- Boost your truck’s security and style with a RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction supports distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish (MX) resists scratching and fading
- Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model truck
- Cover can lock in any position along the rail giving you complete flexibility when hauling cargo
- Sleek, low-profile design stays flush and improves fuel efficiency
- Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation; no pull-straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Simple clamp-on installation with no drilling required; installs in about an hour
- Retrax MX Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your RetraxPRO MX Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
More than just truck bed protection—RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers offer all the benefits of a traditional tonneau with a unique, contemporary look. Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model, RetraxPro Tonneau Covers boast an always flush fit and a picture-perfect exterior upgrade.
Improving your pickup’s payload security with heavy-duty aluminum construction, RetraxPRO MX covers keep parking lot bandits at bay, while supporting distributed loads of up to 500 lbs. Strong and stylish, these sliding covers are finished with a textured, matte-black powder coat and UV-protected to resist fading for long-term durability.
Latch or key-lock your RetraxPro Truck Bed Cover in any position for the flexibility and security to haul any cargo. Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation and the sleek, low-profile design improves your fuel efficiency by up to 10%. All Retrax covers are great for 5th wheel hitches and can be covered up when not in use. Hit the road in no time thanks to simple clamp-on installation which installs in under 60 mins. Your Retrax PRO Tonneau Cover is made proudly in the US and backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John R (Midland, TX) — Tuesday at 2:59 AM
Took 45-60 minutes with easy to follow instructions. I would recommend using a discount code on AutoAnything to extra savings.
Reviewed by john c (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2018 10:41 AM
Be careful with screws easy to cross thread. Top seems to stay tight for a while
Reviewed by Alan S (BOSSIER CITY, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 9:59 AM
Bought from AutoAnything with 18% off. Fit perfect and is very heavy Duty. Installation wasn't to hard. Looks great and I really like the matte finish.
Reviewed by steve n (Northville, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 04, 2018 8:07 AM
Beside missing some screws and the fact that the rails were not marked as indicated by instructions (left and right rails). The rails were very difficult to insert into the spiral canister. Had to adjust screws (because they were sticking out into the channel for the rails which prevented them from going all the way in. Truely a shame because, the product is well made and looks great. this company needs to pay attention to quality control and improve installation instructions.
Reviewed by Terence C (HAVANA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jan 03, 2018 8:23 PM
The Remax Pro MX is a very nice addition to my Tundra. Looks great, easy to install and great quality. Kind of expensive but well worth it. Brings out the quality and class in my Tundra
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?