- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy the open-air experience of a Bikini top with Bestop Soft & Bikini Top Windshield Channels
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your 4x4
- They're essential hardware for your Bestop Bikini Top, which does not come with a Wrangler Windshield Channel
- Available in multiple styles depending on your vehicle: drill-in, no-drill and factory-style
- Select Windshield Channels also work as replacements for the Jeep Wrangler Windshield Channel that comes with Bestop Soft Tops
- 1-year warranty
When the sun is shining and the trail is calling your name, nothing can hold you back from battling backcountry paths with your top off. But if you want to arrive back home without looking like a freshly boiled lobster, you need the shade-giving protection of a Bikini top. Unlike the skimpy two-piece swimwear gracing the white sands of Brazil, Jeep Bikinis need more than just two skinny straps to stay in place—they need a Bestop Windshield Channel.
No amount of duct tape is going to keep your top firmly planted to your windshield. The only safe way to secure your Bikini is with a Bestop Jeep Windshield Channel. Mounted along the frame of your windshield, it creates a sturdy anchor point for fastening your top.
Whether you're rolling in a classic Early Bronco or a brand-new Wrangler, Bestop builds custom Windshield Channels for a wide range of off-roaders. They come in multiple styles and provide a great fit. And, Bestop backs your Wrangler Windshield Channel with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop Soft & Bikini Top Windshield Channels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- bestop soft tops & hard tops
- frameless top
- jeep island topper
- smittybuilt soft top reviews
- mercedes floor mats with logo
- nissan all weather floor mats
- audi license plate frame
- 2001 dodge ram fender flares
- 2010 ford escape seat covers
- 2011 jeep wrangler soft tops
- bed liner accessories
- led lights headlights
- truck nerf bars steps