- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- The Full Metal JackRabbit's ingenious retractable tonneau cover design ensures a cleaner, sleeker look than traditional roll-up tonneaus
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- Supercharges your rig's image with the take-no-prisoners look of NASCAR race trucks
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design of your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover's continuous tension spring provides smooth, fluid operation and requires less pulling force when closing
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a handy Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Leave your 18 volt DeWalt in its drawer—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover boasts a no-drill, clamp on installation
- Mounts in about 30 minutes
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with an exclusive "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its heavy-duty continuous tension spring, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Janet M (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 08, 2014 8:22 PM
Arrived damaged and missing over 15 of the nuts, bolts, and washers. No big deal, but over 15 pieces missing?? Really? I read a lot of reviews on how bad the instructions are and they are all 100% accurate reviews. Instructions are virtually worthless. Better to YouTube install videos. All that being said the cover is solid and looks great. Ships from Pace Edwards direct. They seem a bit careless in shipping and assembly. With patience and a trip to hardware store in mind, still worth it.
Reviewed by Jose R (MCALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2014 9:15 PM
If you are doing this install by yourself not a good idea. The book of instructions with page long instructions does not describe easily it is to install. 30 mins to an hour is not close to install time. Watched you tube videos but they show the canister and rails installed which is the hardest part.
Reviewed by Robert S (Homeland, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Mar 11, 2014 8:24 PM
My sister has a JackRabbit cover, so we installed one on our new Ford. We will enjoy it next week as we back It full for our trip. It is nice looking and easy to install. Our son wants one for his new Ford now also. Great product
Reviewed by Patrick R (Terra Ceia, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2014 12:35 PM
I replaced my 2007 Silverado with a 2014 Silverado and had to have another Full Metal JackRabbit. The new cover fits just as well as the old one, and looks great to boot. I recommend this cover to anyone who wants a quality tonneau cover that looks great, is well made, and is very sturdy.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pace edwards tonneau covers
- retrax tonneau cover
- rollbak g2
- locking tonneau covers
- nissan 720 truck cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- aluminum tonneau cover
- nissan frontier hard tonneau cover
- ford bed covers
- high flow air filters
- bull grill guard
- custom fit floor mats for trucks