- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Beef up your truck’s cargo-hauling security with the Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valualbe cargo
- Built with industrial-strength aluminum panels—strong enough to carry up to 500 lbs of distributed weight on top
- Slides smoothly along sealed ball-bearing rollers for single-handed opening and closing
- Stops and locks at any position for the flexibility to haul big and small loads
- Low-profile design stays flush from the tailgate to the bulkhead
- Your RetraxPRO Retractable Tonneau Cover fights off wind drag for up to a 10% boost in MPGs
- Locks tight with a key to fight off theft
- UV-safe finish doesn’t fade
- Clamps right to your bed rails for an easy install with no maintenance
- Your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Parking your pickup outdoors can be risky business. Bandits are lurking everywhere, lying in wait to walk off with your freight. Mother Nature has a knack for dumping torrential downpours when your payload is packed. And, wind loves slamming into your tailgate, creating MPG-robbing drag. Protect your gear and your gas mileage with the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
Like a tailor-made suit of armor for your payload, the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is custom built with sturdy aluminum panels. Not only are they practically impenetrable by thieves, but they're also strong enough to support 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top.
Thanks to its sealed ball-bearing rollers, your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover glides open and closes smoothly with just one hand. You can stop and lock the cover anywhere along the rails, making it the perfect tonneau for 5th wheel towing and hauling everything from moving boxes to a full-sized replica Statue of David. Plus, its low-profile stance stays flush with your rails in every position for a no maintence sleek, streamlined look. It even comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vijay P (Newnan, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2014 12:08 PM
I got the RetraxPRo because of various factors including the fact that it is metal, warranty is better and can tolerate a higher load on top of the cover. Autoanything got me the lowest internet price available. Order arrived in under a week. I was able to put it together with the help of my 14 yr son with the help of Youtube video. The paper instructions were truck specific but a video saves time. Have not tested water penetration yet. It is expensive but has solid quality workmanship.
Reviewed by Ronald R (Powell, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 25, 2014 1:18 AM
I purchased the Retrax Pro for my black 2014 tundra. It took around one hour to install the cover, it's very straight forward. However two people are really needed to make it easier to install. I can tell a slight improvement with the gas mileage.
Reviewed by Mark B (BENTONVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 20, 2014 10:31 AM
The other reviews I read helped me pull the trigger because this was a little more than I wanted to spend. Plain and simple this is just a good product so far and you do get what you pay for.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?