- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
913 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy T (RICHMOND, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 22, 2015 12:14 PM
The instructions are not the best, actually poor. My package included the hardware for both, the bed with rails & without rails. So a few times it was trail & error. I think some of the directions are generic, instead of truck specific. Took about an hour, but in the end it was great. It was like adding a 6.0' trunk to my pick-up. Well worth it.
Reviewed by Susan C (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 17, 2015 5:08 AM
This is the 2nd Tonneau Cover my husband and I have purchased. We love the durability of the cover and the way it looks on the truck. My husband is able to install easily and remove if necessary very quickly. Keeping our belongings out of the weather and being able to secure them easily gives us peace of mind when traveling.
Reviewed by David E (Lindale, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 03, 2015 6:24 PM
We had purchased a new truck earlier this year. Wife suggested we get this. My son in law has one for his truck and I liked what he had. Ordering online experience was good and cover arrived undamaged. Took about an hour to install (taking my time). Videos were helpful in the installation process. Good product...recommend it.
Reviewed by joseph f (Lansdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 23, 2015 9:59 AM
I love this cover,it's light weight but extremely strong,with high quality components, the only issue i had was with one area of instructions.from experience i place the front brackets 3/4 inch from the cab, no closer, in the instructions it says the rear of the front bracket should be 7 1/2 inches from the bulkhead, on a Tacoma thats too close and the cover does not have enough room to be installed.
Reviewed by Stuart C (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jun 14, 2015 11:58 PM
I received the tonneau cover 2 weeks after ordering. The video said 15 minutes to install. I'm not too handy but was pleased it took me & a friend 35 minutes to complete. The directions were well worded. I have a nissan frontier & found it best to install the rear brackets first, sliding them forward to the bulkhead. This made it easier to screw on the brackets in a good space. The reason for this is because the frontier has side rails. Then install front ones & top. Looks awesome, works great.
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover truck bed covers
- tonneau masters hinged slant
- extang full tilt tonneau cover
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 wheels
- toyota tonneau covers
- silverado hard tonneau cover
- car chrome accessories
- mats for cars
- roof rack cargo carrier