabric and dual automatic latches make the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover one of the most secure soft bed covers around. Don't worry about the weather: the bed cover's easy adjustment latches provide a tight fit in all climates. The Roll Up Tonneau Cover has unique adjustment gauges built into the latch for perfect tension control.
The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover employs heavy-duty Velcro hook and loop fasteners for easy opening and closing. After rolling up, the bed cover is secured by nylon straps. The easy, no-drill installation gets the Roll Up Tonneau Cover on your truck and ready to go in around 20 minutes.
Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Get ready to roll with the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau!
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
438 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BOB O (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 17, 2018 4:16 AM
WAS EASY TO INSTALL, REPLACED MY TRI FOLD HARD COVER BECAUSE I ADDED A LIGHT BAR AND IT COULDN'T OPEN ALL THE WAY, SO I ORDERED THIS ROLLUP AND GLAD I DID...
Reviewed by Mary M H (Roundup, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Dec 28, 2017 10:59 AM
I was very impressed with my Lund Tonneau Cover. I looked at 2 other brands and almost had one installed for $480.00. I checked Auto Anything and their price was a lot lower and I put it on myself. The whole job was done 40 minutes start to finish.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 27, 2017 5:51 AM
This is a nice tonneau cover that looks good and was very easy to install. Well see how well it holds up.
Reviewed by Dean W (STERLING HEIGHTS, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 11, 2017 3:53 AM
The cover is very well made. The installation instructions are OK but be careful as the bolt for the rear will fit in two different spots on the aluminum extrusion.
Reviewed by George J (Saint James, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 04, 2017 5:59 AM
Auto Anything customer service answered my questions right away - there was a question whether this top works with Silverado's with factory top rails (it does). The shipping was quick - box was beat-up (thanks fedex). But being well packaged everything was fine. Installation was easy - you tube videos more my style then the instructions included in the box. Great product - fits snug and protects well - so far a couple of heavy down pours and all dry underneath.