- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad W (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 10:13 AM
I did alot of research before making my purchase. The final driver being the low profile appearance coupled with the ease of use. It took about an hour to install myself, and looks better than expected. The aluminum slats looked lighter in strength than anticipate but I'm not planning on standing on it. Overall its an expensive addition, but provides the security and look I was looking for.
Reviewed by Steven R (Winter Garden, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-450/550 — Jan 13, 2016 4:13 PM
After searching the internet for an installation videos and not finding any recent or relevant, I installed the cover by the supplied instructions. I called customer service and was given great advice on how to adjust the fit. Why does Pace Edwards not have an installation video? It would help. Besides that, it is a great cover for the price.
Reviewed by William D F (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 16, 2015 12:20 PM
I was surprised how quick i received the cover.It was very easy to install seeing how this is the 4th pace edwards jack rabbit that i have put on thru the years.This is a high quality roll-top cover and i would recommend to anyone looking for a bed cover. Auto anything is the place to order from,very knowledgeable and priced right.I am very satisfied with there service,Just purchased a gibson exhaust and that too came quickly and is exactly what i needed. Thanks Auto Anything
Reviewed by William C (Naylor, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 26, 2015 1:35 AM
Great looking cover. Installation was what I expected it to be fun and a little challenging. I found a great video on line that made everything simple. The instructions included needs improving. It is easier to assemble off the the truck and lift onto the truck than risk scratching your paint trying to install rails by yourself. All in all still a great unit with a sweet look.
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
- What Do You Drive?