- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
948 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete S (Sequim, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 21, 2016 11:41 AM
I highly recommend this cover. It is attractive and functional, and it fits perfectly. It is sturdy and installs easily.
Reviewed by James H R (Rock Spring, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2016 7:42 AM
This is 4th or 5th undercover classic I have owned, and I still think it is the best tonneau cover made.
Reviewed by jody b (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 25, 2016 10:03 PM
I'm OCD about parts, so it took me about 2 hours to get it fitting perfectly. Working by myself didn't help much, as the cover is rather bulky. Once it's adjusted right, it looks and performs great. The LED doesn't put out a ton of light, but if you have in-bed lighting, it compliments well. Recommend to anyone wanting a hard cover, it's worth a look!
Reviewed by Drew C (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — May 09, 2016 8:25 PM
I thoroughly love this tonneau cover. I ordered it because I needed to keep my cargo secure and completely dry. So far it's been through one severe rainstorm, parked and driven, and when I opened the tonneau my bed was completely dry. I am very happy with this product. My only complaint is the measurements on the instructions are useless if you have the drop in bed liner. Made installation a pain but managed to get it on. Highly recommend this product.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best price undercover tonneau cover
- extang fulltilt tonneau cover
- lund genesis hinged tonneau cover
- ranch legacy tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- nissan frontier hard bed cover
- tourneau cover
- toyota tundra tonneau cover
- truck bed storage
- truck cargo net
- cool air intake systems