- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher W (Ferdinand, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 22, 2015 5:18 AM
I would give this 4.5 starts if I could. The only reason I can't give it a 5 is because of a small water leak. I purchased this to use with an Adarac truck rack and it works well if you're careful with the installation. The rails for the rack must be mounted nearly as far toward the tailgate as possible so the cover can open, and the prop rods need to be adjusted so the open/vertical position isn't perfectly upright and rubbing on the front rack posts.
Reviewed by Cody H (Kingsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 14, 2015 5:24 PM
Outstanding cover!!! Autoanything is always awesome but I'm very impressed with this recommendation from them. After a lot of research and back and forth I decided to finally go with a tri fold. I wasn't sure how I'd like it but there's no question about it so far... I love it! Although it's only been a few weeks so far, it's exactly what I was looking for in a tonneau cover. The only downside is that there is no rubber or bumper on the cover when it folded back, cracked the truck light.
Reviewed by David B (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2015 7:05 PM
Awesome cover!!! I have had other covers but this one is by far the best. Easy to install, just over an hour doing it by myself. Looks great, very stable and durable, I have only had it installed a few weeks but have no complaints. I would definitely recommend this to anyone else looking for a that is good looking and offers security.
Reviewed by Gus S (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 12, 2015 7:27 AM
Want to start off by saying that Justin in customer service was great as I needed a cover fairly quickly and it arrived 4 days earlier than expected. Installation is straight forward however since I have a spray bed liner along with plastic caps along the length of the bed the fit was not great - after spending an additional 45 minutes making adjustments it all came together except for the front of the cab but after going thru a high pressure car wash minimal water leak in the front as expected.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover tonneau best price
- undercover bed cover reviews
- tonno pro tri fold reviews
- bakflip vp tonneau cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- nissan frontier toolbox
- camo seat covers for nissan titan
- tonneau cover chevy silverado
- auto steering wheel cover
- rear cargo liner
- travel container on top of car