- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
919 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Myrna S (Youngsville, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Sep 24, 2015 4:49 PM
The only problem we had when we installed this cover was Nissan has a tailgate cover that is wide, we had remove that one and buy a plain tailgate cover so that the cover would seal. Very easy to install.
Reviewed by George L (Ellensburg, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 30, 2015 11:00 AM
The cover met all of my expectations. Installation was easy and everything fit perfectly and does what it was made to do. The only thing that I would like to see improved was the shipping. The box that it came in was ripped apart in several places and looked like it had been mishandled on the truck. Shame on UPS Freight! Luckily the product was strong enough to stand up to the abuse.
Reviewed by Larry K (New Bern, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2015 5:23 PM
I ordered and received my Undercover with missing brackets, then received the final missing parts on 8-14-2015, therefore this is the date I have entered as date of purchase. I previously owned a undercover on my prior pickup and thoroughly enjoyed it, therefore decided to use the same for my new pickup. I was disappointed in the poor packaging of the Undercover and missing parts, however in the end over a two week period, all was acceptable. Improved packaging and QC of parts is recommended.
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- undercover truck bed covers
- tonneau masters hinged slant
- extang full tilt tonneau cover
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 wheels
- toyota tonneau covers
- silverado hard tonneau cover
- car chrome accessories
- mats for cars
- roof rack cargo carrier