- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
924 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (Cuba City, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2015 5:04 AM
This is my 3rd Undercover. I love them. They are a little overpriced I think but have not found or saw anything I would like better.
Reviewed by Danny W (NEWCASTLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2015 5:33 AM
I play in a bluegrass band and getting the instruments wet is a no-no. My Classic Tonneau Cover keeps everything high and dry. Thanks
Reviewed by Jeff L (Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 25, 2015 8:11 AM
only down side is that you can't open the tail gate without lifting cover. Just installed, looks great. Install fairly straight forward.
Reviewed by Heath C (Utica, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 22, 2015 3:23 AM
Good price point Easy to install Removable when needed Allows more flexibility than fiberglass I have owned two different trucks now that I have installed the undercover on. I have been using them for 6 years now and would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by James D (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2015 9:37 AM
This the third one that I have owned and they are a great for putting things in the bed of the truck to keep dry and clean.
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best price undercover tonneau cover
- extang fulltilt tonneau cover
- lund genesis hinged tonneau cover
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- nissan frontier hard bed cover
- tourneau cover
- toyota tundra tonneau cover
- truck bed storage
- truck cargo net
- cool air intake systems