- Advance your truck bed security with a Roll-N-Lock A-Series Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Opens and closes in seconds—no snaps to operate or heavy folding panels to lift
- Durable powder-coated aluminum cover body offers superior weather-resistance
- Low-profile design and aerodynamic housing lid delivers a sleek, stylish appearance
- Theft-resistant hinges without exposed rubber seams for ultimate security
- Ratchet-style locking mechanism latches at a quarter, half and three-quarter positions
- Heavy-duty torsion spring drive housed in a 3" aluminum reel to ensure years of reliable use
- Key slot cover prevents snow and rain from entering or freezing the lock
- Clamp-on track helps ease installation and minimize drilling (for most trucks)
- Your Roll-N-Lock A-Series Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Truck bed security just got a seriously stylish upgrade courtesy of the Roll-N-Lock A-Series Retractable Tonneau Cover. As sturdy as it is sleek, the Roll and Lock A Series pairs durable powder-coated aluminum construction with a streamlined, low-profile design.
Opening and closing in a matter of seconds, this retractable tonneau offers instant cargo access without cumbersome snaps to operate or heavy folding panels to lift. And when the cover’s fully-retracted, the handle mechanism rolls back flush with the compact housing for the maximum amount of storage space. The Roll N Lock A Series secures your gear with theft-resistant hinges that keep rubber seams safely tucked away from would-be thieves and a built-in, four-point tailgate locking system (available on most models).
Ratchet-style locking lets you latch your Roll N Lock A Series Tonneau Cover at the quarter, half and three-quarter positions, and the covered key slot prevents your lock from freezing when the temperature drops. Roll-N-Lock’s patented clamp-on track system eases the installation process and minimizes drilling (for most trucks). Your Roll N Lock A Series Retractable Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Roll-N-Lock A-Series Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick S (Decatur, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2016 4:50 AM
This is a very, very good cover that does as advertised, easy to install, and looks good. It has a little more gap, that allows leaks, near the tailgate and the locks latch to small pins that could easily be pried open. Overall I am very satisfied but would have liked a stronger security locking system and better weather seals for the high price of this cover.
Reviewed by John W (NEW CANEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2015 6:06 AM
Had a few problems Roll n Lock actually sent a regiional sales rep to my house who brought new hardware and corrected the problem within 14 hours good product and food people both at auto anything and roll lock
Ships Between 4/04 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?