Tonneau covers are the ultimate truck accessory. Whether you stick around town or head for the hills, a tonneau cover helps you and your cargo travel with security and style. Crafted from long-lasting materials in a range of opening styles, it can seem as if there’s a never-ending assortment of tonneaus to choose from. Most tonneau covers are easily installed in just minutes, can be removed in seconds, and can’t be opened unless the tailgate is opened. Custom-made to fit your specific truck, with benefits like better gas mileage and cargo security, any type of tonneau cover can get the job done. But which of these bed cover types will get the job done for you? Read on to find out what makes each style distinct and why it may be the right one for your hard-working rig.
This convenient tonneau type grants you access to your entire truck bed faster than you can count to three. With weather-tight rubber seals and heavy-duty hinges, folding tonneaus are durably constructed to deliver years of defense against rain, snow and sticky-fingered thieves.
- Easy to install and simple to remove in under 5 minutes
- Made with a tough, yet soft vinyl or canvas tarp or hard aluminum panels
- Hard folding tonneaus can support up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
As low-profile as they are good-looking, roll up tonneaus are designed for aerodynamics. Often constructed using marine-grade vinyl, these tough bed covers store conveniently out of the way in seconds and offer total truck bed access when you need it. Hard roll up covers, like the BAK Revolver X2 and TruXedo Titanium boast strong, lightweight aluminum slats and latching closures.
- Generally the most affordable type of tonneau cover
- Easy to install and simple to remove in just minutes
- Closure types range from Velcro straps to snaps, latches and clips
These stylish tonneau covers combine unbeatable hard cover security and one-handed access to your entire truck bed. Sitting flush inside your bed rails, retractable tonneaus are engineered with efficiency in mind. And thanks to their strong, yet lightweight aluminum construction, they won’t weigh you down.
- Latches or locks in multiple positions along your bed rail for ultimate utility
- Stores at your bulkhead in a protective spiral track system
- Most models include an integrated key lock for added security
Looking to mirror the most expensive trim package your dealership had to offer, at a fraction of the price? Look no further than a hinged tonneau cover. These thief-resistant tonneaus keep parking lot bandits at bay with their high-quality construction and look good doing it thanks to styled ribs, contoured edges and a subtle spoiler. Remove in minutes for full bed access or towing your trailer.
- Can come factory-painted to match your truck’s exterior
- Over-the-tailgate design offers an added layer of protection
- Soft hinged tonneaus are available for a more affordable option
Now that you’ve selected the ideal bed cover for your rugged ride, finish your upgrade with an assortment of accessories designed to make your life easier and more organized.
- Complete your truck bed protection with a cushioned BedRug Truck Bed Liner or Truck Bed Mat
- Keep your cargo in sight – night and day – with LED bed lights
- Toolboxes make sure your smaller gear doesn’t get banged around
Please feel free to call toll-free 800.874.8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions. We are delighted to be of assistance in finding the right auto accessories
for you, be they car accessories, truck accessories or SUV accessories.