- Safeguard your truck bed with a streamlined Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Locks in any position—keep it open when you’re hauling oversized loads or close it up tight for smaller freight
- The practically impenetrable cover is constructed from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate with no joints, hinges or seals
- The cover is reinforced with up to 20 tempered aluminum support beams embedded every 4 3/4", which will hold 200 lbs. and can easily support heavy snow loads
- The spiral track system keeps the cover from rubbing against itself inside the canister
- Sits flush inside the rails for a seamless fit and improved aerodynamics
- Integrated key lock for an extra degree of security
- The included weather seals block moisture and muck from seeping in
- Unfazed by harsh UV rays and freezing cold conditions
- Direct clamp-on install
- Design works great for 5th wheel towing
- Your Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted from a seamless, one–piece LEXAN polycarbonate panel that slides on sealed ball–bearings rollers, your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover allows you one-handed access to your cargo. Engineered with efficiency in mind, your RetraxONE doesn’t require straps, snaps, springs or Velcro and comes custom-fit for your specific year, make and model.
The low-profile design streamlines the overall appearance of your truck and provides a tight seal to keep your truck bed dry and debris-free. Your RetraxONE retractable bed cover can latch or lock in any position along the rail for just the right amount of security and accessibility. Sturdy and stylish, your sleek RetraxONE offers a rigid design to support loads of up to 200 lbs, ensure a quiet ride and improve gas mileage.
A unique spiral track system in the canister prevents the truck bed cover from ever coming in contact with itself as it retracts. Your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover also comes backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew S (PROSSER, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2017 8:39 AM
Instruction are horrible "attach bed rails" is the entire instructions on attach bed rails to tonneau. it floats and bounces on the road weak structure. does not lock in place as instructions state. takes up too much bed space.
Reviewed by Garry W (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2017 3:01 PM
New pickup, new Retrax cover. I've had others, but once I tried Retrax, that was it. Great quality, excellent design. I expect 400,000 miles out of it-same as my Ram 2500 w/Cummings diesel.
Reviewed by King L (Potomac, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 06, 2017 3:55 PM
Purchase the RetraxOne for my 2010 Toyota Tacoma. Instructions and videos I saw on YouTube made it look easy, but they did not have a video for a Toyota Tacoma. Instructions have a lot to be desired. Luckily I machanically inclined. I just kept putting the brackets up to the truck bed walls, until I determine the best way to make the pieces fit. I almost was really to call the manufacturer and tell them that there was about a 1/2" gap on both sides and they needed to send me new brackets.
Reviewed by Lewis M (Cape May, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 16, 2016 1:36 PM
I am quite happy with the ease of instillation, fit, and quality. I am very disappointed with the drains for the cover box. The plastic inserts do not have a large enough shoulder for the washer. The washer falls off when they are installed. I had to silicone the drains in. Welded fitting for the drain hoses would have been better for the cost of the cover.
Reviewed by Mark F (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 06, 2016 9:28 AM
This is my third Retrax. They are well built and very convenient. Ability to stop and lock in any position is unique. Can let my dog have shelter from rain or cold and still get out from under if she likes. She loves it! Highly recommended and AutoAnything is where to get it!
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?