- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William M (SELBYVILLE, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 4:29 PM
The cover fits well - it took a bit more to install then the write-up stated but it wasn't that bad. The adjusting was a little tricky and when done all was fine. As for it being water tight it didn't hold up to the resent "Nor'easter" we had with rain driven by 60 mph winds. It must have leaked a small amount because the small carpet I put in to test for water was damp.
Reviewed by Ryan A (LEXINGTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Oct 02, 2015 5:34 AM
Fits well and was easy to install. Instructions were clear, and fit is very good. Has kept bed dry so far. Clip on top of cover was damaged in shipment, and Undercover sent replacement quickly.
Reviewed by Marty T (COCHRAN, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 30, 2015 4:34 PM
Just installed the Undercover Flex on my new 2015 F-150 Platinum and it looks great. Truck has not been in a down pour yet, but stayed dry through three days of light rain. Easy to fold up and really simple to install...accomplished in 30 minutes by myself. AutoAnything was a pleasure to do business with.
Reviewed by William K (Rosenberg, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 20, 2015 9:09 AM
Cover was very easy to install. 30 min. Works well. The only water issue is around the tail gate. Very small amount. Shipping was fast and product was protected well during shipping. Issues, seal around edge cut poorly works but looks bad. Sticky substance on top of one of the panels will not come off. Strut bracket screw holes not lined up on the rails. Looks like someone did not care what they shipped out.
Ships Between 10/13 - 10/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover tonneau best price
- undercover bed cover reviews
- tonno pro tri fold reviews
- bakflip vp tonneau cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- nissan frontier toolbox
- camo seat covers for nissan titan
- tonneau cover chevy silverado
- auto steering wheel cover
- rear cargo liner
- travel container on top of car