- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
280 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derek K (Golden, CO) — Oct 30, 2015 11:39 AM
Overall, pleased with this cover. A little annoyed that the Explorer rails did not work out of box with Yakima rack as advertised. PE wasn't much help. Per Yak's suggestion, I ground off a bit of the Yakima fitting. Not a huge deal, but annoying esp considering price. Installation took 3 hours by myself. Would have been easier with help. Instructions decent, hardest part was sliding rails into the cylinder. Overall, looks sharp and pleased with this cover after getting rack to work.
Reviewed by Leslie P H (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 10, 2015 11:31 PM
Having just installed the new PE JackRabitt tonneau cover I am very satisfied with the apoearance and operation of the cover. It took a while to install the cover as I needed to comprehend how it all assemled. The instructions and various Youtube video clips assisted greatly with the process of installing the tonneau cover. Thank you AutoAnything for your service. A happy Aussie customer.
Reviewed by Randy H (WEATHERFORD, TX) — Sep 09, 2015 8:49 PM
Put the cover on for looks and mpg.get complements daily and have gained 1-1.5 mpg.I say it was worth what I paid, I'm happy
Reviewed by Etien G (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2015 12:25 PM
Fairly simple to install. Need to pay attention to how the rails attach to the canister - need better instructions. Top looks great, works well and I believe a good purchase. Keeps the elements out of the truck bed also.
- Rebates: $100 Details
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.