- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- The Full Metal JackRabbit's ingenious retractable tonneau cover design ensures a cleaner, sleeker look than traditional roll-up tonneaus
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- Supercharges your rig's image with the take-no-prisoners look of NASCAR race trucks
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design of your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover's continuous tension spring provides smooth, fluid operation and requires less pulling force when closing
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a handy Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Leave your 18 volt DeWalt in its drawer—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover boasts a no-drill, clamp on installation
- Mounts in about 30 minutes
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with an exclusive "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its heavy-duty continuous tension spring, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jennie G (ELLENSBURG, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Jun 04, 2016 5:29 PM
I bought this cover to help keep my bed free of garbage at school and its done just that along with increasing the overall appearance of my truck. The installation was quick and easy but did have a problem installing the rails but after about 15 minutes of experimentation I got the rails in, this is defiantly a two person job as the cover is fairly heavy,of course that may have something to with it being all metal. Combined with the Powergate I can leave my golf clubs in the bed safely.
Reviewed by mathew t (INGLESIDE, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2016 8:05 AM
this cover is 99.9% waterproof. even using a car washer power sprayer on it. easy to use and looks great on my new tundra
Reviewed by Jason B (Rock Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2015 3:37 AM
this cover looks great, fits great, wasn't as difficult to install as most reviews tell you......but if you are looking for something to keep out water like I was, buy something else!!!! For the $1500 price point on this cover I expected it to keep most if not all the water out! If anyone knows how to seal this cover up better please let me know!
Reviewed by Jorge L (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 18, 2015 9:47 PM
I love it low profile you can really see it. It was easy to install best if you have another person to help you. It looks confusing at first but just take your time go step by step. It's actually very simple I think that's what makes it seem hard. I'm saving Gasoline too cuts the drag truck rides smooth on the Fwy. It actually pays off like in a year from the gasoline you save. I got the one that locks I love it
Reviewed by John T (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 07, 2015 8:43 PM
Installation was tricky especially installing the side rails to the box but everything else went smoothly. Delivery notice was miscommunicated but rectified in the end. Cover ships as two pieces so make sure you get two tracking numbers when ordering.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?