- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Harden your truck bed for safer cargo hauling with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover
- Tailor made for a flawless fit on your truck
- Keeps your freight safe from crooks, the elements and wind
- When the tailgate is locked, the TonnoPro Tri Fold cannot be opened
- Reduces wind drag for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Its powerful all–aluminum panels are finished with black epoxy for maximum durability
- Topped with tear–resistant, marine–grade 24.5oz vinyl that’s safe in rain, snow and scorching sun
- Comes preassembled and installs in a flash using an ingenious E–Z clamping system—no tools, no drilling and no sweating needed
- Folds open along leak–proof hinges for fast cargo access
- Pops completely off your pickup in just 3 minutes for total bed access
- Weighs under 70lbs yet supports up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 4 free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro backs your HardFold Tri–Fold Cover with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty
Sick of seeing your valuables soaked by rain, stolen by parking lot bandits or blown away by highway winds? Don't trade–in your truck for a windowless van—put your payload on lockdown with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover delivers unbeatable protection against foul weather, sticky–fingered thieves and drag–inducing wind.
Stout security, sleek style and simple mounting—they all come standard with the HardFold version of TonnoPro's Tri–Fold Truck Bed Cover. Constructed from all–aluminum panels and topped with marine–grade vinyl, nothing's getting through your Tonno Pro Tri–Fold. And, when you're ready to load or unload your truck, it folds open and closes fluidly on sturdy, leak–proof hinges.
You won't flip out installing your Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Yours arrives fully assembled, so you just line it up, clamp it down and you're good to go—no wrenches, screwdrivers or drills required. And, if you need your entire bed free for hauling oversized stuff, your Tri–Fold Cover pops completely off in just three minutes. And for a limited time, your TonnoPro purchase includes four free gifts— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! Best of all, TonnoPro covers their Tri–Fold Truck Bed Covers with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
327 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David D (Grand Blanc, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2016 6:00 AM
I chose this versus the Extang Tri-Fold which I had on my previous truck, trying to save a little money. While it looks and fits nice, it is quite inferior to the Extang. The release handles used to open the cover are extremely flimsy and the aluminum panels underneath the vinyl are very thin. I think it will struggle to bear a good snow load..we will see. It's a classic case of "you get what you pay for". While it's pretty nice, it's no Extang. If I had to do it over I'd spend the extra money.
Reviewed by Justin G (JACKSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2016 4:21 AM
I looked at several different hard folding tops for my 2016 Silverado. For the value, none can top this. Easy to install. With added protection and a nice looking product.
Reviewed by Daryl R (Lawton, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jul 14, 2016 8:26 PM
I really like my Tonneau Cover. I wish they would have a set of latches on the midsection of the trifold. And I wish that where the latches are at was medal all the way across instead of partial plastic. I had a soft trifold four years ago and it was all medal where the latches was at. I would recommend these trifold soft or hard top to my friends and family.For family and pulling my big fifth wheel travel trailer. And my truck is a Ford F-250 with a eight foot bed.
Reviewed by Nick T (DADE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 12, 2016 5:46 AM
Easy to install. Only took a few minutes, and I did it by myself. Drove through a decent rain storm, and no water leaked under it. Seems pretty durable.
- Get a TonnoPro 4 Free Gifts Pack With Purchase - A $69.00 Value!
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?