- Safeguard your truck bed with a streamlined Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Locks in any position—keep it open when you’re hauling oversized loads or close it up tight for smaller freight
- The practically impenetrable cover is constructed from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate with no joints, hinges or seals
- The cover is reinforced with up to 20 tempered aluminum support beams embedded every 4 3/4", which will hold 200 lbs. and can easily support heavy snow loads
- The spiral track system keeps the cover from rubbing against itself inside the canister
- Sits flush inside the rails for a seamless fit and improved aerodynamics
- Integrated key lock for an extra degree of security
- The included weather seals block moisture and muck from seeping in
- Unfazed by harsh UV rays and freezing cold conditions
- Direct clamp-on install
- Design works great for 5th wheel towing
- Your Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted from a seamless, one–piece LEXAN polycarbonate panel that slides on sealed ball–bearings rollers, your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover allows you one-handed access to your cargo. Engineered with efficiency in mind, your RetraxONE doesn’t require straps, snaps, springs or Velcro and comes custom-fit for your specific year, make and model.
The low-profile design streamlines the overall appearance of your truck and provides a tight seal to keep your truck bed dry and debris-free. Your RetraxONE retractable bed cover can latch or lock in any position along the rail for just the right amount of security and accessibility. Sturdy and stylish, your sleek RetraxONE offers a rigid design to support loads of up to 200 lbs, ensure a quiet ride and improve gas mileage.
A unique spiral track system in the canister prevents the truck bed cover from ever coming in contact with itself as it retracts. Your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover also comes backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas H (PRESTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 1:09 PM
The tonneau cover was fairly easy and straightforward to install. I was a little concerned at first when I installed it. I have a Rambox and once the cover was installed and I would open up the passenger side rambox the plastic portion of the cover was pressing into the side of the bed causing a loud popping due to something being out of alignment. However, once I drove around a little bit and everything settled into place, everything was fine.
Reviewed by Kristan M (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Nov 21, 2014 4:41 AM
Only had the cover installed for about a week so can't comment on durability but seems well made. Assembly and fitting was extremely easy, took me about 1 hour and I was taking my time, very impressed with that aspect! Seems to fit perfectly and seal well and very easy to open and close. Already had 5" of snow on it with no problems, I like that you can open and close the tailgate without having to open the cover. If it's as durable as others have found I will be very happy with this product.
Reviewed by James H (Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 19, 2014 5:19 AM
This cover is nothing less than superb. The quality and value of the RETRAXONE cover has me telling everyone to consider buying one if they want head-turning quality that enhances the function and beauty of your vehicle. I would highly recommend this product without reservation. So easy to install as well.
Reviewed by A. David B (Wilkes Barre, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Oct 29, 2014 6:22 AM
I bought the Retrax One at autoanything.com for two big reasons; the price and because a friend has a Retrax Pro on his truck. I got to see a Retrax up close and personal. My Retrax One was delivered as promised in good condition. It was easy to install with an extra pair of hands to help. It is a great looking addition to my GMC Sierra. The cover is easy to open and close with one hand so far as I can tell it keeps the water out. It has only been on a few weeks. I recommend the Retrax.
Reviewed by Stan B (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 30, 2014 8:29 PM
Cover installed easily but the canister did not just slide down in like u see in the install vid, just a tight fit on my F150. Cover glides easily and seems good n tough. If I have the back window open you can hear it rattle a bit 'if you're listening for it' otherwise not noticeable and this is even driving up and down rig roads which are pretty much the worst. It will keep water out but not all dust if u work in dusty places like me. All in all great cover and im pleased with it.
Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- retrax retractable tonneau covers
- retraxpro tonneau cover
- rollbak tonneau cover
- jack rabbit tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- 2011 ford f150 tonneau cover
- 4runner trailer hitch
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- automobile car covers
- cheap window deflectors
- custom car mats usa