- Charge your gear on-the-go with the ePower360 Sori 800 Portable Power Station
- 800W power inverter available in either modified or pure sine wave with two front-mounted 120V AC outlets
- Powered by a self-contained 12V 40Ah rechargeable lead acid battery
- 12V DC output/input ports, 16-18V DC input solar panel and three 5V 2100 mA USB ports
- Clear digital meter displays AC voltage, digital battery voltage and digital wattage consumption
- Illuminate your path with the Sori 800's built-in LED light
- Durable handles allow you to heft and haul the Power Station with ease
- The Power Station weighs 24 lbs and measures 12.25”W x 11.75”H x 10.5”D
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ePower360 Sori 800 Portable Power Station is backed by a 1-year warranty
There are few things in this world worse than finding yourself on the side of a rain-slick road with a dead battery under the hood. With no other cars in sight and the nearest gas station miles behind, things can seem pretty hopeless. Unless you travel with your own personal power source—an ePower360 Sori 800 Portable Power Station.
The ePower360 Sori 800 Portable Battery Pack is a sturdy, easily transportable inverter of pure sine wave power, lengthening the battery life of whatever engine, tool or appliance you plug-in. And with charging ports aplenty, there’s really no limit to what you can give life to with ePower360 Sori 800 Portable Power.
The station itself is powered by a 12V 40Ah lead acid battery, which can be trickle-charged by your standard solar panel, via a built-in 16-18V DC input charging port. Rain or shine, your ePower360 Sori 800 is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Portable Generators to view related products
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26