- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make room for your entire tool collection with the mammoth Excel 56" Rolling Chest & Toolbox
- Combining Excel's 56" Toolbox with their 56" Rolling Chest, it's the biggest rolling chest that Excel makes
- Equipped with 19 drawers in total
- Ball bearing slides ensure smooth opening and closing
- Four drawers use double ball bearing slides for added strength
- EVA drawer liners come standard with your Excel 56 Combo
- Constructed from cold rolled steel and finished with a black powder coating
- The top toolbox has seven drawers: three 36.9" L x 16.1" W x 3" H drawers; one 36.9" L x 16.1" W x 5.4" H drawer; two 12.3" L x 16.1" W x 3" H drawers; and one 12.3" L x 16.1" W x 8.4" H drawer
- The bottom chest has 12 drawers: five 36.9" L x 16.1" W x 3" H drawers; one 36.9" L x 16.1" W x 6.1" H drawer; three 12.3" L x 16.1" W x 3" H drawers; and two 12.3" L x 16.1" W x 6.1" H drawers
- Your Excel 56" Rolling Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're an at-home wrencher or a full-blown ASE-certified mechanic, chances are you've collected more than a few tools over the years. But just because you have a half-dozen 1/2" ratchets and probably a dozen 12mm sockets in your collection doesn't mean you can find them when you really need them. Staying organized when you're overflowing with equipment calls for an oversized tool storage system, and that's exactly what you get with the Excel 56" Rolling Chest & Toolbox.
Hand tools, power tools, air tools—no matter the tool, there's room to store it in this massive Excel Tool Box System. With seven drawers on top plus a dozen down below, it's the biggest Excel Tool Box available. All the drawers run smoothly on ball bearing slides, and four drawers even use double ball bearing slides to support extra weight. Inside each drawer there's a soft EVA lining that helps keep loose tools from rolling around. And, if you need to reposition your toolbox, the bottom Excel 56" Cabinet is equipped with sturdy castors and an integrated handle.
Not only are these Excel Tool Boxes as big as elephants, they're as strong as 'em, too. Each section is crafted from premium cold rolled steel and finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating. The top chest holds up to 660lbs of tools, and the bottom cabinet can shoulder a whopping 1760lbs. Plus, Excel backs your 56" Rolling Chest and Toolbox with a 1-year warranty.
Excel 56" Rolling Chest & Toolbox Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob H (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Feb 01, 2015 4:44 AM
Attractive looking tool box. Good paint. Double drawer glides where needed. The box came well packaged with wheels already installed. I can recommend this box and would buy it again.