- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a handy Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- No-drill, clamp on installation
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with an exclusive "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its heavy-duty continuous tension spring, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny R (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 11, 2017 1:05 AM
This was a hard decision to spend the money for this cover, but when it was installed it was a thing of beauty. The powder coating goes very well with a black truck. Installing was a little tricky when installing the rails but we figured it out. If you are looking for a cover and want something that looks amazing spend the extra money for the full metal jacket.
Reviewed by Dennis D (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2016 2:52 AM
Recommend this to anyone. Looks great!! Very satisfied with this cover. It fit my 2017 Dodge Ram truck bed perfectly and no shimming was required. Had to refer to the installation video to understand how the rails fit to the box. Instructions were not very clear.
Reviewed by Edward W (GAINESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 15, 2016 5:59 AM
This is a nice cover...and definitely nicer than the standard Jackrabbit as the black aluminum vs the vinyl that I had on my last truck is much easier to keep looking clean. I had to do some adjusting of my tailgate to get the cover to stay shut.
Reviewed by Nathan L (GRAYSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2016 11:37 AM
This bedcover is great looking. There is no sound to when driving. Its not water proof but does a great job keeping the rain out.
Reviewed by James M (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2016 2:35 PM
This is the second PE cover I've owned. I installed the cover about a week ago and so far I have no complaints. Fits good, looks good and operates as advertised. I did have a bit of a problem getting the rails locked onto the box but other than that the installation went well. I am quite satisfied with the PE Full Metal Jack Rabbit and would purchase another one should the need arise.
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?