Pro-Lift Jack Stands
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your loads like the pros with Pro-Lift Jack Stands
- Heavy-duty stamped steel construction
- High-quality cast iron ratchet bar
- Deep-ratchet design makes for easy height adjustment while maintaining strength
- Height-adjustment mechanism allows smooth upward movement
- Heavy-duty release handle securely locks into position
- Extra-wide stamped steel base delivers balance and stability under load
- Baked enamel finish resists rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards (the safety standard for portable automotive lifting devices)
- Includes 2 jack stands
- Your Pro-Lift Jack Stands are backed by a 90-day warranty
Working under a load supported by a jack only is a recipe for disaster. Make a stand for safety and support your loads with Pro-Lift Jack Stands. Designed to hold up to 6 tons with a lift height of over 2' (depending on model), Pro-Lift Jack Stands have what it takes to handle your heaviest loads.
Crafted from heavy-duty stamped steel and cast iron, these are the same stands used by professional mechanics. The deep-ratchet design delivers colossal support while making height adjustment a breeze. And to keep things stable, your stands feature an extra wide stamped steel base.
Finished with a durable baked-enamel coating, your jack stands look great and resist rust and corrosion. And best yet, Pro-Lift backs your jack stands with a 90-day warranty.
Pro-Lift Jack Stands Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald J. M (BRACEY, VA) — May 29, 2014 7:23 PM
I bought these to replace another 3 ton set that I refused to use! Upon arrival, I had the comfort of knowing I was going to be safe under my Navigator. These show solid welds, and I know they will be safe for all my repair work.
Reviewed by Brandon Heath C (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 27, 2013 7:21 AM
I was wary of the quality based on the price, but read the reviews and thought I'd take a chance. I purchased the 3 ton stands and was not dissapponted. The stands are well made. All the welds are solid and complete. I was suprised to see small gussets welded into each corner of the legs too. I don't think you can find a better stand for the $$$, and shipping was free. I liked them so much, I ordered another pair. My only complaint would be the lack of a pinch weld slot.
Reviewed by Bret R (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Volvo XC90 — Mar 09, 2012 8:57 PM
Lightweight, easy to move and use. Locking mechanism works well. Held up my 2005 Volvo XC90 SUV without any issues, while doing the brakes.