- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Elevate your cargo protection with the Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover
- Custom shaped for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from rugged ABS that weighs around 70 lbs for most trucks, making it the lightest hard tonneau in town
- Supported underneath by an ingenious X-Effect structure—it’s strong enough to stand on
- Opens and closes with a pull of the OE-style ergonomic handle
- Equipped with a BOLT lock cylinder that learns the shape of your ignition key
- Built-in LED light that’s 3x brighter than the original
- The LED is fully removable and features a hook for hanging, feet for standing and magnet for sticking it just where you need it
- Includes a cargo-retrieval tool that stores away under your Elite Undercover Tonneau Cover
- Full-length double bulb seal stops the elements from seeping in
- Clamps onto your bed in under 30 minutes—no drilling required
- Comes with wall mount hardware for easy storage when you need to use your entire payload
- Your Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-Year Warranty
With the advanced Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover, all your cargo-protection bases are covered. Modeled after the original Undercover, this top-tier truck bed topper combines the proven lightweight design of its predecessor with smart new features for the ultimate in security, convenience and style.
While practically impenetrable to parking lot looters, the Undercover Elite Truck Bed Cover is easier to open for you, thanks to the new ergonomic handle and BOLT lock cylinder that pairs with your ignition key. Inside, it's equipped with a brilliant LED light that detaches and doubles as a flashlight when you're working in the dark. There's even an integrated cargo-retrieval tool for snagging and pulling out-of-reach freight down to the tailgate.
Along with its refinements, the Elite Undercover Tonneau Cover is built around the core design that put Undercover on the map. It's custom shaped from ABS with the X-Effect support structure for strength, durability and weight savings. And the double bulb seal around the perimeter blocks rain, dirt and dust.
Leave the drill in the drawer—your Undercover Elite Series Tonneau Cover clamps painlessly to your bed rails in under 30 minutes. Plus, it pops off just as fast and stores out of the way with the included wall mount hardware. What's more, Undercover covers your Elite Bed Cover with a 3-Year Warranty.
UnderCover Elite Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kent W (EVERGREEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 9:53 AM
I purchased a Peragon folding cover just 6 months ago for my 2014 F150 and it just didn't fill the bill. It leaked more than I expected, was difficult to open and took up valuable cargo space when opening & closing. Enter the UnderCover Elite - I couldn't be more pleased! Nice and tight with great protection from the elements - virtually weatherproof. Very fast install, looks great, easy to open, super strong, easy removal, and allows the use of all of the truck bed volume. WOW!
Reviewed by Derek L (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 26, 2016 5:12 PM
Cover arrived promptly and the packaging was in good shape. Everything checked out. Fairly easy to assemble. The drawing with the mounts closest to the cab were a little difficult to decipher. Cover fit great and I really like the locking mechanism and the handle. Very pleased with the product and the phone help on questions I had.
Reviewed by Dennis S (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2016 2:01 PM
The cover arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I was worried that I would have to cut away at my bed liner but everything fit perfectly with no modifications needed anyway. Very easy to install and it fits perfectly on my 2015 Ram Quad Cab. Keying the lock was also very easy. I am very satisfied with this Under Cover Elite Tonneau Cover.
Reviewed by philip p (HARTFORD, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 26, 2015 10:29 AM
The install was real simple. I watched a video on line first. Everything went together real easy and fit perfect. Looks real sharp. Nice product.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover bed cover
- undercover se reviews
- undercover tonneau cover review
- ranch legacy bed lid reviews
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- ram bed cover
- velcro tonneau cover 2012 f150 xlt supercrew
- trifold fiberglass bed cover for 2006 tundra
- rubber bed liners for pickups
- bike rack no hitch
- cargo for top of suv