- Secure your payload in style with a PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Durable aluminum slats support distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish is UV protected and scratch resistant
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position for secure, flexible hauling
- Completely hands-free operation with a wireless remote control
- Low-profile design stays flush, looks great and improves gas mileage
- Maintenance-free, sealed ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Clamp-on installation in under an hour—no pull straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Your PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Retrax PowertraxPRO MX is more than just another tonneau cover. With top-of-the-line technology and a unique, contemporary look, this tough tonneau cover delivers strong and stylish truck bed protection for your pickup.
Designed with a custom-fit to your specific year, make and model, Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers feature easy, clamp-on installation with no bulky pull straps, snaps or springs. The heavy-duty aluminum construction is capable of supporting a distributed load of up to 500 lbs and features a textured, matte-black powder coat finish that delivers long-term durability and serious style.
Chock-full of useful technology, the PowertraxPRO MX uses an electromagnetic brake to lock your cover in any position for secure, flexible hauling. And, it boasts completely hands-free operation with a wireless remote control. The maintenance-free, low-profile design saves you time and gas money, while sealed ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation. Your Powertrax Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kent H (Dickinson, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2015 8:34 PM
Spent the extra on the powertrax. One rail sits nice and flat on the box and the other rail rides up the thickness of the weather strip. The weather strip is a different density. The unit wouldn't close or open on its own power. I contacted Auto Anything and they put me in touch with Retrax. They told me to open and close the cover daily and leave it in the sun for the side seals to break in. Did this for this for the last week, better, but still won't close without manual help. May return.
- Rebates: $260 Details
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- retrax retractable tonneau covers
- truck covers usa american roll tonneau cover
- pace edwards explorer series rails
- retrax pro problems
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2011 folding cover f150 tonneau
- f-150 bed covers
- toyota tacoma retractable tonneau cover
- ski rack for car
- cheap auto seat covers
- cool car floor mats