- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your payload with a ProZ EZRoll Premium Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Side rails mount along the interior of the bed and are compatible with most accessories
- Arched tailgate design enhances the appearance and aerodynamics of any truck bed
- Provides superior sealing on cover and side rails, and utilizes a single-trigger latch system
- Keeps your truck’s stake hole pockets available for maximum versatility
- To open, simply drop the tailgate and release the quick latch
- To close, rotate the cover into the latch assembly and press closed
- Installs in no time – no drill necessary thanks to easy-to-attach clamps
- Your ProZ EZRoll Truck Bed Cover carries a 5-year warranty
The road ahead may be strewn with unseen challenges, but there’s nothing your rig can’t handle. Your payload is another story. If left uncovered or unsecured, valuable tools or belongings could be lost along the way. Prevent that from happening with a high-quality ProZ EZRoll Premium Roll-Up Tonneau Cover.
Boasting a distinctive, slightly arched design that enhances your truck bed’s aerodynamics, this rolling cover adjusts in seconds for a snug fit in any climate. An unshakable fitment is its most crucial feature, however, and the ProZ EZRoll Tonneau Cover achieves that with style. Interior-mounting side rails provide maximum versatility and work with most accessories.
To access your load, simply open the ProZ EZRoll Truck Bed Cover by dropping your tailgate and releasing the quick latch. To close it, just rotate the cover into the latch assembly and press it shut. Just as easy is the installation process, which requires no drilling thanks to durable clamps. Your ProZ EZRoll Premium Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
ProZ EZRoll Premium Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael E (OLEAN, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2016 11:53 AM
The product is good, but the width of the pipe supports were too long for the width of my truck. I had to hack saw off about a 1/2 inch to make them fit.