- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park your entire set of tools in the pro-grade Excel 36" Rolling Chest & Toolbox
- Combines Excel's 36" Toolbox with their 36" Rolling Chest for spacious tool organization
- Packed with 14 drawers in total
- Ball bearing slides ensure smooth opening and closing
- Comes with cushioned EVA drawer liners to keep screwdrivers and sockets from rolling and rattling
- Built tough from cold rolled steel
- Finished with a black powder coat finish
- The top toolbox has seven drawers: four 15.2" L x 14.8" W x 2.8" H drawers; two 31.7" L x 14.8" W x 2.8" H drawers; and one 31.7" L x 14.8" W x 3.8" H drawer
- The bottom chest has seven drawers: two 15.7" L x 16.2" W x 3.8" H drawers; one 32.5" L x 16.2" D x 3.8" H drawer; two 32.5" L x 16.2" D x 4.8" H drawers; one 32.5" L x 16.2" D x 5.7" H drawer; and one 32.5" L x 16.2" D x 6.7" H drawer
- Your Excel 36" Rolling Chest comes with a 1-year warranty
You're no stranger to DIY projects. Over the years, you've grown from doing your own oil changes to overhauling the engine of your project car. In that time, you've gained more than just knowledge—you've amassed an impressive collection of tools. It's time to graduate from stashing your tools in buckets to organizing them in the Excel 36" Rolling Chest & Toolbox.
From Allen wrenches to timing lights, there's room for all your tools in the Excel Rolling Chest. In fact, this double-decker tool locker is equipped with 14 drawers in total—seven up top and seven down below. The drawers glide smoothly on ball bearing slides, and they're lined with EVA to help keep everything from rolling around. Speaking of rolling, the bottom Excel 36" Cabinet sports heavy-duty castors and a built-in handle, making it easy to move into position anywhere.
As sturdy as it is spacious, Excel 36" Toolboxes are built entirely of cold rolled steel. The top chest can support up to 660lbs of tools while the bottom cabinet is rated for up to 800lbs. To top it all off, each piece is finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coat and backed by a 1-year warranty.