- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
273 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry M (Lewisburg, TN) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-350 — May 12, 2015 8:45 PM
this made a huge improvement on my 95 F350. Very easy installation maybe a hour
Reviewed by Michael C (Beavercreek, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2015 5:42 AM
Very nice cover. Pleased with the fit and quality. The Instructions are terrible. You definitely need to watch the video before trying to install.
Reviewed by Jason l (CHICKASAW, AL) — Apr 30, 2015 8:13 PM
Jackrabbit is awesome!! Very high quality look and feel. The low profile cover really enhanced the look of my truck. installation is best done with a partner. I found this out the hard way! Overall im very satisfied with it.
Reviewed by Dave H (Newtown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 06, 2015 11:18 PM
Latch broke, and the stop by the gate at the end which keeps the roller in place popped out and got damaged. All in the first week. Poor design, cheap materials
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?