- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Lock down your bed with the Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- The PowertraxPRO the top–of–the–line of Retrax tonneaus
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Wireless operation opens and closes without effort – just push the key–fob button
- Patented front cover stays flush with the rolling cover for a streamlined look
- Crafted from industrial–strength hinged aluminum panels
- Shoulders up to 500lbs of distributed weight
- Low–profile design looks great and improves fuel mileage
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position along the rail
- Locks tight to keep all your gear secure
- Maintenance–free, sealed ball–bearing rollers for smooth, quiet operation
- Easy clamp–on installation – wiring instruction included
- Integrated cargo light on the canister lights up the bed
- UV–protected finish resists fading and corrosion
- Your Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serious connoisseurs demand the best—no matter what it is. Whether it's cigars, cars or monkey bars, if someone makes it, someone makes it better, and someone else makes it best. The same holds true for tonneau covers. So, if you're a cover connoisseur, don't settle for less, top your bed with the best—the Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
With the touch of a button, the PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover opens and closes with zero effort. Sealed ball bearings and maintenance–free rollers make for operation so smooth and quiet, it's more like a fine watch than a tonneau cover. But unlike any timepiece, this tonneau tour de force shoulders up to 500lbs and keeps your cargo Fort Knox secure.
Crafted from industrial–strength aluminum, finished with UV–resistant coating and featuring an ultra–low profile, the PowertraxPRO Retrax Bed Cover is as rugged as it is refined. Plus, the electromagnetic brake and integrated cargo light round out the tonneau cover class. Best yet, Retrax backs your PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremy D (Glen Rose, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Nov 07, 2014 7:43 AM
Dose not operate smooth when you closeting it will stop and start and you have to hold the remote right over the bed get it to work. Leaks into the bed and it you can't open it in 30 deg weather it was frozen with the rain water that was in the motor
Reviewed by Jeff S (Claremore, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 26, 2014 9:03 AM
After waiting the 48 hours wait time after install, it started working better but it's noisy and has to be pulled by hand to help it open and close. When I called the manufacture they said they would send me a new one without hesitation but it's been over a week since I sent them the serial number and I haven't heard anything, will probably send it back for a refund, it's that bad.
Reviewed by Roger W P (Locke, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2014 4:53 AM
Got the cover and installed it with little help in a couple hours or less. Fit very well. Instructions were good and wiring was simple. Seemed a little reluctant to slide at first but after sitting in closed position a couple days the weather proofing settled into position and it works good now. Nice finish and I haven't noticed any noise from it. Good cover
Reviewed by Robert D (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2013 4:49 AM
I have had a couple of different covers over the years however the Retrax Pro stands heads above all the rest. For one thing it does work exactly as the manufacturer says it will (how many times have we been disappointed in performance verses the claimed performance). It is also one of the sharpest looking covers out there and I have had several people comment to that fact.
Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?