- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lift and lower like a pro with Pro-Lift Compact Service Jacks
- Choose from 2- and 2.25-ton lift capacity
- Available in lifts of up to 15”
- Select models boast Speedy Lift technology—jack rises to the load in one quick stroke
- Heavy-duty steel construction for long-term durability
- Swivel saddle and swiveling rear casters make for easy positioning
- Integrated carry handle for easy transport
- Built-in by-pass system protects against ram over extension
- Meets ASME/PALD requirements (the safety standard for portable automotive lifting devices)
- Your Pro-Lift Compact Service Jack is backed by a 90-day warranty
Lift and lower your loads with ease on the shoulders of the Pro-Lift Compact Service Jack. Small in size and big on power, these jacks come in 2 and 2.25 ton lift ratings, up to a 15" lift range, and a heavy-duty professional design.
Boasting a swivel saddle and swiveling rear casters, it's easy to maneuver your jack right where you need it. Plus, the integrated carry handle lets you carry your jack from job to job with ease. And to make things even easier, some Pro-Lift jacks feature Speedy Lift Technology. So instead of endless pumping, the jack rises to meet the load in one quick stroke.
All Pro-Lift jacks meet ASME/PALD requirements, the safety standard for automotive jacks, so you know your jack is always secure. And best yet, Pro-Lift backs your Compact Service Jack with a 90-day warranty.
Pro-Lift Compact Service Jacks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daryl B (COOPER CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 19, 2015 5:32 AM
Works smoothly with plenty of capacity for DIY. Easy to transport. Be careful of the plastic carrying handle since it will slip off--support jack by its' frame when carrying.
Reviewed by Raymond J T (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2012 6:53 AM
Great little jack. Keep it in my p/u truck. Can't stand the scissor jack that come with vehicle. Quick lift with this jack.