- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your loads like the pros with Pro-Lift Jack Stands
- Heavy-duty stamped steel construction
- High-quality cast iron ratchet bar
- Deep-ratchet design makes for easy height adjustment while maintaining strength
- Height-adjustment mechanism allows smooth upward movement
- Heavy-duty release handle securely locks into position
- Extra-wide stamped steel base delivers balance and stability under load
- Baked enamel finish resists rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards (the safety standard for portable automotive lifting devices)
- Includes 2 jack stands
- Your Pro-Lift Jack Stands are backed by a 90-day warranty
Working under a load supported by a jack only is a recipe for disaster. Make a stand for safety and support your loads with Pro-Lift Jack Stands. Designed to hold up to 6 tons with a lift height of over 2' (depending on model), Pro-Lift Jack Stands have what it takes to handle your heaviest loads.
Crafted from heavy-duty stamped steel and cast iron, these are the same stands used by professional mechanics. The deep-ratchet design delivers colossal support while making height adjustment a breeze. And to keep things stable, your stands feature an extra wide stamped steel base.
Finished with a durable baked-enamel coating, your jack stands look great and resist rust and corrosion. And best yet, Pro-Lift backs your jack stands with a 90-day warranty.
Pro-Lift Jack Stands Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter H (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 12, 2015 4:27 PM
I have not put these to use yet but they are all metal heavy duty iron. The main center piece is solid iron not cheap hallow tin or alluminum very heavy duty.
Reviewed by Ronald J. M (BRACEY, VA) — May 29, 2014 7:23 PM
I bought these to replace another 3 ton set that I refused to use! Upon arrival, I had the comfort of knowing I was going to be safe under my Navigator. These show solid welds, and I know they will be safe for all my repair work.
Reviewed by Brandon Heath C (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 27, 2013 7:21 AM
I was wary of the quality based on the price, but read the reviews and thought I'd take a chance. I purchased the 3 ton stands and was not dissapponted. The stands are well made. All the welds are solid and complete. I was suprised to see small gussets welded into each corner of the legs too. I don't think you can find a better stand for the $$$, and shipping was free. I liked them so much, I ordered another pair. My only complaint would be the lack of a pinch weld slot.
Reviewed by Bret R (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Volvo XC90 — Mar 09, 2012 8:57 PM
Lightweight, easy to move and use. Locking mechanism works well. Held up my 2005 Volvo XC90 SUV without any issues, while doing the brakes.