- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
956 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan F (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 27, 2016 4:22 AM
Wanted a water tight cover that I could still remove for when I need to haul larger items. This fit the bill.
Reviewed by Heritage E (Saint Louis, MO) — Oct 27, 2016 4:19 AM
Great look. Easley installation. Makes my black 2016 Sierra look great. I have alway had one on every truck that I have owned. 100 % waterproof and secure.
Reviewed by Robert E (Jarrettsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Oct 14, 2016 5:22 AM
I read a number of the reviews & two things stood out. One, it is a very nice cap. Two, it was not very easy to install. I agree with the nice cap. It fits like a glove & looks like a factory cap. I am 68 years old & under the lights on the front of my garage it took me about 30 minutes to complete the entire job. After mounting the support brackets to the instructions it dropped right on and did not require any adjustment. Great product.
Reviewed by Steven P (LACEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2016 10:04 PM
The shipping was right on time The tonneau looks very unobtrusive on my truck, the only detail was I wish the lock/latch was a little lower profile Auto anything gave me a ripping deal top notch quality and super easy to install!
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best price undercover tonneau cover
- extang fulltilt tonneau cover
- lund genesis hinged tonneau cover
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- nissan frontier hard bed cover
- tourneau cover
- toyota tundra tonneau cover
- truck bed storage
- truck cargo net
- cool air intake systems