- Boost your truck’s security and style with a RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction supports distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish resists scratching and fading
- Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model truck
- Latches or is lockable in any position for superior hauling flexibility and security
- Sleek, low-profile design stays flush and improves fuel efficiency
- Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation
- Simple clamp-on installation—no pull-straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Retrax MX Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
More than just truck bed protection—RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers offer all the benefits of a traditional tonneau with a unique, contemporary look. Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model, RetraxPro Tonneau Covers boast an always flush fit and a picture-perfect exterior upgrade.
Improving your pickup’s payload security with heavy-duty aluminum construction, RetraxPRO MX covers keep parking lot bandits at bay, while supporting distributed loads of up to 500 lbs. Strong and stylish, RetraxPro MX Tonneau Covers are finished with a textured, matte-black powder coat and UV-protected to resist fading for long-term durability.
Latch or key-lock your RetraxPro Tonneau Cover in any position for the flexibility and security to haul any cargo. Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation and the sleek, low-profile design improves your fuel efficiency by up to 10%. Hit the road in no time thanks to simple clamp-on installation—no pull straps, velcro, snaps or springs. Your Retrax PRO Tonneau Cover is made proudly in the US and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc R (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 02, 2017 7:39 AM
This thing is a big step up from the "flip" covers. So much faster and easier to move the cover, it locks in place at any point, doesn't block your back window, and you can close your tailgate with it fully closed.
Reviewed by Susan N (CHICAGO RIDGE, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 31, 2017 5:58 AM
The filler piece that goes between the bed and coil box was 1/2" too long, it did not match the Retrax unit. I had to loosen all the factory screws on the coiling box for it to fit in place. Because I had to loosen screws it would then not fit into the bed of the truck without scraping away at the plastic rails. By far the biggest disappointment is the lock. They advertise "Locks in any position" the lock is actually a set screw that just pinches the rail. Its not even remotely secure.
Reviewed by Tricia L. S (Carlisle, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2017 3:33 AM
I've had 2 other Retrax covers before. The original polycarbonate series. This time I purchased the Pro and what difference! It's an awesome cover! High quality materials and very easy to install!
Reviewed by Kevin N (Pacifica, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2017 9:34 PM
The 1st cover that I ordered was damaged on arrival. Auto anything helped make the return stress free & easy. New cover showed up quick. Easy install approx 20-30 minutes. Great cover
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- retrax tonneau covers
- truck covers usa - american roll tonneau cover
- truxport roll up
- weather tec floor mats 2011 tundra
- subaru dash mat
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevy truck covers
- dodge dakota tonneau covers
- 2011 silverado tailgate seal
- 2012 chevy equinox cargo liner
- cargo mat for suv
- mud guards for trucks
- replacement rear view mirror