- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brice W (Hibbing, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2016 3:21 AM
As a project manager for a mechanical contractor, I don't need a full set of tools in my truck. I was looking for a system to keep the bed dry and secure, but usable if needed. I combined this cover with the latter rack system and it all fit perfectly. The rack is easily removed and everything meets my expectations. The canister does take up a little of the bed space, but that was expected. I will be putting this system on my next truck.
Reviewed by Diego N (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Dec 18, 2016 6:40 AM
Bought the PE JackRabbit with explorer rails for 2008 f150. Looks great, very low profile. Installation was a little frustrating at first but after a few tries and things went smoothly. Also, put Yakima racks on the explorer rails. The fit was a little tight, but again looks great. Definitely a recommend buy.
Reviewed by Brad W (Dolores, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2016 7:17 AM
Not as easy to install as advertised, however I'm pleased with the outcome. PE sent the wrong box cover but had a new one within a few days that was dropped in shipping. Between the two, I was able to make it work. Pleased with the quality of the product- auto anything was extremely helpful.
Reviewed by Mark F (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 14, 2016 9:25 PM
I think it would have been much easier to install if there had been a video to commensurate the poorly written instructions. The width between the rails in the instructions was also wrong, I had to use 52" wide in order for the cover to operate correctly. Lastly, when installed the canister cover, the screw holes did not line up. I had to use a longer screw to attach directly into the plastic supports.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?