- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Tonneau.
UnderCover Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
881 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jimmy w (DUENWEG, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2014 5:26 PM
it was very easy to install and a perfect fit,The instructions tell exactly where mounting brackets go. It is a beautiful top and makes my truck complete.
Reviewed by Jason S (College Station, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 11, 2014 6:26 AM
Overall I am happy with the cover. It does exactly what they claim. The only issue I had was getting the cover to align in the center (left to right). I called undercover and they told me how to fix it. I was able to get it very close but there is still a little more over hang on the passenger side. Most people won't notice it but for what I paid I expect it to appear perfectly alighted.
Reviewed by Rocky P (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 15, 2014 11:41 AM
I bought one in 2001 when I bought a new 2001 Chevy Silverado & the cover lasted 13 years with no problems, so when I bought my 2014 Silverado I ordered one right away & AutoAnything did a superb job in shipping & price.
UnderCover Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover tonneau
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- extang full tilt tonneau cover
- lund genesis hinged tonneau cover
- nissan 720 truck cover
- tailgate seal for dodge
- undercover tonnaeu cover
- tacoma hard bed cover
- tourneau cover
- toyota tundra tonneau cover
- truck side mirrors
- license plate frame
- auto air filter