- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (VENTURA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 3:38 PM
Process from ordering over phone to install was simple. Customer service handled with ease. Shipment arrived early. Cover was installed with little to no problem. Adjusted once to lower so side molding fit more snug on bed top. It sat in box for a month so this may be why it was not snug. The water tubing was to stiff. It pinched trying put into bed holes. Used soft hose from Auto store. The metal railing towards back of truck was razor sharp. Filed down. Took to carwash. Minimal leak. Love it.
Reviewed by PAUL R (Mount Royal, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 6:27 AM
Received the cover and it appears to be made well. After the first heavy rain the cover leaked at all seams as well as the seals along the rail. I do not recommend this cover.. Customer support for the Undercover company also does not want to accept a return even though I only had the cover for two weeks they are only offering to send a new replacement and no refund. Autoanything is working on resolving the issue....
Reviewed by Ricky S (Harker Heights, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2015 5:36 PM
The entire process was went very good, from ordering, getting a nice extra discount price with no tax, and then the install was very quick. There is a utube video that can be pulled up that shows the entire install. I did have to make a minor adjustment to get the overall fit right, but the installer will figure that out. I am very pleased at this point.
Reviewed by C Robert W (DECATUR, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 06, 2015 6:00 AM
This is designed for customer satisfaction and performance. I installed mine in less than 30 minutes. Packaging was great ... not a scratch or ding anywhere.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how much are undercover for truck beds
- lund tri fold tonneau cover
- bakflip f1 reviews
- undercover bed cover reviews
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- gmc canyon hard tonneau cover for sale
- bed covers for f150
- tri fold bed cover toyota tundra
- custom dashboard covers
- custom floor mats for suv
- suv luggage racks