- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Compatible with Pace Edwards Explorer Rails to accommodate commercial and multi-sport racks (Explorer Rails and racks sold separately)
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive power spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
284 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond L (Germantown, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 8:09 AM
So far I love it. Installation not difficult, took me about 2 hours. Challenge for me was getting the cover into the second rail and getting the rail in place. A lot of cursing helped. The directions are a mixed bag. Really good but some details are lacking. For instance the fore and aft alignment is a little tricky. To seal at the tailgate the front of the the frame really only spans about half of the front lip on the bed. I may replace drain tube fittings with marine thru-hull fittings.
Reviewed by Patrick E (La Junta, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 06, 2017 1:31 PM
Easy installation, installed in a couple hours by myself. Finished just before the downpour and pea sized hail, stood up great with no leaks! Lots of positive comments too!
Reviewed by Richard W (Sanger, CA) — May 26, 2017 3:50 PM
I had a hard cover on my last Two trucks, loved them. Now due to severe back injury's I can no longer use the heavy bed covers. I still needed the security of a cover and this was the answer.
Reviewed by Marianne P (Beeville, TX) — Jan 24, 2017 5:12 PM
As others said instructions are not really complete for easy installation. Installed 3 weeks ago and will be interested to see how cover holds up to Texas sun.