- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Phil F (East Peoria, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 1:20 PM
Had this on a previous truck, and bought it again, would give 5 stars, but I think the ease of getting into it with a coat hanger is a bad design and need to open back part to close tailgate I'll mod it to make it more secure. Other than that I like this cvr
Reviewed by John W (Greenville, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 18, 2016 4:54 AM
I received cover on time on time and was pleased with the quality of product. Cover took about 45 minutes to install because I am partticular about the install. Great fit and look Needed bulk head strip but undercover sent this part out rift away
Reviewed by Glenn P (Finleyville, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2015 9:26 PM
I had a solid undercover tonneau on my 2014 Ram 1500 crew cab. Replaced it with the Flex. Many unrefined and sharp edges on Flex. Got scratched and cut 4 times during installation. I am normally very good at mechanics. Do my own brakes, oil, basic maintenance. Also, there should be a center release for the rear section. Took me about an hour to install. Looks nice. Also, my flip-over bed extender doesn't work because of the rails. Literature should include this information. $300 out the window.
Reviewed by Steven K (Walnut Creek, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Dec 20, 2015 10:57 AM
It is nice to be able to hide and lock things without using the cab. Good looking too. HELP FOR YOU: On the rail version, you need to remove the tiedowns to fit. The drip tubes fit in the holes, but can't turn down in cavity, so trim them short, loose foam strip goes on top of rail cap. Cover gaskets need heat to mold to shape of rail cap.
Reviewed by jarret w (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Nov 26, 2015 9:19 PM
I love this bed cover and how it allows for different positioning depending on the size of the cargo I am hauling. Everything fit perfectly and the installation instructions were easy enough to follow. Took me about 30-40 minutes to install by myself.
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how much are undercover for truck beds
- lund tri fold tonneau cover
- bakflip f1 reviews
- undercover bed cover reviews
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- gmc canyon hard tonneau cover for sale
- bed covers for f150
- tri fold bed cover toyota tundra
- custom dashboard covers
- custom floor mats for suv
- suv luggage racks