- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397110
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mechanix Wear Gloves are available in multiple colors, styles and sizes S-XXL
- Click here to download the fitment sheet (PDF)
- Moisture-wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and dry
- Sports the design-specific logo down the finger and famed Mechanix Wear logo on the back of the hand and cuff
- Ergonomically patterned two piece palm for increased comfort and fit
- Original design offers 2-way stretch material for maximum comfort and fit
- M-Pact design has a second layer of Poron material in the palm to protect against high impacts
- M-Pact2 glove design features an extended cuff to protect your wrists
- Wide-opening elastic cuff and two-way Spandex padded back
- Ultra-sensitive thumb and index finger point of contact for exceptional dexterity
- Lycra insert panels between the fingers provide extra comfort and ventilation
- Easy to care for, all Mechanix Gloves are machine washable
Mechanix Wear has packed their gloves with all the features you need to handle a wide variety of tasks, from the pits to the parking lot. And, the price makes Mechanix Wear Gloves the best bang for the buck!
The wide opening elastic cuff and two-way Spandex padded back let you quickly slip in and out of the FastFit. Lycra panels between the finger offer comfort and ventilation. Supple, breathable Clarino MXW-2 palm repels oil and water while providing a firm grip. Mechanix Wear Gloves also boast Reinforcement panels in high-wear areas for increased durability.
Choose from multiple colors. Available in S-XXL for an outstanding fit. Machine washable. Imported.
Mechanix Wear Gloves Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john R (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caravan — Feb 04, 2011 9:36 PM
great gloves, expensive compared to local stores like pep boys and auto zone. they have the best prices, but i love your free shipping, i would by much more products but these other stores are so close to me.
Reviewed by Christopher K (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2009 9:52 PM
Noticeable seam in the inside of the fingers, but otherwise nice gloves.
Reviewed by KC O (Mayville, WI) — Jan 05, 2009 11:09 AM
This is my first pair of Mechanix gloves, and I am very satisfied with my first impression thus far. My wife and sons gave me these gloves for Christmas. The bright colors (my gloves are royal blue) are a departure from the black / gray / brown gloves I generally own and wear. However, the color does help the gloves stand out and makes them easier to find in the closet or on the bench. The fit is great. A few weeks before Christmas, my wife brought me a printout of a sizing chart and sized me up. The large gloves she ordered based on this fit perfectly. The backs of the gloves stretch to provide maximum comfort while working. One detail of the glove confused me at first glance. The wristband of the glove is cut with a slant toward the outer edge of your wrist. When I took a closer look, I quickly discovered the reason. The glove features small pads inside this longer outside area. My guess is that this is to help protect the wrist in case of a slipped wrench, etc. Genius! Overall, these are great gloves, and I would highly recommend them.
Reviewed by jeff w (Talbott, TN) — Jan 01, 2009 8:36 PM
These gloves fit like a glove (LOL) They have a nice snug fit but are flexible enough to work on my car with and have no problems. They keep my hands from freezing and my knuckles from bleeding. My other pair were too bulky and did not flex enough. I only wish I had bought the ones with the built in flashlight. I will most likely order those very soon.