- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
293 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory R (Kansas City, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2016 7:32 AM
Over all a good bang for the buck. Have a buddy at hand to help with the installation. Lifting it on the truck by your self is awkward. Fit, finish and ease of use is very good.
Reviewed by David K (KEY LARGO, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Sep 15, 2016 1:30 PM
When you fly, the airline puts that label on the overhead bins. I initially had a difficult time installing the left side rail to the canister, because the last slat in the cover (the one with the lock) had moved sideways about an inch (in shipping) & was interfering with the slots on the canister. Took me 3-4 tries & standing on my head to see what was getting in the way, but after I saw the problem & slid the lock slat back into position, the rest of the installation was a breeze-even alone.
Reviewed by Shane H (Center Point, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jul 13, 2016 8:34 PM
Was told by the chat that this cover had a hard coating to the top rather than a vinyl cover like what it looked like in the pictures. Got it delivered and it was a vinyl/pleather/cloth type covering and NOT a hard coating like what I was told. We put it together outside the truck and then placed it into the back of the truck, which seemed to be easier. Had to increase the size of the holes in the box to fit the drain hoses.
Reviewed by Bruce H (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 06, 2016 6:19 AM
Nice looking cover. You need to watch the online videos to figure out how to install the rails on the cassette as the printed instructions are not clear. Once you watch the videos it is easy to install. Locking mechanism could use some wider "ears" on it so it is easier to turn to unlock for those with older/weaker hands, but the fact that it locks easily with a key is very nice. It rattles just a very little bit while driving, but if you don't have the back window open you can't hear it.
Ships Between 10/21 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?