- M-Pact2 Mechanix Gloves are available in multiple colors and sizes
- Click here to download the fitment sheet (PDF)
- Moisture-wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and dry
- Sporting the M-Pact2 insignia and famed Mechanix Wear logo
- High-profile Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) ribs protect fingers from injury
- High-density foam padding safeguards against impact and abrasions, plus helps to reduce stress during long jobs
- Extended cuff shields your wrist from the rigors of the job
- Two-ply synthetic leather palm is anatomically cut and EVA padded to protect impact areas
- Flexible accordion knuckle with high density EVA foam padding underneath
- Ultra-sensitive thumb and index finger point of contact for exceptional dexterity
- Hook and loop closure with molded TPR pull-tab and neoprene cuff ensure a fast and secure fit
- Easy to care for, M-Pact2 Mechanix Gloves are machine washable
Look at the hands of pros in the pits and you'll see M-Pact 2 Mechanix Gloves. Their Anatomically designed and allow full-movement when time and accuracy are critical. Marry that to hardcore protection and you have a glove that actually enhances your ability to take on the toughest challenges with confidence.
M-Pact2 Mechanix Wear Gloves boast an extended cuff for extra protection around the wrist. Plus, they're accordion-packed at the knuckles with high-density foam and armor-plated with Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) at the fingers to keep your hands up and running at 100%.
Choose from multiple colors. Available in S-XXL for an outstanding fit. Machine washable. Imported.
Mechanix Wear M-Pact2 Gloves Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by danelle k (West Frankfort, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 01, 2012 5:52 AM
So far they have held up to the rigors of cutting down some trees and moving wood and brush. Thanks.
Reviewed by Joseph T (Stanhope, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Azera — Dec 01, 2009 11:45 PM
These gloves are "the" glove that protects your hands while still giving the dexterity often missing on other gloves. They are first rate and I expect a long useful life.
Reviewed by sam l (Kents Store, VA) — Jun 05, 2008 8:53 PM
I bought these to replace the last pair of extrication gloves. Working on a rescue squad for the vehicle extrication team, we go through gloves pretty harshly, the old ones held up very well and I expect the same out of these.
Mechanix Wear M-Pact2 Gloves
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24