- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength
- Industrial-quality leather-grain material is resistant to UV-damage
- A single quick latch release provides easy, full-bed access
- Safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail to sit lower—only comes .75” above the bed
- Built to withstand up to a 500 lbs. snow load rating
- Simple, no-drill installation with a smooth, low-profile look
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single quick latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wassim M (Dumfries, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 8:15 PM
I lost lots of money buying too many tonneau covers, until I found the truxedo titanium. It's the best and only best one I've used. Customer service is amazing!!!
Reviewed by Robert G (ROCHESTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 11, 2016 9:29 AM
Only had it a week but so far it is great. It rain a lot here and the bed of my truck was dry. Before this one I had a Bakflip VP. BakFlip VP leaked day one. Also BakFlip VP hings came a part after 2 yrs. This Titanium Tonneau seams great will find out in Michigan winters. Easy to install.
Reviewed by RALPH R (PORT CHESTER, NY) — Jul 31, 2016 10:11 AM
We had a bit of a challenge aligning the side rails at the correct angle. But soon after that we were so happy we. Chose the Truxedo Titanium. It's easy to use and watertight. The quality is excellent!!??
Reviewed by Chris M (Sherman, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jul 11, 2016 1:04 PM
This cover was easy to install. I wish the instructions imagery was a little better would have saved time. The cover fits amazing and made the truck look awesome. I really like how low profile it sits and security. Doesn't flap in the wind and rides quiet and nice. I did purchase the tailgate waterproofing kit and it was so long I cut extra peices for the top to further waterproof what I like to say is a design flaw with GMC not Truxedo. It poured while on vacation and my luggage was dry.A+++
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
- What Do You Drive?