- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
260 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by floyd g (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 23, 2014 12:19 AM
Was expecting better quality. Instructions needs to explain more about bed not being square. After calling it was easier understanding how to install. I thing it need more than two clamps on each side.the cover bounce while driving down road.making me feel that it want take much to bend.the cover has a vinyl covering on metal which I thought was going to be a baked on plastic coating. I hope this helps next time I will go to a dealer to see what they reality look like.
Reviewed by Ken A (Encino, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 03, 2014 11:39 AM
Overall this product is as described. I purchased one 8 years ago for my truck. Back again! Its a great product. Updates were noticable and has made the product better. Installation is time consuming and slightly vague. Have patience and triple check things for success. The nylon strap used to retract the cover is supposed to attach with a self tapping screw to a dedicated hole in the rail track. The hole was nowhere to be found. I had to improvise and drill one.
Reviewed by Jeff B (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 24, 2014 8:14 AM
Really, really great customer service. They were so helpful during the install. I gave it 3 stars for quality because there are some plastic parts that I think are somewhat weak. Overall, it looks fantastic and works great.
Reviewed by Thomas E (Little River Academy, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2014 6:24 AM
This is my 3rd cover from Pace Edwards,this cover looks great. The low profile is nice and fits well. From some reason I had a hard time getting the rails attached to the canister. I've had this cover about a month with no issues. There was a mix up on my next day shipping, it was shipped ground instead. Autoanything took care of getting me a cover as I needed and took care of all shipping charges Great Service
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.