- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Compatible with Pace Edwards Explorer Rails to accommodate commercial and multi-sport racks (Explorer Rails and racks sold separately)
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive power spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenny C (DELANO, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 10, 2017 2:57 AM
I installed the Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover in about an hour. I love that I can keep my work tools in the truck bed with out worry of theft. By far this is one of the best covers that I have owned. I would highly recommend this cover to anyone.
Reviewed by Thomas C (Milford, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2017 4:37 AM
The cover looks great. but not easy to install as you say. not sure if it was the right hardware. got it in in 2 1/2 days .
Reviewed by Keith S (Minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Sep 18, 2017 8:08 AM
The installation required three of us to install the cover. The directions were not clear enough about the procedure for the installation. We replaced a Prior Jack Rabbit Cover that we had for 14 years and there has been some better design from the previous model re: The old cover would retract into the canister and was very difficult to get it free from the canister and the new one with the bevel front seems to address this issue. Keith Sjoquist, Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed by Les C (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Aug 20, 2017 7:28 PM
I have the PE Jackrabbits on all of out pickups (2015 F-150, 1999 F250, and a 2017 F350 and they have all been outstanding! Easy install (have been getting easier each time! I haul big gooseneck horse trailers and they work with them and make the bed a real secure and weatherproof "trunk" when I ma not hauling horses! Best of the bunch of roll ups in my opinion!