- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Independent latch-and-lock mechanism with built-in pull strap
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive, continuous tension spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
264 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2015 8:10 PM
Overall, the installation process was much easier after watching install videos. I received the cover with a factory defect that prevents the cover from rolling back up. I contacted Pace Edwards and they are replacing the part without issue.
Reviewed by Lampert's A (Media,, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 17, 2015 4:11 AM
I got the JackRabbit in 2 boxs one is the rails over is the cover took them out reading the install directions and it went fairly easy,it looks good on the truck and it locks so no one can get in it has been on for 2 weeks so far very pleased
Reviewed by floyd g (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 23, 2014 12:19 AM
Was expecting better quality. Instructions needs to explain more about bed not being square. After calling it was easier understanding how to install. I thing it need more than two clamps on each side.the cover bounce while driving down road.making me feel that it want take much to bend.the cover has a vinyl covering on metal which I thought was going to be a baked on plastic coating. I hope this helps next time I will go to a dealer to see what they reality look like.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?