- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock down your truck bed – and the valuables inside – with a Steel Force Tonneau Cover
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel for rigid strength, durability and enhanced abrasion-resistance
- Improves the aerodynamics of your rig, thereby maximizing overall fuel efficiency
- Stylish but durable black powder coating resists corrosion – can be painted to match your paintjob
- Unique weather gasket seal system slides right into the cover to provide improved isolation
- Latch system locks automatically upon closing – two keys included with every tonneau
- Patented galvanized steel technology increases load capacity – can hold up to 600 lbs of cargo
- Integrated LED cargo light on the canister lights up the bed – two AA batteries not included
- Installs in about 10 minutes – no drilling required
- Your Steel Force Tonneau Cover carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Behind the wheel of your reliable pickup, the furthest thing from your mind should be whether your freight is sitting nice and easy in the bed… or mud-stained and dinged-up somewhere back along the trail. Not only will the Steel Force Tonneau Cover prevent this particular disaster, but it delivers unrivaled protection from water, dirt and other elements – and not to mention maximum security from break-ins.
Your Steel Force Tonneau Cover also employs a unique weather gasket seal system that slides right in – no adhesives necessary. It’s also an impenetrable as any vault, with an automatically-locking latch system that can only be opened with a special key (two included per cover).
Boasting heavy-duty steel construction and patented galvanized steel technology for a maximum load capacity of up to 600 lbs of cargo, this rigid tonneau all but eliminates paint discoloration and paint cracking. It comes in a stylish and wear-resistant black powder coating that can be customized to complement or contrast your existing paintjob. Featuring a no-drill installation process and AA battery-powered canister LEDs, every Steel Force Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.