- Add stylish protection to your truck with a Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover
- Tri-fold cover is designed for a custom-fit for your pickup
- 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum frame with reinforced corners
- Constructed from leather-grain vinyl with ballistic nylon straps
- All-weather sealing system and bow design prevents water and snow accumulation
- Fulcrum hinge system allows cover to roll back effortlessly
- Completely removes or installs in seconds with no tools
- Includes a cargo net to keep your payload in place
- Each Smart Cover comes completely assembled with reinforced plastic buckles
- Your Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Covers safeguard your cargo in style. With a soft, tri-fold design, this innovative tonneau cover offers easy access to your entire truck bed along with total payload protection. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and covered in a rich leather-grain vinyl, custom-fit Smart Covers bring your pickup heavy-duty defense.
This Smittybilt Tonneau Cover features an all-weather sealing system and bow design that prevents any accumulation of snow or water, as well as a fulcrum hinge system that allows you to fold your cover back with one hand.
Each Smittybilt Smart Cover comes completely assembled with reinforced plastic buckles and installs or removes in just seconds with no tools. Your Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover includes a cargo net to keep your payload in place and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Big Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 16, 2017 9:07 PM
Bought on sale, well worth full price. Materials are as good as OEM. Made in China hurts but quality top shelf.
Reviewed by Matt W (Delmar, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2017 8:14 PM
I figured for the price it was a decent deal. It's ok, I suppose. I had to move all 4 attachment points when I purchased it, and tighten up all of the snaps, which now means that they don't snap into place when I try to close the cover. They flop around and I'm worried one of these times I'll poke a hole in the cover. Looks great, but attachment points could be better.
Reviewed by Rick C (Peru, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 06, 2017 6:38 AM
Replaced a troublesome Extera cover with the Smittybilt on a Silverado 1500. Fits good, easy to install, looks good. Can't really ask for anything more. Price was right. Delivery OK.
Reviewed by Patrick J R (Lakeside, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2017 8:24 PM
It took a lot of extra work because of the bed liner but in the end (3-4)hours later it looked good.
Ships Between 2/19 - 2/21
- What Do You Drive?