- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your gear the easy way with the Tonneaucraft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Steelcraft
- Arrives completely assembled for quick and painless installation
- Folds up for bed access in a flash or keep it closed for cargo security and better MPGs
- Easy to remove— provides truck bed security when you need it and full bed access when you don't
- Low-profile design and appearance helps to increase fuel economy
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame opens perfectly time after time without weighing your truck down.
- Powder coating protects the frame for maximum corrosion resistance
- Twist clamp design provides tension and security for your Tonneaucraft cover
- The Tonneaucraft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Steelcraft is backed by a 3-year warranty
Haul your gear securely without breaking the bank with the Tonneaucraft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Steelcraft. It's easy-to-use design and affordable price makes this folding tonneau cover a must-have for any serious truck owner. Your Tonneaucraft tri-fold truck bed cover arrives at your door completely assembled – making installation a no-brainer.
Constructed from lightweight and durable aluminum, the Tonneaucraft Tri-Fold tonneau cover frame boasts a low-profile design and appearance. The combination of the aluminum material and low-profile design creates the added benefit of increased fuel economy. For long-term durability, Tonneaucraft covers are powder coated for corrosion resistance.
The tri-fold design of Tonneaucraft's folding truck bed cover has a soft top that allows for total access to the bed. Less is more with the simplicity of the Tonneaucraft Tri-Told Tonneau Cover by Steelcraft. Your Tonneaucraft truck bed cover comes backed by a 3-year warranty.
Tonneaucraft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Steelcraft Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William v (NORWOOD, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 10, 2017 10:40 AM
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. The construction of the framework and overall quality is as good or better then covers I've seen at twice the price. I would have given 5 stars across the board if the fabric was double stitched. I've seen other reviews claiming this cover vibrates at highway speeds I drive 80 mph for 50 miles each day and have not had any issues so far. Winter will be the real test.
Reviewed by Michelle I (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jun 30, 2017 8:35 PM
Easiest thing to put on. Only concern is one corner , although tight to the bed, is "curling" up a little and not sealing on bed rail. Asking company about it. Worked great and didn't loosen one bit in 1065 miles and when we needed in the bed, quick and easy to do so.
Reviewed by Randy B (DONGOLA, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2017 12:32 PM
I don't normally give reviews for something like this but I was asked. The parts were all there which is a plus in any one's book. One person can put it on in about 15 minutes. It fits well and looks good. Easy to fold up and remove if you have to. Way better than the snapless cover it replaced. I got tired of ripping my fingernails out when I had to roll it up and you couldn't do that unless it was hot. all in all better all around. good value for the buck, I would recommend this cover to anyon
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?