- M-Pact Mechanix Gloves are available in multiple colors and sizes
- Click here to download the fitment sheet (PDF)
- Moisture-wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and dry
- Second layer of material in the palm with 2mm of Poron to protect against high impacts
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) ribs protect fingers and knuckles from bangs and "knuckle-busters"
- Strategically placed EVA foam safeguards against impact and abrasions, plus helps to reduce stress during long jobs
- Long-wearing layered synthetic leather palm is anatomically cut and padded
- Lycra insert panels between the fingers for extra comfort and ventilation
- Streamlined elastic cuff with hook and loop closure
- Ultra-sensitive thumb and index finger point of contact for exceptional dexterity
- Easy to care for, M-Pact Mechanix Gloves are machine washable
M-Pact Mechanix Gloves let you focus on the task at hand by wrapping your hardworking mitts in a rugged swathe of protective comfort.
You may not notice your M-Pacts counteracting fatigue, preventing numbness or repelling knuckle-busting bang, but at the end of the day your hands will thank you. From the raised TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) ribs to the strategically placed EVA foam padding, M-Pact Gloves are there doing their job.
Boasting heavy-duty construction that's built for the long-haul. Designed with versatility in mind to cover and array of tasks.
Choose from multiple colors and sizes for unparalleled fitment. Machine washable. Imported.
Mechanix Wear M-Pact Gloves Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by G Mick T (Mesa, AZ) — Sep 22, 2014 9:58 PM
The Good: -Good fit -Good quality / construction -Like the impact protection built in The Bad: -fingertip dexterity is not as good as advertised, for the index finger and thumb. -I don't like the hook-and-loop fastener fastening on the palm side, rather than over the back of the hand. But, I suppose it's less prone to snagging this way when reaching into tight quarters.
Mechanix Wear M-Pact Gloves
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06