- Safeguard your truck bed with a streamlined Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Locks in any position—keep it open when you’re hauling oversized loads or close it up tight for smaller freight
- The practically impenetrable cover is constructed from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate with no joints, hinges or seals
- The cover is reinforced with up to 20 tempered aluminum support beams embedded every 4 3/4", which will hold 200 lbs. and can easily support heavy snow loads
- The spiral track system keeps the cover from rubbing against itself inside the canister
- Sits flush inside the rails for a seamless fit and improved aerodynamics
- Integrated key lock for an extra degree of security
- The included weather seals block moisture and muck from seeping in
- Unfazed by harsh UV rays and freezing cold conditions
- Direct clamp-on install
- Design works great for 5th wheel towing
- Your Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted from a seamless, one–piece LEXAN polycarbonate panel that slides on sealed ball–bearings rollers, your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover allows you one-handed access to your cargo. Engineered with efficiency in mind, your RetraxONE doesn’t require straps, snaps, springs or Velcro and comes custom-fit for your specific year, make and model.
The low-profile design streamlines the overall appearance of your truck and provides a tight seal to keep your truck bed dry and debris-free. Your RetraxONE retractable bed cover can latch or lock in any position along the rail for just the right amount of security and accessibility. Sturdy and stylish, your sleek RetraxONE offers a rigid design to support loads of up to 200 lbs, ensure a quiet ride and improve gas mileage.
A unique spiral track system in the canister prevents the truck bed cover from ever coming in contact with itself as it retracts. Your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover also comes backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick V (Waynesville, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2016 6:26 AM
Kept everything dry in bad rain.top is hard to open sometime.it gets caught in a couple of places and won't open all the way. Called support and got a solution that worked, now it moves but is still not rolling smooth. I would buy it again.
Reviewed by Lon R (Avondale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 12, 2016 7:51 AM
Did 99% of the installation myself, needed two people to lift onto truck. cover fits like a glove. The only real problem is with the instructions and the descriptions. A bit confusing as to the screws you are to use and how the rails fit. Still, did install in about an hour.
Reviewed by Tobie B (THIBODAUX, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 22, 2015 12:13 PM
I purchased the RetraxOne for my 2016 Chevy Colorado. Product delivered exactly as described. My cousin and I watched YouTube videos to learn the installation process and went from there. Instructions are included as well. Installation was very easy. I'm very happy with the fit and the overall quality. No extra modifications were necessary - It fit my truck right out the box!
Ships Between 7/07 - 7/11
- What Do You Drive?