- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Beef up your truck’s cargo-hauling security with the Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valualbe cargo
- Built with industrial-strength aluminum panels—strong enough to carry up to 500 lbs of distributed weight on top
- Slides smoothly along sealed ball-bearing rollers for single-handed opening and closing
- Stops and locks at any position for the flexibility to haul big and small loads
- Low-profile design stays flush from the tailgate to the bulkhead
- Your RetraxPRO Retractable Tonneau Cover fights off wind drag for up to a 10% boost in MPGs
- Locks tight with a key to fight off theft
- UV-safe finish doesn’t fade
- Clamps right to your bed rails for an easy install with no maintenance
- Your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Parking your pickup outdoors can be risky business. Bandits are lurking everywhere, lying in wait to walk off with your freight. Mother Nature has a knack for dumping torrential downpours when your payload is packed. And, wind loves slamming into your tailgate, creating MPG-robbing drag. Protect your gear and your gas mileage with the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
Like a tailor-made suit of armor for your payload, the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is custom built with sturdy aluminum panels. Not only are they practically impenetrable by thieves, but they're also strong enough to support 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top.
Thanks to its sealed ball-bearing rollers, your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover glides open and closes smoothly with just one hand. You can stop and lock the cover anywhere along the rails, making it the perfect tonneau for 5th wheel towing and hauling everything from moving boxes to a full-sized replica Statue of David. Plus, its low-profile stance stays flush with your rails in every position for a no maintence sleek, streamlined look. It even comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by HUNG P (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 16, 2015 6:23 AM
I was contemplating on getting this cause the price is a little high. But you get what you pay for. I had it for a few weeks now and it's turn out to be worth the money. Very easy to install. took about 45 minutes with 2 people. Look great on my black truck. couldn't be happy with my purchase through AutoAnything. Highly recommend this purchase.
Reviewed by Randy C (FORT LUPTON, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 07, 2015 6:38 AM
Great product hope it's the last one will ever have to bye installed easy . I would recommend putting clamps on loosely until adjustments are made other than that great
Reviewed by Nathaniel A (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Mar 06, 2015 9:29 AM
The shipping condition of the cover was excellent. Easily unpackaged and ready for install within minutes. The instructions are very detailed and takes a few times to read to comprehension but this is a good thing. The install takes about an hour to an hour and a half with no prior knowledge of the system. I have a 2015 Ford F-250 with a factory installed spray in liner and no modifications were required. Fortunately for me the fit was perfect the first time so no adjustments were required. Grea
Reviewed by Todd M (Odenville, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2015 8:13 PM
Very high quality. Easy to install. Simple instructions. Rolls very smoothly on the tracks. Locks in any position which is very nice. Only had it in 1 rain so far. But seems very water resistant. Hardly any water in the bed. Overall a little pricy compared to other brands. But you get what you pay for.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?