- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Patented silicone rubber hinge-seals prevent water from getting through the Bedlocker's retractable blanket
- Includes 2 wireless keychain remote controls with a 30' radius
- The Pace Edwards Bedlocker Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- The Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover installs in less than an hour with a clamp-in design that requires no drilling for most vehicles
- Cover opens or closes in under 30 seconds, and can be stopped at any point in the middle
- Thanks to the powerful electric motor with electromagnetic brakes, the cover operates smoothly and can lock into any position along the rails - no lock and key are required
- The incorporated release lever allows use of the cover even in the event of a dead battery or lost remote
- Aluminum panels are black powder-coat finished for long life
- The Bedlocker will not freeze or collapse under snow
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack over your BedLocker Tonneau Cover
- Pace Edwards BedLocker Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your Pace Edwards Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Tonneau covers are great, but you almost need three arms to load and unload even the simplest cargo. The Pace Edwards BedLocker retractable tonneau cover eliminates potential fumbling with its handy wireless remote.
Just push a button and the BedLocker's heavy-gauge aluminum, powder-coat finished panels effortlessly roll away. The entire cover opens or closes in less than 30 seconds. Stop it at any point to accommodate virtually any size load. The Bedlocker can even be wired to operate your truck's power door locks for additional security.
The flush mounted clamp-in design offers tremendous strength, security and low-profile style. For even more versatility, get the optional Explorer Series Rails. They provide a solid platform for mounting a burly Pace Edwards overhead rack. Plus, your Bedlocker Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards BedLocker Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2017 8:17 PM
I have now owned 5 of these covers on different trucks, as well as installed 2 for my dad. They work fantastic, they're about 99% water tight, you can stop the cover any spot you like when opening or closing, the aluminum is quality and tough unlike many other brands, the powder coating is top quality and it looks awesome! I highly recommend this bed cover, it is expensive but it is well the money, especially compared to other brands that are still very expensive, but the quality is horrible!
Reviewed by Kenneth B (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Apr 04, 2017 9:56 PM
I have had Bedlocker on my truck for 5 years now. I just installed one on my 17 year old sons truck. We lock hunting and hockey gear, golf clubs, fire arms, in the bed with a great peice of mind that all is safe. With to toneau closed we have stood on top with no damage. This is the only cover I will ever put on my trucks.
Reviewed by George O (PICKERINGTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Dec 12, 2016 6:34 AM
This is the second PE BedLocker cover I have owned. I had my first one for 11 years and it was still working flawlessly when I traded my truck in. For my new truck I thought I would try the competitors product (Powertrax pro mx) thinking it must be even better than the Bedlocker since it cost about $800 more. What a mistake! After installing, the PowerTrax Pro would not close (or open) under it's own power. After returning it, I bought another BedLocker and it works perfectly.
Reviewed by Andy C (Windham, ME) — Sep 20, 2016 2:38 PM
I had the original (now jackrabbit) on a previous Dodge for 10 years and was fully satisfied. When looking at covers for the new truck, I compared all to my previous cover and couldn't find any reason not to upgrade to the new electric model. Very pleased with my choice. Installed by myself in two hours. +1 w/explorer rails!
Reviewed by Nathan L (Lisbon, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Malibu — Mar 08, 2016 1:40 AM
I bought the bed locker and was really looking forward to installing and using it. It was easy to install and work's perfect. The problem is it has missing pieces end caps and the side rail has a large scratch across it. I have called the Pace Edwards 800 number trying to get warranty on their product and I can't get through to them and they will not return my call. I am very upset and will try a different way to get the problem solved. Buyer beware
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?