- Safeguard your truck bed with a streamlined Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Locks in any position—keep it open when you’re hauling oversized loads or close it up tight for smaller freight
- The practically impenetrable cover is constructed from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate with no joints, hinges or seals
- The cover is reinforced with up to 20 tempered aluminum support beams embedded every 4 3/4", which will hold 200 lbs. and can easily support heavy snow loads
- The spiral track system keeps the cover from rubbing against itself inside the canister
- Sits flush inside the rails for a seamless fit and improved aerodynamics
- Integrated key lock for an extra degree of security
- The included weather seals block moisture and muck from seeping in
- Unfazed by harsh UV rays and freezing cold conditions
- Direct clamp-on install
- Design works great for 5th wheel towing
- Your Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted from a seamless, one–piece LEXAN polycarbonate panel that slides on sealed ball–bearings rollers, your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover allows you one-handed access to your cargo. Engineered with efficiency in mind, your RetraxONE doesn’t require straps, snaps, springs or Velcro and comes custom-fit for your specific year, make and model.
The low-profile design streamlines the overall appearance of your truck and provides a tight seal to keep your truck bed dry and debris-free. Your RetraxONE retractable bed cover can latch or lock in any position along the rail for just the right amount of security and accessibility. Sturdy and stylish, your sleek RetraxONE offers a rigid design to support loads of up to 200 lbs, ensure a quiet ride and improve gas mileage.
A unique spiral track system in the canister prevents the truck bed cover from ever coming in contact with itself as it retracts. Your RetraxONE Tonneau Cover also comes backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxONE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by scott m (RIVES JUNCTIO, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 02, 2015 2:33 PM
Great product. Install was simple and quick. Probably took 30 minutes. Love the low profile and the ease of adjustability of the cover.
Reviewed by Michael L (Lafayette, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2015 2:20 PM
The RetraxONE is by far one of the best tonneau covers on the market today. It was so easy to install my wife was even impressed. Great quaility and sleek looking.
Reviewed by MICHAEL T (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 18, 2015 8:20 PM
PRO's Easy to install Very nice finish Functions well CON's Lock only latches on driver side. The finish cover tends to become wavy if truck bed is left partially in the sun and shade, although it returns to being flat after it cools down. Does not have any place to attach a strap to pull it closed, however you can pull it closed from the driver side.
Reviewed by nicholas g (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2015 9:04 PM
I installed this on my 2013 Ram Outdoorsman with the Rambox Bed. Installation was fairly easy. I did not have a helper and was able to do everything on my own. After installed, its easy to use. When its really cold it can be a pain in the butt to get it to lock. I could have been fighting ice too. When all the way closed and locked I am confident in it deterring theft of items from my bed. All in all a good investment.
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- retrax retractable tonneau covers
- retraxpro tonneau cover
- rollbak tonneau cover
- jack rabbit tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- 2011 ford f150 tonneau cover
- 4runner trailer hitch
- toyota tundra tonneau hard cover
- automobile car covers
- cheap window deflectors
- custom car mats usa