- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength
- Industrial-quality leather-grain material is resistant to UV-damage
- A single quick latch release provides easy, full-bed access
- Safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail to sit lower—only comes .75” above the bed
- Simple, no-drill installation with a smooth, low-profile look
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single quick latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew Z (TYBEE ISLAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2015 6:04 PM
This is my second tonneau cover, the only other I've had was a Retrax. For the money this one certainly does the trick. It's good and sturdy, and most importantly no box wasting valuable bed space. Very easy installation even for a non-mechanically inclined person like myself. I'm deducting a star because in the summer this thing gets HOT even with guards on the side. Also it's sturdy but not quite in the same league as my old Retrax.
- Ships Between 8/11 - 8/13
- What Do You Drive?