- The Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau Cover is the ultimate cover and tool box combo
- Custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model pickup
- Stacks the tool box over the cover canister for maximum space
- Built with the smallest retractable cover canister on the market: just 8” x 8”
- Double-walled aluminum cover panels support up to 500lbs.
- Stop-and-lock points at every 12” on the rail
- Premium wool pile and brushes keep dirt out of your side rails
- Double-sectioned galvanized toolbox with handy carry trays
- Toolbox measures 20” wide by 14 1/2” deep and sits just 5 1/2” above the bed rails
- Scratch-resistant protective powder coating
- Secure keyed lock guards your cargo
- Proprietary heavy-duty mounting clamps for lock-down installation
- Straightforward installation with only minor drilling required (1-2 hour install time)
- Your Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau Cover carries a 2-year warranty
When you want the toughest and most versatile toolbox and bed cover combo known to man, look no further than this: The American Work Tonneau Cover by Truck Covers USA.
Some retractable tonneau cover and toolbox combos mount their bulky canister in front of the toolbox, eating-up as much as 18" of critical bed length space. Truck Covers USA discovered a better way with the American Work Cover: stack the toolbox over the smallest canister on the market, and maximize bed space for work or play.
At heart, the American Work Cover boasts the genes of its box-less brother, the American Roll Cover. That means you get the tank-like durability, handy locking points, total security and sharp looks you'd expect from Truck Covers USA, plus the rugged toolbox you need.
Don't mess around with a lesser cover. Get the job done with your own American Work Tonneau Cover today. 2-year warranty.
Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daivd R (South Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 06, 2014 1:35 PM
Nice cover installed easy but the keys to cover and toolbox were different call the company and Kim sent out everything I needed to make it correct.
Reviewed by brian t (Thorndale, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Jul 03, 2012 8:45 PM
This truck cover is of top quality. Baked on enamel for box, intregal roll cover and rails. I was thinking about the XBOX version, but after installing this one, I am glad I saved the money over the XBOX. Installation took some time due to proper shimming the cover rails, but do it once, do it correctly, the installation is perfect. Some space in tool box comsumed by roll retractor, but there is still a lot of storage room. RECOMMEND.
Reviewed by Andrew H (BRIDGE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jan 04, 2012 1:20 PM
I am happy I purchased the product. Made the mistake of not opening all three boxes before signing off on delivery because 2 areas of canister were slightly bent and the cover had small scratch in one spot. Probably would have kept it anyway even if I had noticed the damamge. The occured during shipping. The installation was tough (1 person) but had detailed instructions and took about 2 hours. The instructions confused me just once or twice. I'd advise not sitting on the cover even though it says it can support between 300-500lbs because the locking mechanism malfunctioned some after I put some weight on the cover top. Overall no issues to make me wish I had not purchased the item. It is the nicest bed cover I've seen and probably the best one on the market. Very happy customer
Reviewed by David W (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2011 8:07 AM
Please make sure you do your research for the right cover. I spent over a year looking at all the covers I wanted. I finally decided for this one and I could not be happier. It looks awesome on my 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500. I have received many compliments about it. My gas mileage has increase as well having it on. I had to add some extra weather strips on back side of the tool box, but overall, I have a little water leak. Mostly everything stays dry.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?