- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Beef up your truck’s cargo-hauling security with the Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- Built with industrial-strength aluminum panels—strong enough to carry up to 500 lbs of distributed weight on top
- Slides smoothly along sealed ball-bearing rollers for single-handed opening and closing
- Stops and locks at any position for the flexibility to haul big and small loads
- Low-profile design stays flush from the tailgate to the bulkhead
- Your RetraxPRO Retractable Tonneau Cover fights off wind drag for up to a 10% boost in MPGs
- Locks tight with a key to fight off theft
- UV-safe finish doesn’t fade
- Clamps right to your bed rails for an easy install with no maintenance
- Your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Parking your pickup outdoors can be risky business. Bandits are lurking everywhere, lying in wait to walk off with your freight. Mother Nature has a knack for dumping torrential downpours when your payload is packed. And, wind loves slamming into your tailgate, creating MPG-robbing drag. Protect your gear and your gas mileage with the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
Like a tailor-made suit of armor for your payload, the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is custom built with sturdy aluminum panels. Not only are they practically impenetrable by thieves, but they're also strong enough to support 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top.
Thanks to its sealed ball-bearing rollers, your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover glides open and closes smoothly with just one hand. You can stop and lock the cover anywhere along the rails, making it the perfect tonneau for 5th wheel towing and hauling everything from moving boxes to a full-sized replica Statue of David. Plus, its low-profile stance stays flush with your rails in every position for a no maintence sleek, streamlined look. It even comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by marc c (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Nov 25, 2016 9:41 AM
Looks nice. Works well. Need to assemble in grass or over large cardboard to avoid scratches. Instructions should warn about installing rail with latch in the open position. Had a hard time because I did not realize the latch needs to be opened prior to assembly of driver side rail.
Reviewed by Stephen S (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — May 09, 2016 7:51 AM
This is my second retrax cover. My son also bought one after seeing my first one. The packaging is first rate. Installation was done on my raptor and F350 with my wife and both took less than 1.5 hours. Fit and finish is awesome. Highly recommend
Reviewed by Tina K (Valley mills, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2015 3:46 AM
I love this product and it's designed use, but I'd say at 1800 it is pretty pricey. Doesn't leak water in, may get a little damp at very back but not bad. Seems like the this cover with the shine shows scuffs pretty easy from just normal use, and I am very gentle with it. Overall I wouldn't own a truck without one, just have to over come the sticker shock and justify use for the price they cost.. Auto Anything is awesome to buy from, but my Fed-Ex shipping never comes on the day stated. :)
- Rebates: $260 Details
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.