- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength
- Industrial-quality leather-grain material is resistant to UV-damage
- A single quick latch release provides easy, full-bed access
- Safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail to sit lower—only comes .75” above the bed
- Built to withstand up to a 500 lbs. snow load rating
- Simple, no-drill installation with a smooth, low-profile look
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single quick latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard G (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 31, 2016 5:28 AM
I've only had it a week or 10 days at this point, but all seems well. It looks good, operation is simple and it protects stuff in the bed much more securely than a soft tonneau. That was my primary reason for purchasing it. I haven't had an opportunity to "rain check" it yet, but I don't believe it will keep the bed 100% dry. The instructions & diagrams for installing the side rails were not very clear, but after some trial & error I got it figured out. Took me @ 2 hrs to install.
Reviewed by Shawn S (Connellsville, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 24, 2016 8:18 AM
This cover was very easy to install (less than a half hour). Sticks up above the bed about 3/4 of an inch. Only bought this because it was on sale and they had the $100 rebate, so for the price its great. Pros: You can roll the cover up and take it off. Secure Looks Decent Cons: Decent size gap between cover and bulkhead. Can't put the tailgate up with the cover latched. If you have OCD you have to make sure the velcro on the edges are pushed down after every use.
- Rebates: $160 Details
Ships Between 7/01 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?