- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Beef up your truck’s cargo-hauling security with the Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valualbe cargo
- Built with industrial-strength aluminum panels—strong enough to carry up to 500 lbs of distributed weight on top
- Slides smoothly along sealed ball-bearing rollers for single-handed opening and closing
- Stops and locks at any position for the flexibility to haul big and small loads
- Low-profile design stays flush from the tailgate to the bulkhead
- Your RetraxPRO Retractable Tonneau Cover fights off wind drag for up to a 10% boost in MPGs
- Locks tight with a key to fight off theft
- UV-safe finish doesn’t fade
- Clamps right to your bed rails for an easy install with no maintenance
- Your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Parking your pickup outdoors can be risky business. Bandits are lurking everywhere, lying in wait to walk off with your freight. Mother Nature has a knack for dumping torrential downpours when your payload is packed. And, wind loves slamming into your tailgate, creating MPG-robbing drag. Protect your gear and your gas mileage with the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
Like a tailor-made suit of armor for your payload, the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is custom built with sturdy aluminum panels. Not only are they practically impenetrable by thieves, but they're also strong enough to support 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top.
Thanks to its sealed ball-bearing rollers, your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover glides open and closes smoothly with just one hand. You can stop and lock the cover anywhere along the rails, making it the perfect tonneau for 5th wheel towing and hauling everything from moving boxes to a full-sized replica Statue of David. Plus, its low-profile stance stays flush with your rails in every position for a no maintence sleek, streamlined look. It even comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (ARDMORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2015 12:05 PM
Installed the RetraxPro in about 1.5 hours with the help of neighbor kid. The four screws that attach the side rails to the canister seem really small and light for their purpose and were a little difficult to line up and start threading. Not a major issue, easily assembled once everything was lined up. Easy project with great looking results.
Reviewed by Blake H (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jun 18, 2015 9:07 AM
This is my second Retrax. I had a Retrax One on my previous truck, I loved that one, but I am more impressed with the PRO model because it is aluminum and appears to be substantially stronger. Same design on both. Both about 99.9% water proofs the bed (water can get in around the tailgate). Finish is excellent. Both the ONE and PRO are great products, I would recommend both, I believe the PRO is worth the extra money.
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?