- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Patented silicone rubber hinge-seals prevent water from getting through the Bedlocker's retractable blanket
- The Pace Edwards Bedlocker Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- Includes 2 wireless keychain remote controls with a 30' radius
- Anodized tempered aluminum frame gives the Bedlocker Tonneau Cover exceptional strength, security and style
- The Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover installs in less than an hour with a clamp-in design that requires no drilling for most vehicles
- Cover opens or closes in under 30 seconds, and can be stopped at any point in the middle
- Thanks to the powerful electric motor with electromagnetic brakes, the cover operates smoothly and can lock into any position along the rails - no lock and key are required
- The incorporated release lever allows use of the cover even in the event of a dead battery or lost remote
- Aluminum panels are black powder-coat finished for long life
- The Bedlocker will not freeze or collapse under snow
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a handy Pace Edwards overhead rack over your BedLocker Tonneau Cover
- Pace Edwards BedLocker Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your Pace Edwards Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Tonneau covers are great, but you almost need three arms to load and unload even the simplest cargo. The Pace Edwards BedLocker retractable tonneau cover eliminates potential fumbling with its handy wireless remote.
Just push a button and the BedLocker's heavy-gauge aluminum, powder-coat finished panels effortlessly roll away. The entire cover opens or closes in less than 30 seconds. Stop it at any point to accommodate virtually any size load. The Bedlocker can even be wired to operate your truck's power door locks for additional security.
The flush mounted clamp-in design offers tremendous strength, security and low-profile style. For even more versatility, get the optional Explorer Series Rails. They provide a solid platform for mounting a burly Pace Edwards overhead rack. Plus, your Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards BedLocker Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert T (MORGAN HILL, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 25, 2015 9:12 AM
This is the 5th bedlocker I have had on my trucks over the last 12 years. including my dads trucks as well. Not only is Pace Edwards a great company but there bed locker cover is fantastic!!! They work really well and it's so nice to be able to adjust the cover to any position I want with just the touch of a button. Though they are not completely 100% water proof, they do keep out 99% of the water and are super secure. These covers are very well made and look great.
Reviewed by Robert G H (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — May 13, 2015 6:47 PM
I love the way it looks?? It really is secure too?? I don't think they have all wrinkles out yet?? two things on my truck gave me a lot of trouble installing which I did myself. The drain hoses couldn't drill the holes that large In the bed of the truck. I cut the left front the/down (over the gas tank) off in order to seat the other housing flush.??
Reviewed by john s (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2014 4:24 AM
I am a master certified auto tech. I installed my bedlocker cover in 1 hour and ten minutes by myself. with the first click of the button, the top rolled closed perfectly. no adjustments were needed. I don't believe my experience was the primary reason for the ease of installation. it was the quality in engineering of this product. I will recommend the bedlocker cover to all who want first class product on there truck.
Reviewed by Vanessa G (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 12, 2014 8:45 PM
Looks awesome, not too hard to install, just don't like the size of remote
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?