- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The premium vinyl tarp sports a classy black leather look
- The Lund Snap Soft Tonneau feature's black powder-coated rails and bows: 3 bows for short beds, 4 bows for long beds
- Easy clamp-on no-drill installation gets the Snap Soft Tonneau Cover on your truck in less than 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
Pop on the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover and watch fuel consumption go down and your style points go up. The Snap Soft Tonneau aerodynamically smoothes out your bed, while the "black leather" premium vinyl cover gives you stylish good looks.
The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover's heavy-duty black powder-coated bows and rails prevent water and snow buildup. The cleverly integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals.
The time-saving Snap Soft Tonneau Cover easily installs in less than 20 minutes with no drilling. It's a snap to cover gear, save gas and look good doing it with the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
212 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Javier F C (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 25, 2017 8:12 PM
Didn't want to break the bank for a Toneau Cover for my 2016 RAM 1500...this cover is awesome and fit perfectly. Very easy to install and Autoanything Price Match and No Tax make it easy...great buy!
Reviewed by Karen C (BELVIDERE, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2017 9:12 PM
Easy install. I had a snap that wont snap, still waiting on a replacent snap. Gas mileage has improved slightly. Good look on the truck.
Reviewed by Kevin C (Whitman, MA) Reviewed for a 1973 Ford F-250 — Jun 09, 2017 3:35 AM
I'm not happy with the fact the strip with the snaps for the cover does not adhere to the tailgate when you put the gate down . I had to screw it to the tailgate and cut that strip flush between the bed sides and gate to allow the ability to still be able to put things in and out of the bed
Reviewed by Eric W (CASPER, WY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2017 8:06 PM
Easy install, fit was perfect. Stayed on in 30-40mph steady wind at 80mph. Only conern is the material the cover is made out of, it seems thin. Bought it on sale and for the money it seems like a good buy so far.