- Sitting on your 4tek Kreepstool, you get the job done without mangling your back
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort
- 3 built-in tool storage areas, including a center tube that’s perfect for hoses, rags and more
- Your 4tek Kreepstool uses 6 swiveling castors and urethane wheels for super-smooth rolling
- Brakes on 2 of the castors lock you into place
- Shock-absorbing springs on the castors reduce bumps
- Each Kreepstool is constructed from a sturdy, lightweight steel frame—weighs just 21 lbs
- Available with a black or silver powder coat on the frame and red or blue castors
- 33” overall height, 18” seat height, 19” base width, 21” base length with a 4” ground clearance
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- 4tek covers your Kreepstool with a lifetime frame warranty
Whether you're plugging away at a frame-off restoration or simply replacing your rotors, working on your car can be a pain—literally. Stooping over to wrench on a tight bolt. Kneeling down to reach a stray nut. Twisting your body like a Cirque du Soleil contortionist to fit that part in place. Car work can be murder on your body, unless you're perched on a 4tek Kreepstool.
Like a padded throne, the 4tek Kreepstool is a comfortable place to sit and work. With a seat height of 18", the Kreepstool is the perfect size for working on your brakes, doing body work and detailing. And, your Kreepstool is equipped with a ton of bins for tool storage, so you don't have to keep hopping up and down for trips to the rollaway.
What's more, your 4tek Kreepstool sports 6 urethane wheels mounted to heavy-duty swiveling castors—you glide over any terrain, smooth or rough. The sturdy steel frame comes in your choice of a black or silver powder coat finish, and the castors are available in red or blue. Plus, 4tek backs your Kreepstool with a lifetime frame warranty.
4tek Kreepstool Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin V (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 5-Series — Tuesday at 5:23 AM
Very comfortable perfect height especially for taller guys. The back doesn't seem all that sturdy when you lean back since it simply slips into the bottom tubes and clicks in place. For this price I expected sturdier. Wheels screw in and could be easily cross threaded if not careful.
Reviewed by Brian B (GLENBURN, ME) — May 06, 2014 10:25 AM
The Kreepstool is a great, should have something like this years ago. The only downside is the poor quality of the welds. I use the Kreepstool for all sorts of projects. At 57 and still detailing I love it.
Reviewed by Vaughn B (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 28, 2014 6:47 AM
This stool is perfect for all of that low detail work on my rigs. Very comfortable, sturdy and well equipped for holding supplies. The welding isn't that good looking, but there is enough to hold it together. Worth the price!
Reviewed by Roger C (Pesotum, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Apr 24, 2014 6:03 AM
Being 65 years old with both knees replaced and a neck fusion this item is a great tool for my garage. It has handy places for the things needed to clean and wax my Camaro and new Silverado. Is a little pricey for some people.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/03 - 2/05