- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a handy Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- No-drill, clamp on installation
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with an exclusive "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its heavy-duty continuous tension spring, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2016 2:35 PM
This is the second PE cover I've owned. I installed the cover about a week ago and so far I have no complaints. Fits good, looks good and operates as advertised. I did have a bit of a problem getting the rails locked onto the box but other than that the installation went well. I am quite satisfied with the PE Full Metal Jack Rabbit and would purchase another one should the need arise.
Reviewed by William M (Oneill, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 26, 2016 9:31 AM
This is the second Full Metal JackRabbit I have owned and have been completely satisfied with the Quality of this product. The ease of operation and installation is number one!!! Customer Service of Autoanything and Pace Edwards cannot be better. Very Satisfied with my purchase!!!
Reviewed by Jennie G (ELLENSBURG, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Jun 04, 2016 5:29 PM
I bought this cover to help keep my bed free of garbage at school and its done just that along with increasing the overall appearance of my truck. The installation was quick and easy but did have a problem installing the rails but after about 15 minutes of experimentation I got the rails in, this is defiantly a two person job as the cover is fairly heavy,of course that may have something to with it being all metal. Combined with the Powergate I can leave my golf clubs in the bed safely.
Reviewed by mathew t (INGLESIDE, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2016 8:05 AM
this cover is 99.9% waterproof. even using a car washer power sprayer on it. easy to use and looks great on my new tundra
Reviewed by Jason B (Rock Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2015 3:37 AM
this cover looks great, fits great, wasn't as difficult to install as most reviews tell you......but if you are looking for something to keep out water like I was, buy something else!!!! For the $1500 price point on this cover I expected it to keep most if not all the water out! If anyone knows how to seal this cover up better please let me know!
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?